Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

PAC-16

21 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

NOT MUCH REALLY.  They’d gain some quality schools, and Nevada Southern & Houston.

The only real new addition is the MASSIVE Houston DMA.

Yeah, Warbow didn't suggest Houston. He suggested the other UH - Hawaii. 

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The most iconic field in sports you donkey.

A high school near where I lived at one had blue turf pre-dating the BSU trademarking in 2011. for all I know they had blue turf before '86 when Boise installed it on their field.  

8 minutes ago, sancarlosaztec said:

A high school near where I lived at one had blue turf pre-dating the BSU trademarking in 2011. for all I know they had blue turf before '86 when Boise installed it on their field.  

It was supposed to make you laugh....

The P12 will probably go after TT, OSU, BU, and TCU.  This will have the PAC solidly in the DFW.  CU has been recruiting much more in DFW for at least the last few years and I think CU knew this was a possibility.

B1G goes after KU & ISU.  If they and the four PAC-bound schools do this, this dissolves the Big 12.

WVU to the ACC.

KSU to the AAC.  Shockers versus the Wildcats for Wheat State bragging rights.  KSU still has a connection to the DFW in this case.

Zero G5 schools move as a result.

48 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Hawaii is a future Pac member.  They just need a travel partner.  

Who? University of Guam?????

43 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Well..ASU needs another commuter school to balance them out.

At least Nevada Southern has that @RebelRobert

ASU is anything but a commuter school. Their student body shows up for football and basketball. They have one of the best student sections in the PAC12

47 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The most iconic field in sports you donkey.

hitler was also an icon. just sayin

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So was yer mom after winning the "most eager anal monster" award at the AVN awards.

too much goin on for a yer mom joke. c-

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

North

1. Washington 2. Washington St. 3. Oregon 4. Oregon St. 5. Cal 6. Stanford 7. Colorado 8. *Boise St.

South

1. USC 2. UCLA 3. Arizona 4. Arizona St 5. San Diego St. 6. UNLV 7. Hawaii 8. Utah

*  If Boise st can’t make the cut academically then replace them with BYU.

The Pac is not going to allow a religious school in that demands special scheduling needs...

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

¿How many eyeballs in the Hawai’i DMA?

¿Law School, Med School or AAU?

Allow me to introduce these guys.  Sml world, the need a travel partner too:

986C4992-6CE4-4862-AAE2-6135D0F68E5A.jpeg

Yes Hawaii has a med school and a state population of over 1.4 million.

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And the score is in from the East German judge...

if you get a single like I would be shocked

4 hours ago, sancarlosaztec said:

Tell me why?  What do the current 12 schools get out of adding SDSU, BSU, UNLV, & UH????

They get to stay alive? And tv markets.

But if I had to bet on it, I'd bet the Texas direction.

2 hours ago, sean327 said:

ASU is anything but a commuter school. Their student body shows up for football and basketball. They have one of the best student sections in the PAC12

This is true. My son and I went to a basketball game there the year before Bobby Hurley was hired. There were about 14 regular people in the stands, but the student section was packed, and LOUD. That was the first game in which they introduced the curtain of distraction.