Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Boyfriend Beheads Girlfriend In Broad Day Light In Traffic

There’s a special place in hell for this piece of garbage. The girls name was America Thayer. Her parents were so happy to be in America coming from Puerto Rico that they named their daughter America. That girl is attractive and looks very young for 56. She could’ve done 50 times better than that POS. He beat her up, and got busted. The MN court made him stay away, but friends say she pleaded for the court not to separate them. What she didn’t tell the court was that he’d kill her if she went along with it. 

But driving to court she told him she’s leaving him, and that’s when he stopped the car in the street and beheaded her. Other cars also saw him doing it. He did it right in front of a house, and a shocked lady was videotaping it.  She should’ve been calling the police and shot at him through a window if she had a gun and wasn’t going to hit other people. But no one stopped to help (with a gun of course).

I saw the video on that gross ‘kaotic’ website, and it’s right up the ISIS and drug cartel alley. It makes you wish you could’ve been there to shoot him before he killed her. The killer is from Puerto Rico or Mexico and doesn’t speak English, and has had violent run-ins with the cops before. Not sure if he’s here legal or not. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/07/31/beheaded-minnesota-woman-begged-court-to-lift-no-contact-order-for-her-alleged-killer/amp/

kat.jpg

Horrific.  Your verbiage highlighting certain aspects also telling.  Bigger story than what language he speaks or where he is from seems to be the caustic nature of their relationship and the larger challenges of addressing  domestic violence . 

Just a horrific thing to happen.   

I saw the video, can’t imagine seeing that outside my window. But that was super tame compared to ISIS and cartel videos. I have a weird morbid curiosity and pay for documenting reality.com, ISIS has Hollywood level production for their videos, really focusing on slow mo. Cartels are in competition for the worst way to kill a man, a beheading would be an act of mercy compared to the things they do.

10 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I saw the video, can’t imagine seeing that outside my window. But that was super tame compared to ISIS and cartel videos. I have a weird morbid curiosity and pay for documenting reality.com, ISIS has Hollywood level production for their videos, really focusing on slow mo. Cartels are in competition for the worst way to kill a man, a beheading would be an act of mercy compared to the things they do.

Yeah Cartells are all about the worst torture imaginable. Once they’re done, they behead them and hang the headless bodies in public to make a point. 

I used to watch gusher video’s all the time when a lot of our guys were getting beheaded. They had victims so loaded up on drugs they couldn’t resist and ruin the video because that’s what I would do and I’m sure many others would too. I used to look at a lot of stuff at ogrish and rotten, but ogrish is gone, not sure about rotten. LiveLeaks closed down, but never went there. I stopped looking at ogrish many many years ago when they showed a pic from Brazil of an electric utility worker electrocuted. And then I realized the Brazil thing was a lie because it was a lineman I knew that died a few years prior at the utility I was working for and that waaaaaay crossed the line for me. Horrible. I was also troubled that someone sent it out. 

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

that isis garbage was really unnerving.  like intentionally attempting to combine hollywood with barbarism to get recruits and their "soldiers" more pliable and able to do those things. like brainwashing them into thinking it's all a game or a movie and they're the action star of it.

i only watched one, where the jihadi john guy used a knife to accomplish the deed.  you can imagine the mechanics required with that sort of implement.  i also read on wikipedia that the guy probably beheaded (that we know of) 12 to 18 victims.  

i mean...  God...  i know on some intellectual level that humans can do all sorts of insane things under the correct conditions but that doesn't mean i'm not horrified and shocked by it

Puerto Ricans are US citizens with the same freedom to move to any state as any other US citizen has to move to any state.

But it is confusing to some right now that Puerto Rico has its own Olympic team.

That continues the confusion Trump generated with his PR comments, especially when he wanted to trade it for Greenland.

10 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

There’s a special place in hell for this piece of garbage. The girls name was America Thayer. Her parents were so happy to be in America coming from Puerto Rico that they named their daughter America. That girl is attractive and looks very young for 56. She could’ve done 50 times better than that POS. He beat her up, and got busted. The MN court made him stay away, but friends say she pleaded for the court not to separate them. What she didn’t tell the court was that he’d kill her if she went along with it. 

But driving to court she told him she’s leaving him, and that’s when he stopped the car in the street and beheaded her. Other cars also saw him doing it. He did it right in front of a house, and a shocked lady was videotaping it.  She should’ve been calling the police and shot at him through a window if she had a gun and wasn’t going to hit other people. But no one stopped to help (with a gun of course).

I saw the video on that gross ‘kaotic’ website, and it’s right up the ISIS and drug cartel alley. It makes you wish you could’ve been there to shoot him before he killed her. The killer is from Puerto Rico or Mexico and doesn’t speak English, and has had violent run-ins with the cops before. Not sure if he’s here legal or not. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/07/31/beheaded-minnesota-woman-begged-court-to-lift-no-contact-order-for-her-alleged-killer/amp/

You guys shouldn't watch that shit. It's bad for your soul. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

No it’s not. Let me know when it’s the 51st state.

Come on man, you’re smarter than that. Puerto Rico is a US Commonwealth Territory. Residents are US citizens. This is grade school knowledge. 

14 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Horrific.  Your verbiage highlighting certain aspects also telling.  Bigger story than what language he speaks or where he is from seems to be the caustic nature of their relationship and the larger challenges of addressing  domestic violence . 

Just a horrific thing to happen.   

Normally, a thread I’d avoid like missionaries at the door, but probably when you were in HS just west of BK on Franklin Rd. this guy purposely wrecked his car into an oncoming vehicle. On the passenger seat (or rear seat?), iirc was the severed head of his girlfriend.  
In Pleasantville Boise, Idaho although I think the murder/beheading happened in Canyon County. I suppose I could search, but I think the story was the girlfriend reportedly, repeatedly belittled the boyfriend questioning his manhood until he snapped. 

5 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Normally, a thread I’d avoid like missionaries at the door, but probably when you were in HS just west of BK on Franklin Rd. this guy purposely wrecked his car into an oncoming vehicle. On the passenger seat (or rear seat?), iirc was the severed head of his girlfriend.  
In Pleasantville Boise, Idaho although I think the murder/beheading happened in Canyon County. I suppose I could search, but I think the story was the girlfriend reportedly, repeatedly belittled the boyfriend questioning his manhood until he snapped. 

He should have just banged her sister.  That's crazy  though.  

9 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

that isis garbage was really unnerving.  like intentionally attempting to combine hollywood with barbarism to get recruits and their "soldiers" more pliable and able to do those things. like brainwashing them into thinking it's all a game or a movie and they're the action star of it.

i only watched one, where the jihadi john guy used a knife to accomplish the deed.  you can imagine the mechanics required with that sort of implement.  i also read on wikipedia that the guy probably beheaded (that we know of) 12 to 18 victims.  

i mean...  God...  i know on some intellectual level that humans can do all sorts of insane things under the correct conditions but that doesn't mean i'm not horrified and shocked by it

Do you think the prisoners were on drugs before they were killed?  They alway had this blank stare on their face before it went down.  

9 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Do you think the prisoners were on drugs before they were killed?  They alway had this blank stare on their face before it went down.  

I think it's probable

They don't restrain their victims and they didn't do it quickly. Hard not to think the victim wouldn't just panic and go nuts

27 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He should have just banged her sister.  That's crazy  though.  

I forgot he killed two innocent people intentionally wrecking his pickup truck. It was an ex-wife who was murdered. You would have been around 15 years old. I think the wreck was on Franklin near Maple Grove? The severed head flew out of the pickup on impact.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/idaho-man-pleads-guilty-in-beheading-death-of-estranged-wife/

3 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

I forgot he killed two innocent people intentionally wrecking his pickup truck. It was an ex-wife who was murdered. You would have been around 15 years old. I think the wreck was on Franklin near Maple Grove? The severed head flew out of the pickup on impact.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/idaho-man-pleads-guilty-in-beheading-death-of-estranged-wife/

I can't believe that does not ring a bell.  I was smoking A LOT of weed at the time, though.

It’s hard to gain a perspective on how a person becomes so callous of human life they can behead another human. I would say they’re mentally ill, but that doesn’t really apply to the cartels or terrorists. In any event people that are that far gone to behead another human if caught should immediately be given a lethal injection.