Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

OT: GOLD CUP FINAL - 🇺🇸 USMNT | El Tri 🇲🇽 - Sun | FS1

=======|   SUNDAY   |=======

@renoskiersee below.  The graphics below from the USMNT official site conflict on the game day:  ¿Sat -or- Sun?   EDIT: SUN

I thought the guys in the FOX Sports Studio for 🇺🇸 | 🇶🇦 -&- 🇨🇦 | 🇲🇽 where saying Sun to promote the Finals.  ¿Can you cnf-or-deny?

=======|   SUNDAY   |=======

7E908B11-B165-4F11-B726-4E1497BFE0B3.jpeg

BBD8DFFF-45D4-4533-B60A-E8EFA5CFB661.jpeg

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

I honestly don't even care if the US wins this match. They've proven their toughness as the C team in a tournament that brought A teams. 

GREAT pt…but ¿is the match Sat -or- Sun?  Their website says both…

18 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

GREAT pt…but ¿is the match Sat -or- Sun?  Their website says both…

Sunday.  Baseball game on now.  The guide says tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Sunday.  Baseball game on now.  The guide says tomorrow.

Thx buddy.  👀 Looks  👀 like you posted this as I was editing the soundtrack & adding festive accents to my PDF below. I’ve corrected the headline of the thread & edited the OP.  👍 ¡Thx! 🤙 

4691AF74-246E-4529-BFB9-A69D67D51100.jpeg

¿What…you didn’t want to comment on my KFF Poll on the other board?

I just got a $400 voucher on AK Air.  I hope they can get me w/in a 4-hr-drive of Iowa City nxt month.  ¿Did I’d say “nxt month?”  ¡WOOO HOOO!

You are correct sir, GOOD GUYS up by 3 in ‘zona:

990DD8F2-3950-4103-9DFD-B7F26E109868.jpeg

3 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Here goes boys & girl (@4UNLV).  I found a PDF of the FS1 broadcast sked:

5514F452-055D-4AA1-A97C-7FB6A1889483.jpegI

“¡Quarter Mile Mayhem!” 

There are a couple of tickets available for $350 each, which is a deal. Allegiant is sold out.

5 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

There are a couple of tickets available for $350 each, which is a deal. Allegiant is sold out.

Thx for the background @4UNLV, pero I'm boycotting what y'all call "Allegiant" Stadium until:

a) Los Raiders start treating Nevada Southern Univ like a partner...rather than a tenant.

b) Allegiant Air resumes srvc to Loveland/Ft Collins Airport.

c) CSU plays in that building (yes...I know, I'm a sell-out).

¡¡¡ GO STATE !!!

The main revelation if there is one for this Gold Cup is Matt Turner.  And he's going to get work in tonight.  He's the reason no one scores on this team up to now but this Mexico team is better than the teams they've faced so far. 

I want to see them compete like they belong on the field with Mexico's A team (minus a couple aging stars in Ochoa and Chicharito).  Don't expect a win and won't lose sleep with a loss but it should be fun to watch.

5 hours ago, roughrider said:

The main revelation if there is one for this Gold Cup is Matt Turner.  And he's going to get work in tonight.  He's the reason no one scores on this team up to now but this Mexico team is better than the teams they've faced so far. 

I want to see them compete like they belong on the field with Mexico's A team (minus a couple aging stars in Ochoa and Chicharito).  Don't expect a win and won't lose sleep with a loss but it should be fun to watch.

What’s going on w/Vela?  Both he & Chicharito missed the LAFC/Galaxy match a few months back.  Will Vela make El Tri’s FIFA Roster?

Is that 1 or 2 penalty kicks that El Tri has been robbed of in the opening 10-15 minutes?

Where’s Pulisic? Isn’t he one of our best players? Found the answer. 

Pulisic will be having a well deserved break from football. ... But he will not be staying with the squad for the Gold Cup because he is being given time off before he joins back up with Thomas Tuchel's side for pre-season.