Jump to content
halfmanhalfbronco

Will you go back to wearing a mask indoors?

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, toonkee said:

 

1. agree. There are many legit dumb ways that masking is practiced.

2. eh, that's an opinion and many others feel differently.

 

That's why I keep a handful of cloth masks in reserve in the car as well.  If I hit the cloth mask stash I take out my phone and click re-order on amazon for the disposable ones. Takes 2 seconds.

Sorry about your governorship. 

I'm not dying to wear a mask again. But I will if there is even a mild chance it will help. It's just not a big deal. But folks have to be perpetually afflicted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CPslograd said:

What?

Come on, the mask doesn't do shit, especially if you are vaccinated.  Are you trying to shame him with this post?  

made fire season last year easier to deal with. it's nice when it is cold out too. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am fully vaccinated and think it is stupid for vaccinated people to put on a mask. I will try to get away without wearing one as much as I can. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Billings said:

Hawaii never lifted an indoor mask mandate.  No changes here.

I threw my mask in the trash as soon as I got out of the Boise airport coming back from Hawaii 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I am fully vaccinated and think it is stupid for vaccinated people to put on a mask. I will try to get away without wearing one as much as I can. 

 

I don't think it's ever stupid to wear a mask. It is probably overkill, to be sure. But stupid? No. It could help. And it can't hurt. Overly cautious though it may be, that's not stupid. Millions and millions in a lot of Asian countries wear masks every winter as a matter of course, and had done so long before anyone had heard of Covid-19.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I don't think it's ever stupid to wear a mask. It is probably overkill, to be sure. But stupid? No. It could help. And it can't hurt. Overly cautious though it may be, that's not stupid. Millions and millions in a lot of Asian countries wear masks every winter as a matter of course, and have done so long before anyone had heard of Covid-19.

I have been to Japan a few times and am aware of the mask use in their society. Mask use is just catering to the unvaccinated at this point. I am not going to be inconvenienced or uncomfortable because they won't get their act together.  I have done my part to mitigate the risk to myself an others around me. 

If a business requires a mask I will wear one, If Boise implements an indoor mask mandate then I will avoid shopping or dining in Boise. I will go to Meridian, or Eagle, or Nampa 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I have been to Japan a few times and am aware of the mask use in their society. Mask use is just catering to the unvaccinated at this point. I am not going to be inconvenienced or uncomfortable because they won't get their act together.  I have done my part to mitigate the risk to myself an others around me. 

at this point it's the bobs fault isn't it? mask use is getting to be mandatory again because people are too lazy to get a shot and too dishonest to believe about vaccination status. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I have been to Japan a few times and am aware of the mask use in their society. Mask use is just catering to the unvaccinated at this point. I am not going to be inconvenienced or uncomfortable because they won't get their act together.  I have done my part to mitigate the risk to myself an others around me. 

Oh, I think that's perfectly fine. Just pushing back on the idea that it's stupid. It's not stupid. Just overkill. In my case, my daughter is not yet eligible to be vaxxed, so I still wear a mask in public indoor places when I am with her (which isn't very often to be honest). Just my way of telling her it is OK to wear one. When I am not with her, I don't typically wear one. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

I don't get the mask angst. I'm vaxxed and will wear one if required. If not I won't. It just isn't a big deal to me.

 

I'm very handsome, so hiding my face is hard.

You folks would not understand.

 

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

I'm very handsome, so hiding my face is hard.

You folks would not understand.

 

#fakenews

  • Angry 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

I'm very handsome, so hiding my face is hard.

You folks would not understand.

 

I understand the struggle...

  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, happycamper said:

at this point it's the bobs fault isn't it? mask use is getting to be mandatory again because people are too lazy to get a shot and too dishonest to believe about vaccination status. 

I wore a mask faithfully everyday, and encouraged others to use one when they and social distancing were our primary tools for fighting COVID.  Now that we have the vaccine that is our primary tool, and mask mandates are just catering to the Bob's so they don't end up in the ICU. Fu^#k them! It is their fault we are in this spot, so all of the consequences should be put squarely in their lap, not mine. 

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Billings said:

Kids in some states wore masks and went to school all year.  Was no big deal to them if you talk to them.    We have beaten many viruses and can do that here as well.  Take some time and some cooperation but it could be done.

Bull shit. Each kid I know that had to wear a mask hated it. Absolutely hated it.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bob said:

Bull shit. Each kid I know that had to wear a mask hated it. Absolutely hated it.

We all hated it you fool!!  Some recognized it was a what we had to do to help each other out. Some like you were selfish and put us all at risk. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

We all hated it you fool!!  Some recognized it was a what we had to do to help each other out. Some like you were selfish and put us all at risk. 

What if. I told you. Masks didn't do jack +++++ing shit. To slow the virus?

You're a bitch if you wear one. Mask non-compliance is how this is going to end.

I bet all of you mask-wearing sheep would stick a dildo up your ass if the CDC told you it would keep you safe.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bob said:

Bull shit. Each kid I know that had to wear a mask hated it. Absolutely hated it.

my youngest dislikes them mostly because her nose isn't big enough to hold them up, my oldest picks out cute ones and accessorizes around them. either way, no hatred.

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

What if. I told you. Mask didn't do jack +++++ing shit. To slow the virus?

You're a bitch if you wear one. Mask non-compliance is how this is going to end.

I bet all of you mask-wearing sheep would stick a dildo up your ass if the CDC told you it would keep you safe.

you spout a constant torrent of non-supported statements that all coincidentally allow bob to be as lazy as possible, what is one more?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bob said:

What if. I told you. Masks didn't do jack +++++ing shit. To slow the virus?

You're a bitch if you wear one. Mask non-compliance is how this is going to end.

I bet all of you mask-wearing sheep would stick a dildo up your ass if the CDC told you it would keep you safe.

You are a Fu&$%!g moron. 

It has been pointed out repeatedly to you why masks work , time and time again in this forum.  I get that you have a shit filled cranium and it's difficult for you to understand. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...