Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Showering is Overrated!

Real talk. When I was little, my parents only made me bathe once a week; I didn't know any better. Then, one day in 5th grade, I was ogling my first real crush, only to see her and her friends laughing at my Joe Dirté ass. Turns out making it snow on your desk like Ally Sheedy in Breakfast Club isn't a turn on.

I became self-conscious that day. Self-conscious of my dandruff, my shitty Sears clothes, and the imminent funk emanating off my self. Began bathing or showering every day after that and paying attention how I presented myself.

Here's to hoping those two self-absorbed douchebags figure it out before my parents did.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

I mean... yeah you don't need to bathe 6 and 4 year olds every day. Every other day works fine. You really only need to wash their hair once or twice a week too. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Those Southern Alabama roots are really showing!

Ha. More of a lazy-Boomer-parenting than anything else. Whenever I was at either of my grandparents' homes (both here in SD), they would make sure I washed my hands thoroughly (like the two Happy Birthday shit the CDC was recommending last year). Though now looking back, I'm not sure whether it was due to their superior hygiene or their concern for the lack of my parents' concern for my own. 

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Tell me you can’t get laid without paying for it without telling me you can’t get laid without paying for it

I +++++ed some chick in my bed at my house for free for about an hour a month ago.  She came on my sheets!

53 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

It was a young woman!

it was, before you depravations

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

15 hours ago, ph90702 said:

It was a young woman!

Gaetz, is this you?

15 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I +++++ed some chick in my bed at my house for free for about an hour a month ago.  She came on my sheets!

15 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Does @kalua pig know one of his chickens went missing?

49 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Chicken f*cker.

Did it feel like warm American chicken pot pie?

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Young kids get bathed less often and gets more often as they get older. Not a hard concept.

Hey! You know what else is "not a hard concept?" Picking TEN teams in a f*cking Pick TEN game. :waiting: