Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Will you go back to wearing a mask indoors?

28 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Our governor wants to bring back the mask mandates I think, but he knows there will be some serious blowback. I don’t think he runs for governor again, sounds like he’s had enough of the shit. Which is too bad really, I like the guy. 

I hope he runs, If he doesn't that means we are stuck with Mcgeachin.

29 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Our governor wants to bring back the mask mandates I think, but he knows there will be some serious blowback. I don’t think he runs for governor again, sounds like he’s had enough of the shit. Which is too bad really, I like the guy. 

He's better than that nutjob we have for Lt Gov

I thought he left mask mandates up to local cities and counties....

One of the Final Five..........

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

I hope he runs, If he doesn't that means we are stuck with Mcgeachin.

No effin way on the nutjob. She and Bundy are 2 peas in a pod.

On 7/28/2021 at 4:49 PM, Bob said:

You people still believe masks do anything whatsoever. lol. You can't give up your security blankies. cute

Hey Bob,  99% of us hate wearing the damned mask. We wear it anyway as a sign of respect and caring for our fellow astrsal travellers.

You and others like you have proven you don't give a Phuck about anything but yourselves. Hence, the mess we find ourselves in with the Delta variant.

It never ceases to amaze me how people with an HS diploma or less and an internet link think and believe they are smarter than those who have spent their whole lives studying and working on these issues.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 7/28/2021 at 4:51 PM, tailingpermit said:

I just hope the roll out is smoother this time, the real question is when will be the appropriate time for the booster shot?

Now.

Americans Mayor

On 7/28/2021 at 5:55 PM, toonkee said:

I will not because I have one of these.

image.jpeg.731d16b0ca96ccd3d71e1e00e5f9c0de.jpeg

Phucking babies.

Americans Mayor

Just now, bornontheblue said:

Yes! 

Oh man. I don’t follow Idaho politics that closely, but seems like the current governor is a good dude trying to do his best through an impossible situation. Need more like that, not less.

4 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

There was an article on CNN last night that talked about schools and mask mandates - especially Texas, Florida and Arizona (which mentioned already one district has gone back to distanced learning).  But then the biggest WTF is that schools are pushing for mandatory masks but then teachers unions are refusing mandatory vaccinations. 

What is happening here, no one can get their shit together.  

actually the big teacher union is pushing vaccine mandates.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/08/08/teachers-union-president-backs-vaccine-mandates-for-educators-but-biden-administration-declines-to-go-that-far/?sh=1e8a67da41e7

1 minute ago, NVGiant said:

Oh man. I don’t follow Idaho politics that closely, but seems like the current governor is a good dude trying to do his best through an impossible situation. Need more like that, not less.

Idaho gov seems a bit like the Wyoming guy.  An old school conservative that is not a far right nut case and can still see reality.

2 hours ago, mysfit said:

He's better than that nutjob we have for Lt Gov

I thought he left mask mandates up to local cities and counties....

He might have, I just heard him talk today and you could tell he was annoyed at the rising numbers but he was careful to not piss off his constituents.

Makes me wonder how he got elected, he seems very different compared to the local Idaho Republican politicians.

5 hours ago, RSF said:

In Florida we are seeing school districts do this as well.  They argue that since the Gov has let his emergency declaration expire he no longer has the power to mandate what they do locally.

1 minute ago, Billings said:

Idaho gov seems a bit like the Wyoming guy.  An old school conservative that is not a far right nut case and can still see reality.

Yeah he just seems like a genuinely good person. Which I can’t say about many politicians left or right. I don’t agree with him on everything but that’s ok, he’s the only Republican I’d vote for.

22 minutes ago, Billings said:

You can't convince me that Freudenthal, Mead, and Gordon aren't secretly the same person. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

28 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

He might have, I just heard him talk today and you could tell he was annoyed at the rising numbers but he was careful to not piss off his constituents.

Makes me wonder how he got elected, he seems very different compared to the local Idaho Republican politicians.

Wasn't he the Lt Gov under Otter? He just sorta goes with the flow trying not to piss anyone off. He leans towards businesses and ranchers. That's why he ended the federal unemployment early.

I think the most he did was the shutdown and has left everything else to locals. 

42 minutes ago, Billings said:

As of yesterday.  :massive hand jerk:

“American Federation of Teachers (AFT) President Randi Weingarten said Sunday she now supports mandated vaccines for teachers after the AFT previously said they should be voluntary”

Why the fck are they just now trying to figure this out days/weeks before school starts?

40 minutes ago, Billings said:

In Florida we are seeing school districts do this as well.  They argue that since the Gov has let his emergency declaration expire he no longer has the power to mandate what they do locally.

Desantis has said schools who go against him...they will not get paid. He's threatening to pull their paychecks.