Did I hear a WOOSH?

Conference Realignment thread

On 9/30/2021 at 11:56 AM, BSUFiend said:

Didn't know it was in doubt..  we told AAC to pound sand days if not weeks ago.

I don't understand this either. We have known this for a week and a half.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Ibanez asked for his account to be permanently banned a few nights ago.  I believe Happy assisted.

Oh did not know that. Maybe, he knew what would happen but I mean, really everyone kept saying not until official until officail

6 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Oh did not know that. Maybe, he knew what would happen but I mean, really everyone kept saying not until official until officail

FWIW he told me who his "source" was a while back, and that individual would indeed have a better insight into the going ons of conference realignment than most.

He just took himself way to seriously and could not have fun with it all.  Oh well.  Hope he comes back at some point.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

FWIW he told me who his "source" was a while back, and that individual would indeed have a better insight into the going ons of conference realignment than most.

He just took himself way to seriously and could not have fun with it all.  Oh well.  Hope he comes back at some point.  

Damn I enjoyed his info whether it was wrong or right he seemed to have some connections and I usually believed his info

28 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Ibanez asked for his account to be permanently banned a few nights ago.  I believe Happy assisted.

hmm somebody getting close to figuring out his source?  I did enjoy his posts though

3 minutes ago, jewelz4562000 said:

Damn I enjoyed his info whether it was wrong or right he seemed to have some connections and I usually believed his info

MWCboard is not for those with tender feels.  You need to be able to take some amount of shit, especially if you are going to dish it or do the "told ya so" thing.  I liked him, too.  Oh well.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

MWCboard is not for those with tender feels.  You need to be able to take some amount of shit, especially if you are going to dish it or do the "told ya so" thing.  I liked him, too.  Oh well.

Yeah, I also like many (but not all) of his posts, but his "I was right" mantra just got tedious.  He took it so personally when other posters questioned him.  Even when he knew he was right, in many cases, he would react too viscerally.  IMO, it's not always the message, rather, how you deliver it.  That's where he (often) fell short...

• Like 2

On 9/30/2021 at 1:50 PM, Texas11 said:

What do you guys think of an eastern MWC wing?

UTEP, UNT, UTSA, Rice, LaTech

oh no bad idea GIF by Vanity Fair

Americans Mayor

On 9/30/2021 at 7:25 PM, SDSUfan said:

San Diego Lincoln High- Same high school as Marcus Allen

I graduated Patrick Henry in 78. I still can't get over how Marcus and Lincoln High beat us 6-3 in the opening round of the playoffs. We were the number one seed that year.

Americans Mayor

14 hours ago, BacksThePack said:

Lousiana, UAB, Coastal Carolina, App State to AAC now surely.

Also maybe FAU or Marshall

That's as a good a shot in the dark as anyone else.

Americans Mayor

10 hours ago, RSF said:

CBS has the 2:30CT/1:30MT time slot opening up in a couple years.

just a reminder....

I don't think filling it with MW content is their goal.

That's probably the most valuable time slot on Saturday. I'm thinking they will go all in with a big offer to a P5. 

Americans Mayor

12 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

I graduated Patrick Henry in 78. I still can't get over how Marcus and Lincoln High beat us 6-3 in the opening round of the playoffs. We were the number one seed that year.

Just curious what elementary school did you go to.  Did you know James Kohlar or Matt OMalley? 

4 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

That is too bad.  Right or wrong I don’t think he made shit up.   

Yeah, he DM'ed me in private before Jeff deputized me to take care of the sock situation.  I referred him to Happy.  I asked him not to leave but it was not fun for him and if it is not fun, than what is the point right?  This is all supposed to be fun.  It's why I decided to leave Bronco country a few nights ago, it was not fun for me anymore, the place was toxic and filled with double standards on what was allowable.  

At least he did not do a big good bye cruel board thread and wanted his exit to be drama free.  Only reason I am even bringing it up is so people know he is not avoiding the board for fear of being "wrong".  

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@Ibanez

I will miss you.

• Like 2

Americans Mayor