Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Will you go back to wearing a mask indoors?

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Uhmmm they are real.  In fact they are real today.  

well the descendants are still here

Just got word today from corporate...masks mandatory starting tomorrow morning, regardless of vaccination status.

F***ing unvaccinated from surrounding states have jacked our numbers sky high.

Ugh.

14 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Just got word today from corporate...masks mandatory starting tomorrow morning, regardless of vaccination status.

F***ing unvaccinated from surrounding states have jacked our numbers sky high.

Ugh.

I think the problem affecting you is the stupid decision to make you wear masks at work. A lot of people on the left feel the need to try and save every idiot from themselves at the expense of everyone else that has their shit together. Those are the power hungry types that shouldn’t have their jobs. 

kat.jpg

37 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I think the problem affecting you is the stupid decision to make you wear masks at work. A lot of people on the left feel the need to try and save every idiot from themselves at the expense of everyone else that has their shit together. Those are the power hungry types that shouldn’t have their jobs. 

Yep.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If you do not realize there is a secret war between Christians and Dino's....that is on you pal.

Well I did see a christian home school science book with a title “ on the third day god created the birds”.   

3 hours ago, RagingBulldog said:

Now that we're all good and tired of being dragged around by masks being last years superstar of the culture war(thank you Simone Biles for filling that void), how do we feel about these studies that showed unexpected benefits?

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/03/30/981303287/should-masking-last-beyond-the-pandemic-flu-and-colds-are-down-spurring-a-debate

Don't tell @Bob wearing masks saved children's lives; his head will explode.

On second thought, please tell Bob. :ph34r:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, Billings said:

hmmmm100922761_10222296536347283_1590381060623958016_n.jpg.a8906d425c0dee84fa8de862827d94dd.jpg

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. 

Gang shooting violence in and around schools has absolutely nothing to do with  gun toting right wingers. If guns were banned the gangs would still easily have them. They buy their drugs from cartels, and cartels would supply them with guns if they couldn’t find any. A lot of gangs have illegal automatic weapons right now. If you pansies would just get a grip on reality, that would be a good first step. 

Please tell,
How many kids have bulletproof backpacks? Less than 1%
How many elementary schools have metal detectors? 2%
How many elementary schools have armed guards? 2%
How many elementary schools have mass shooter drills? Less than 1%

Another stupid left winger meme. 

The people complaining about masks before the vaccine are still complete idiots, though. 

kat.jpg

21 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If you do not realize there is a secret war between Christians and Dino's....that is on you pal.

When I was a little kid, I would get segregated from the group of other kids whenever I brought up dinosaurs, cavemen, fossils, other planets, etc. I'd have to play in the corner by myself for a while before I could sneak out and eat the big church's bagels, haha. My parents would ask how Sunday school went, and I'd say fine. But I kept sneaking out and getting bagels and walking around before I got caught. Eventually my parents found out and just took me to the boring main service with them. To me, bagels were the only holy/divine part of church, lol. 

16 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I think they think the world is only 6,000 years old. 

Yeah, I checked that group out. I’m leaning that it may be a parody group, because there is no way in hell people actually believe the crap posted there. I had to take a shower after I stopped lurking.

5 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Yeah, I checked that group out. I’m leaning that it may be a parody group, because there is no way in hell people actually believe the crap posted there. I had to take a shower after I stopped lurking.

well I met with some science teachers from local christian school.  They were a feeder k-8 school to the public High School where I taught chemistry and earth science.

They could not believe we taught that climate change was real and that we did not teach creationism as a scientific option.  They pushed hard for us to change the curriculum and teach their ideas as real science and then let the kids decide which to believe.   I just sat there grinning and shaking my head.