DestinFlPackfan

Got back from Colorado Springs

Have any of you been there? 

My brother in law recently purchased a VR80. Semi-automatic 12 gauge that looks like an AR. Had fun shooting it, lightweight, and pushing 5 shotgun rounds in a few seconds was cool. 

My brother, brother in law and I laughed about the pop up sights. Unnecessary for a shotgun but it gave it that AR cool factor.

Anyway the dude who is ' Dragonman' is an extremely cool person to meet.

Google/you tube the dude.

• Like 1

I went there once when I was 13, but that's it. 

Interesting Colorado Springs anecdote from my trip to Denver the weekend before last though. I noticed multiple billboards up in the Atlanta airport with recruiting advertising from the Colorado Springs Police Department. I guess they're having issues recruiting from inside the region or something. 

20 hours ago, retrofade said:

I went there once when I was 13, but that's it. 

Interesting Colorado Springs anecdote from my trip to Denver the weekend before last though. I noticed multiple billboards up in the Atlanta airport with recruiting advertising from the Colorado Springs Police Department. I guess they're having issues recruiting from inside the region or something. 

A lot of Colorado police departments are having staffing issues.