Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Will you go back to wearing a mask indoors?

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I never had a problem with it originally but think it is pointless for vaccinated people.  I'm not going to put employees in the awkward position of confronting me for not wearing one though, so back to the mask it is.

Mask mandates in your cities?  I know Nevada just issued one.

I've got no problem with wearing one............In fact when in stores & i see non-masked people I love to hack out some coughs !!!! See if they react !! 

Sick Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

If the business I’m going into requires it I will, if not, my vaccinated ass is free balling it.😀😀

I haven't had so much as a sniffle in a year and a half. I don't hate masks in public places one bit.  I don't want to see your disgusting wet mouth. Besides, they're terribly comfortable. It's juts not a big f'ing deal at all. 

image.jpeg.6c9e2c05ba61a9686d560f77727d2ef5.jpeg

I am going to do it at all stores, just because I am not going to feel like keeping up with who does and doesn’t require one. Except the gym, I am not putting one on again unless they require one. 

3 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

When I was in college at Davis, they used to have this thing in the spring called 'Whole Earth Festival.' Basically like a 4 day hippie party on campus, and buses full of stinking phish fans would descend. All vendors served vegetarian food, and served it on washable wares that were collected by an army of volunteers to prevent waste and carbon footprint. 

While I was there, every year my buddies and I would set up an all meat, charcoal bbq spot where we would drink beers and hand out food on disposable plates. Cuz +++++ those assholes for ruining my campus.

In the same spirit, I have started wearing my mask indoors and outdoors. Cuz anti mask right wingers are worse than hippies. 

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Phish fans are just the worst people.

What did the phish fan say when he ran out of drugs?

34 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Chicago just has its highest positive test count since May, and good ole Lollapalooza is this weekend.  

Lollapalooza is requiring masks and 72 hour negative test or a vaccine card.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/28/1021946563/lollapalooza-to-require-vaccination-card-or-negative-test-to-attend-the-festival

4 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

My white mask is looking on the brown side now both inside and out. By the time this thing ends it’ll be black. 

Why is it brown? Why is your breath creating brown stuff on the inside? Why don't you wash it? What is going on, here?