Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Change is coming & might be tied to realignment

Is there more to this, or just this tweet?  As in, has he actually been offered a 7 figure deal?  If so he should jump all over it. 

18 minutes ago, RebelAlliance said:

Is it a mullet related deal?

Great Clips sponsorship. It’ll end when he joins a frat and shaves his head. That’s why I say “jump on it “. 

13 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

How can you not graduate high school and attend Ohio State? Never mind that’s a dumb question. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/will-americas-no-1-qb-recruit-quinn-ewers-give-up-7-figure-nil-offers-for-one-more-season-of-texas-high-school-football-200803437.html

Ewers is in a position academically where he could take one core English class online, graduate from high school early, and enroll and be eligible at Ohio State for the 2021 season. The family expects that course to be completed in time for him to take part in preseason camp, which begins Aug. 3. The Buckeyes' quarterback situation is wide open heading into the season, as none of the three scholarship QBs have thrown a college pass.

People, not a fan.

3 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

How can you not graduate high school and attend Ohio State? Never mind that’s a dumb question. 

It is a dumb question, because he is graduating a year early. 

Colorado and Utah to Big12/11. They never moved the needle like Scott wanted which is why I was happy when I heard he got canned, talk about tone deaf.

They weren't a good fit in the PAC then and they're not a good fit now, nobody cares. There's no rivalry, I mean even at San Jose State Vs. Stanford games people are beating the crap out of each other in the stands, it doesn't get more heated than that.

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

At $100 per autograph, that’s 14,000 autographs over three years. I’m not sure you can throw a football signing at that rate. 

13 a day.  Piece of cake.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.