Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Med Schools Are Now Denying Biological Sex

4 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I’m new to this left of center thing. Where does one listen to this Cenk dude? My interest is peaked and I want to form any opinion. 

The Young Turks via podcast, youtube or a youtube t.v. subscription (where they have their own channel).

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The Young Turks via podcast, youtube or a youtube t.v. subscription (where they have their own channel).

Wasn't the "Young Turks" a Bernie Bros group? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Just now, SharkTanked said:

Wasn't the "Young Turks" a Bernie Bros group? Or am I thinking of someone else.

They were the original Bernie Bros.  And yes.  Hence why Rocket likes Cenk.

12 million subscribers through various online channels, including 5 million on youtube alone.

image.png.67487ace73afedce4ecf045e14e517a3.png

12 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I’m new to this left of center thing. Where does one listen to this Cenk dude? My interest is peaked and I want to form any opinion. 

if you want more fact-based stuff you could hit up Some More News. they can be pretty smug but... that just seems to be a job hazard, not a political deal. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

young turks are douchey from what i've seen.  no diplomacy to the delivery.  they seem like moral crusaders and anyone who disagrees with them is written off as going to hell -- or whatever the militant atheistic left decides to do with irredeemable "sinners".  gulag, or something.  i don't know i'm not a politics talking guy

7 hours ago, happycamper said:

no, he wasn't. he was so powerful that the Republicans had to re-mold their party around him. that is an important distinction - he could and did ruin republican political careers.

You’re sooooooooo full of shit. That’s what happens when you rely on lefty media and Wikipedia for your political news. 

kat.jpg

On 7/28/2021 at 3:03 PM, toonkee said:

Source checks out.

If anyone here is an expert in being denied sex it's @Nevada Convert.  

You must have been paying my stalker DickNation to give you his peeping Tom intelligence reports on me for you to think you know anything about my sex life. The problem is when he sees me doing it, he gets confused and scared and runs away.

He doesn’t even know what sex is. He thinks sex is either “M” or “F” on your driver’s license. Sorry bud, you got some Iraq War quality intelligence. 

kat.jpg

14 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re sooooooooo full of shit. That’s what happens when you rely on lefty media and Wikipedia for your political news. 

It's from his own words, Convert. Is rush "the lefty media" now?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 hours ago, happycamper said:

what are you talking about? rush ran stories on hillary and bill killing vince foster, was a birther, that the media had better coverage of donovan mcnabb because they wanted a black quarterback to do well, said that biden didn't "legitimately win" the election, that covid is the common cold, various climate change conspiracies....

You are so full of shit again. Those are certainly DNC smear talking points, but not reality. I’ll comment on everyone of those later. By the way, you using only Wikipedia and lefty media isn’t reality. The co-founder of Wiki was on TV the other day completely embarrassed he had anything to do with this the way many pages are left slanted. He did have a great idea for a wiki replacement.

kat.jpg

10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

It's from his own words, Convert. Is rush "the lefty media" now?

Dude, you’re like a little Girl Scout that just saw Bigfoot in the forest wearing a Nazi uniform. You’re a little drama queen that purposely takes things out of context, bends word meanings to your liking, and if that doesn’t work you just lie. 

There’s no question Rush was obsessed with the Clintons back in the 90’s, and he did go a little too far with it, but you want to double and triple what he did, and you’re just full of shit. 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, you’re like a little Girl Scout that just saw Bigfoot in the forest wearing a Nazi uniform. You’re a little drama queen that purposely takes things out of context, bends word meanings to your liking, and if that doesn’t work you just lie. 

There’s no question Rush was obsessed with the Clintons back in the 90’s, and he did go a little too far with it, but you want to double and triple what he did, and you’re just full of shit. 

I... want to double and triple making conspiracy theories....about the clintons?

and the doubling and tripling makes me full of shit... but not rush?

convert, just, what?

42 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You must have been paying my stalker DickNation to give you his peeping Tom intelligence reports on me for you to think you know anything about my sex life. The problem is when he sees me doing it, he gets confused and scared and runs away.

To be fair, the gerbil was confused and scared, too

37 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

To be fair, the gerbil was confused and scared, too

so then they had to light a match to coax the gerbil out but it ignited the methane gas and shot the gerbal out of the tube like a cannonball, breaking the one man's nose and causing SEVERE burns to the other man's lower intestines! 

1 minute ago, AndroidAggie said:

so then they had to light a match to coax the gerbil out but it ignited the methane gas and shot the gerbal out of the tube like a cannonball, breaking the one man's nose and causing SEVERE burns to the other man's lower intestines! 

Nevada convert, a gerbil, a glass tube and pyroflatulence.  Use these topics to create a short story.  

9 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Did Eddie Vedder have the broken nose or the burned intestines?