Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

More Proof that Reno is Jan and We are Marcia

20 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

😂😂 No. It’s just more evidence that Vegas posters don’t know what they are talking about. Christ you try too hard. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rgj.com/amp/318761001

I'm not an art aficionado by any means. But the Nevada Museum of Art is an awesome community amenity. It really has been a catalyst for the evolution of midtown.

15 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I'm not an art aficionado by any means. But the Nevada Museum of Art is an awesome community amenity. It really has been a catalyst for the evolution of midtown.

Yeah me either. They do a great job with that facility. 

7 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Yeah me either. They do a great job with that facility. 

Indeed. That. The Discovery Museum (Not art, but science). Pioneer Center (which has been around longer). Even the Riverside Artist Lofts. Reno always had a cool arts culture, but the city has really embraced it over the last couple of decades. That has only added to the character of the city.

So...Reno is whiny and LV is a p-tease.

Didnt we already know that?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

😂😂 No. It’s just more evidence that Vegas posters don’t know what they are talking about. Christ you try too hard. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rgj.com/amp/318761001

That article is from 2017 and references the real 7 magic mountains piece made of rocks on the desert. Does not mention the tire sculpture knock off.

Perhaps you didn't try hard enough?

3 hours ago, toonkee said:

That article is from 2017 and references the real 7 magic mountains piece made of rocks on the desert. Does not mention the tire sculpture knock off.

Perhaps you didn't try hard enough?

The story said the Nevada Museum of Art actually commissioned the original piece.

"Last spring, Nevada Museum of Art unveiled “Seven Magic Mountains,” a museum-commissioned, $3.5 million rock sculpture series by Italian artist Ugo Rondinone. The installation, seven solid stacks of DayGlo-colored boulders, is just outside of Las Vegas and is one of the most photographed artworks in the world, according to museum officials." 

I believe that is what @NevadaFanwas referencing. The north says "you're welcome."

4 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Until they can hang an original HUNTER BIDEN!1!!!!!111! I don't want to hear it.

I was thinking UNLV is more like Mrs Brady and UNR like Alice. 

UNLV (Mrs. Brady) is full of self importance and is fairly good looking on the outside, but in reality is just rather phoney and quite helpless.  

UNR (Alice) on the other hand is not as flashy or self absorbed, but usually gets the job done. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!