Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Hard Knocks

11 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Any good so far? Forgot about this show. 

I always at the very least find them entertaining, will be interesting this year as preseason has been shortened.  Not sure if they just shortened the series or if adding same amount of content. 

Kellen Moore legit avoids the camera like the plague, he has one sound bite at halftime of the HOF game and that’s it. 

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I always at the very least find them entertaining, will be interesting this year as preseason has been shortened.  Not sure if they just shortened the series or if adding same amount of content. 

Kellen Moore legit avoids the camera like the plague, he has one sound bite at halftime of the HOF game and that’s it. 

I just turned it in now, and yeah I’ve never not been entertained by these. Always enjoy seeing the guys fighting for the last roster spots. Jerry is probably entertaining as well.

17 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Training camp/preseason is the same amount of time, just with one less game. 

33 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Training camp/preseason is the same amount of time, just with one less game. 

But I just noticed that the cowboys have 4 preseason games, wonder if that’s the case for all HOF game teams.  

Now that I think about it, I believe teams playing in HOF game got 5 preseason games in the past.  

On 8/17/2021 at 8:42 AM, tailingpermit said:

If only Dak could avoid the defense like Kellen avoids the camera. 

Is this a joke?

Are they on Hard Knocks?

Dude....  I need to speak with Jerry. 

New-Signature.jpg

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

But I just noticed that the cowboys have 4 preseason games, wonder if that’s the case for all HOF game teams.  

Now that I think about it, I believe teams playing in HOF game got 5 preseason games in the past.  

They did. That game is garbage.

Worst season of Hard Knocks ever.  Jerry Jones was crying in episode #1.  A grown man crying in Football.

The team is terrible they are a bunch of pussies.

Weird sounding evil King worshipping foreigners coaching American Football.

Incompetent Head Coach.  How bout them COWBOYS!!!

Worst season ever.