Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada6077

PAC 14

Well it is going to be announced this week.  Very big surprise but makes geo sense.  
Nevada Wolf Pack n. Southern Nevada University will be admitted! 
This fills in the Phoenix to Reno area!
i have been in touch with unnamed anonymous sources who have validated this! Both Nevada universities are being sponsored but wait for it

Tesla and Elon

very good news indeed

7 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

Well it is going to be announced this week.  Very big surprise but makes geo sense.  
i have been in touch with unnamed anonymous sources who have validated this! Both Nevada universities are being sponsored but wait for it

Tesla and Elon

very good news indeed

I wouldn't be surprised by this at all. Both schools have a ton of potential in each of their areas.

1MXnKMV.jpg

11 minutes ago, ZK686 said:

I wouldn't be surprised by this at all. Both schools have a ton of potential in each of their areas.

I would. 

24 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

Tesla and Elon

very good news indeed

I pray that you’re serious!  Adding both UNLV and UNR makes sense because the PAC likes logical pairs.

17 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Looking to the future.  In 50 years, most of Reno and Las Vegas will be natives.  They will be divorced from California, and it won’t overlap.

I do applaud the PAC for making membership decisions with an eye on the return in 50 years. Very smart. 

Has to be true............saw where Elon Musk's tunneling company, The Boring Company (real name) is talking to UNLV about running a subway line to the University area...........and then the PAC & $EC announce a game at Allegiant Stadium 

Just too much noise from the PAC, Elon, Boring, A's, Raiders, Vegas Knight Hawks to not see this becoming a reality 

Was nice knowing you MWC, but the bright lights of BIG TIME FOOTBALL are calling and Vegas time to shine is NOW 

cosmopolitan las vegas entertainment GIF Spring Break Love GIF by Las Vegas las vegas GIF by cityoflasvegas

Might as well throw in BYU and Colorado State to continue with the traditional Pac-12 membership that comes in pairs. 

As much as I'd love this to be true, I just don't think either school is ready. While long-term there's no doubt that both universities continue to grow into major universities, the athletic departments just aren't ready for it. 

When the Pac-12 added Arizona, Arizona State, and Utah as mid-majors they had all been dominant and had established programs. Nevada and UNLV can't even get 10,000 season ticket holders. 

7 minutes ago, bigd said:

Might as well throw in BYU and Colorado State to continue with the traditional Pac-12 membership that comes in pairs. 

As much as I'd love this to be true, I just don't think either school is ready. While long-term there's no doubt that both universities continue to grow into major universities, the athletic departments just aren't ready for it. 

When the Pac-12 added Arizona, Arizona State, and Utah as mid-majors they had all been dominant and had established programs. Nevada and UNLV can't even get 10,000 season ticket holders. 

Las Vegas is the epitome of “if you build it they will come.”