Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Med Schools Are Now Denying Biological Sex

10 hours ago, happycamper said:

no, he wasn't. he was so powerful that the Republicans had to re-mold their party around him. that is an important distinction - he could and did ruin republican political careers.

Yeah he was in ways that mattered/core principles... he knew his “enemy” and demonized them incessantly. Chapo, especially nowadays, bashes Dems more than Republicans 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, youngredbullfan said:

Yeah he was in ways that mattered/core principles... he knew his “enemy” and demonized them incessantly. Chapo, especially nowadays, bashes Dems more than Republicans 

The only Chapo I know of is the cartel guy that kept escaping from prison.

On 7/29/2021 at 6:58 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Agreed.  Girls are not gerbils.  Which would explain why @PackNation ran away scared and confused.  

👍

If I ever stumbled across @Nevada Converthaving sex with anything I would be gone.

We do know he will never be seen having sex with a female...at least of the human variety. 

I wonder if the little fella has had his third "1st" covid shot yet?

5 minutes ago, PackNation said:

👍

If I ever stumbled across @Nevada Converthaving sex with anything I would be gone.

We do know he will never be seen having sex with a female...at least of the human variety. 

I wonder if the little fella has had his third "1st" covid shot yet?

You should post about things not convert related from time to time.  The fact you seem to exist to beat him up is pretty weird.  

Just saying...

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You should post about things not convert related from time to time.  The fact you seem to exist to beat him up is pretty weird.  

Just saying...

That’s why he’s my stalker. Anyone that would have that big of a hard on stalking me is truly weird. Serious weird, not joking weird.

kat.jpg

On 7/28/2021 at 9:31 AM, Stealthlobo said:

So confused why you deliberately go out of your way to find things that piss you off.

Life's too short, go out of your way to make yourself happy...

I don't understand why people engage in doomscrolling/doomsurfing, but 3/4 (or more) of what is posted on the OT board begins with it. It's harmful to people's mental health and I have no idea why people go out of their way to find and talk about negative news.  

On 7/30/2021 at 9:49 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Just saying...

Ummmm....pretty sure you tagged me on this one HMHB.

You have asked and I've answered a couple of times why I don't post much and why I clown on contard. I guess if it bothers you don't read it.

Just saying...

On 7/31/2021 at 12:41 AM, Nevada Convert said:

That’s why he’s my stalker. Anyone that would have that big of a hard on stalking me is truly weird. Serious weird, not joking weird.

Who is stalking who, cupcake?

I post shit at you from time to time when I see you write something stupid...if i was following you I would have 10K posts under that criteria.

And serious weird...that would be you posting Jr. High level smack about my family and male sex acts with/about me for years.

Maybe quit being a bitch and respond to serious questions instead of defecting with 13 year old level replies. You had a couple of chances the week or so.

On 7/28/2021 at 4:04 AM, Nevada Convert said:

This woke shit is just getting soooooo stupid. Everyone, Dem, GOP, Libertarian, etc. should fight this complete insanity. 

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/med-schools-are-now-denying-biological

I finally got around to reading that. The first time some med student complains about me telling the parents that they have a boy or girl or that I can't encourage breast feeding will be the last time I'll teach med students. Which would be a shame because I often learned more from the private volunteer faculty than I did from the med school professors. I don't know how prevalent it really is but the first thing they went over in student orientation for my kids in college was what pronoun he wanted to use. I understand we want to encourage an inclusive environment for everyone but not everyone is trying to offend you.