Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Med Schools Are Now Denying Biological Sex

46 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Which culture war topic is next? 

Coke or Pepsi?

44 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

So confused why you deliberately go out of your way to find things that piss you off.

Life's too short, go out of your way to make yourself happy...

Because some people form a worldview, then go seeking that which validates it.  That which contradicts that worldview is ignored.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

6 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

So confused why you deliberately go out of your way to find things that piss you off.

Life's too short, go out of your way to make yourself happy...

That’s what I do!! I look for conservative op-ed and work myself into a froth because I don’t agree with it!! Heathy living!!

Just now, NevadaFan said:

That’s what I do!! I look for conservative op-ed and work myself into a froth because I don’t agree with it!! Heathy living!!

The best part of posts like the OP to me is doing research on the person(s) who wrote the content. It’s pretty interesting, btw. 

This is golden. A lot of times when I post things like this it’s crickets from our lefty friends. This time it’s hilarious.

1. I’m supposedly really angry.

2. I don’t get any sex

3. I don’t know how to get sex.

4. It’s really dumb to waste time exposing insanity.

5. Woke stuff is no threat to our culture.

😂😂😂😂👌

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

This is golden. A lot of times when I post things like this it’s crickets from our lefty friends. This time it’s hilarious.

1. I’m supposedly really angry.

15 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Not to worry, the dumbass wokesters will come up with something even dumber tomorrow. If nothing else it’s good entertainment. 

Yes, the best way to deal with it is to expose it and get a laugh out of it. On the flip side, I wanted some humor and went over to Info Wars and it didn’t disappoint. The video started off with a news report from some other place on the nuke, military and economic threat China is to us and the world. It was completely accurate and really good.

THEN Alex Jones pops onto the video and it gets hilarious. He starts pimping his own brand of Iodine for his viewers to take in their bunkers in case China nukes us. I swear, not making this up. Never seen iodine pimped before. I recommend everyone to check it out if you need your stomach hurt from laughing. 

kat.jpg

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

This woke shit is just getting soooooo stupid. Everyone, Dem, GOP, Libertarian, etc. should fight this complete insanity. 

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/med-schools-are-now-denying-biological

I listened to a little of that.  I have little doubt that if that were the other way around and it was a white person talking about bodying non-whites, they would have been hung out to dry.  Even if someone tries to say "she was trying to show how emotional these conversations make me, and the effort even a professional must have to not show anger...", doesn't matter.  That was ridiculous, and if she loses jobs, well, stupid games and whatnot.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Yes, the best way to deal with it is to expose it and get a laugh out of it. On the flip side, I wanted some humor and went over to Info Wars and it didn’t disappoint. The video started off with a news report from some other place on the nuke, military and economic threat China is to us and the world. It was completely accurate and really good.

THEN Alex Jones pops onto the video and it gets hilarious. He starts pimping his own brand of Iodine for his viewers to take in their bunkers in case China nukes us. I swear, not making this up. Never seen iodine pimped before. I recommend everyone to check it out if you need your stomach hurt from laughing. 

My only favorite Alex Jones videos