Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Democrats. We are F…. With new election laws

https://apple.news/AE5ZBKbjPSLClRSquBN_vkA

the new requirements to show ID’s is going screw us over. Paraphrasing the Democrats in the article.

This country is crazy when half the country wants unsolicited ballots sent out and no ID’s to vote. Anyone who believes that is ok has no sense nor a sense of fairness. There is absolutely no chance the Supreme Court will overturn any of these new voter laws. We already had a number of states with similar laws anyway. 2022 will be a red wave. Rave away on the ridiculous and out right lies about Jim Crow. Everyone has the ability to vote and no one is stopping them. they don’t care to vote until uncle Joe forces them to the polls or he votes for him with his absentee ballot. Well this option is now gone in red states and American is a better place because of it. I’m sure the Democrats will figure out another way to manufacture votes. 

Republicans are picking up 15 to 45 seats in the house and we will regain the senate in a horrible map for Republicans. 

Inflation is starting to hit us. The out cry over these new laws isn’t a National out cry. It is strictly a left wing outcry. American is fine with showing an ID and the lefts outcry is a losing issue for them. Keep playing the Jim Crow narrative it just gives the Republicans even more votes. 

All you leftist leaving California for greener red states, keep your asses home on Election Day. You already +++++ up the best state don’t do it to other states. At least vote Republican in the state races you dumb shits. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

13 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

The thing that makes no sense to me is that the Democrats Republicans say there's no restrictions that can be placed on voting guns because it's a right, but they don't say the same thing about guns voting.

Seems like it makes perfect sense to you. 

Just now, NVGiant said:

Seems like it makes perfect sense to you. 

When did I say there can’t be any restrictions on guns?

Sounds like you being a dumbass!  And I’m not ® with a political party. Fabbit ® ™️ 

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

When did I say there can’t be any restrictions on guns?

Sounds like you being a dumbass!  And I’m not ® with a political party. Fabbit ® ™️ 

Cool. 

Politico sure didn't bring up anything other than the ID part for the Georgia bill.  It's a bit more than that, but bring up the only point that makes sense that Dems are being silly about and let's leave the other stuff out (more than enough discussion on this in other threads).  

And we wonder why distrusting media is the move. :waiting:

This is basically the conjob strategy.

Make lines in cities REALLY long so it takes a TON of time to vote.  Make voting windows really narrow so people cannot easily vote after work if they don't work a traditional 9-5.  Disallow drive up voting locations and drop offs.  Close polls on weekends.

If they can make it SUPER inconvenient to vote for folks in the city, college students, minorities, etc., they think they can win more easily.  It is basically a point shaving scheme...a few votes here and a few votes there can make the difference in places like Georgia and Arizona.  They believe they can impose these additional restrictions even though there is no evidence of any widespread irregularities but they use the "Big Lie" as a pretext to implement changes whose only purpose is to disenfranchise.

Democrats, in contrast, believe elections should be as convenient as possible for people to cast their votes.  They have even agreed to voter ID laws even thought the evidence shows they are completely unnecessary.  Democrats believe whoever gets the most votes should win. 

Republicans know their policies are not popular and they cannot win if more people vote so they try to voter suppress...yet at the same time they tell their rube followers they are "anti-elite populists" when the only people they actual help when they are in power are the elites.

Conjobs believe that states have the final say in elections when the racist southern states have proven for centuries that they cannot handle the responsibility and mostly use their power to disenfranchise voters when they don't have any federal oversight.

Posted Image

12 hours ago, robe said:

https://apple.news/AE5ZBKbjPSLClRSquBN_vkA

the new requirements to show ID’s is going screw us over. Paraphrasing the Democrats in the article.

This country is crazy when half the country wants unsolicited ballots sent out and no ID’s to vote. Anyone who believes that is ok has no sense nor a sense of fairness. There is absolutely no chance the Supreme Court will overturn any of these new voter laws. We already had a number of states with similar laws anyway. 2022 will be a red wave. Rave away on the ridiculous and out right lies about Jim Crow. Everyone has the ability to vote and no one is stopping them. they don’t care to vote until uncle Joe forces them to the polls or he votes for him with his absentee ballot. Well this option is now gone in red states and American is a better place because of it. I’m sure the Democrats will figure out another way to manufacture votes. 

Republicans are picking up 15 to 45 seats in the house and we will regain the senate in a horrible map for Republicans. 

Inflation is starting to hit us. The out cry over these new laws isn’t a National out cry. It is strictly a left wing outcry. American is fine with showing an ID and the lefts outcry is a losing issue for them. Keep playing the Jim Crow narrative it just gives the Republicans even more votes. 

All you leftist leaving California for greener red states, keep your asses home on Election Day. You already +++++ up the best state don’t do it to other states. At least vote Republican in the state races you dumb shits. 

Dude in case you didn’t notice a Democrat proposed a Bill with ID’s and Stacy Abrams and others supported it.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/stacey-abrams-backs-manchin-s-compromise-voting-legislation-n1271134

A Democratic Governor in Kentucky signed a compromise bill that had ID’s as part of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/politics/kentucky-voting-bill-signed-beshear/index.html

The fact you think ID’s is the show stopper just proves you as usual haven’t done your homework.  Read a bit more and get back to us.   

12 hours ago, ph90702 said:

The thing that makes no sense to me is that the Democrats say there's no restrictions that can be placed on voting because it's a right, but they don't say the same thing about guns.

Yeah except Democrats have signed off on ID’s for voting while Republicans refuse to support closing major loopholes in background checks.....  so what’s your point?  Seems you have it backwards.  

But the truth stopped meaning anything to Republicans and their backers long ago.  

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah except Democrats have signed off on ID’s for voting while Republicans refuse to support closing major loopholes in background checks.....  so what’s your point?  Seems you have it backwards.  

But the truth stopped meaning anything to Republicans and their backers long ago.  

ph, Convert, Bob, robe.. Being on the opposite side of these guys let’s me know I’m in the right spot.

3 hours ago, sactowndog said:

The Dems finally caved on ID’s because polls have been showing that a solid majority of voters think there needs to be ID’s required. I’m in favor of closing loopholes on background checks. I don’t get those people why that’s a big deal. Your last sentence is ridiculous. 

kat.jpg

23 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

ph, Convert, Bob, robe.. Being on the opposite side of these guys let’s me know I’m in the right spot.

You’re assumption is wrong. I’m in favor of closing background check loopholes.  Why are you wrong all the time? One reason is you make ridiculous assumptions about people so much. We’re all guilty of that at times, but it’s automatic for you.

kat.jpg

“Alright everyone, the polling looks terrible. Inflation is skyrocketing. All we’re trying to do is spend trillions which is going to make it worse. Violent crime is through the roof. The border is an unmitigated disaster. All signs point to us getting wiped out in 2022. We need a way to start spinning this. Any ideas?”

”May...(gulp)...maybe we can blame the Russians for making memes and stuff.”

”Goddamn it Rick, you +++++ing moron! These partisans idiots aren’t going to buy that one again”

”How about we take the line that our voters are too dumb to figure out how to vote?”

”I like that. Let’s go with that.”

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.