Did I hear a WOOSH?

Conference Realignment thread

3 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

There are a few sprinkled in there but I saw a lot of MN, NE, IA, etc.  Pretty regional.  

Well, they are only allowed so many scholarships so you're going to see a lot of walk ons. 

Either way they get enough players regionally and nationally to make a roster that could compete this year in the MWC

17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Boise did not leave SDSU hanging, we negotiated their entrance back into the MWC when it appeared they may not have had the votes.  It is in a document of fame here on the MWCboard known as the "Term Sheet". Ungrateful bastards like @AztecSU seem to forget this.  

Hanging .........     .....    ..     .

14 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

One more time. Six teams got voted yes for a Big 12 invite UCF, Cincinnati, Houston, BYU, Memphis, And Boise State.

Colorado State was a no. USF, Tulane, and SMU was keep working on it and no one else was seriously considered.

BSU and Memphis were not part of the first group selected but will be in the conference. I have posted multiple links on this. Not my fault you all refused to believe them. Then again, I told you all this was gonna happen before it was even a story and you didn't believe that either so.....

Boise State is gone. North Dakota State isn't getting an invite if three teams go with Boise State. San Diego State will be on a P5 conference withen three years as well.

And Hair if you want but the main problem is location and the fans and administration themselves. New Mexico, UNLV, Nevada, San Jose State......none of those teams had any kind of attendence and none of these teams did anything to improve your situation. Well, UNLV his behind their big brother. The AD's and Presidents of this conference has caused this mess. It's a shame, Fresno State is competitive and Utah State and Wyoming has built great facilities and invested. 

Most likely outcome is the MWC will end up with UTEP, Rice, North Texas, and New Mexico State. Boise State and SDSU have an open invitation to the AAC which they will take if for some reason they don't move to the Big 12 or PAC-12. And yes, the PAC-12 is probably losing at least two teams. 

“Boise State and SDSU have an open .....”. 

That’s what I posted. 

Just now, Ibanez said:

Laugh all you want. Don't change the fact it's happening. Not sure about the PAC-12 teams leaving but there is enough to it that I'm sure it's happening. @RSF, you ever get tired of getting owned? 

Do you think you are in some sort of contest?  After you admitted on this board that you made up stuff about realignment, I am not sure why you are honking your own horn..

4 hours ago, Ibanez said:

The way you all have looked in the Big Sky, you might wanna drop down, not move up.

I hate being FCS, but I have to say, the Big Sky is legit.  Something like 3-4 teams in the top 10, a couple others in the top 25.  It's not the cakewalk conference we anticipated.  

Shouldn't you be sniffing jocks on other message boards so you can return to offer borrowed info as some nebulous insider knowledge?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Laugh all you want. Don't change the fact it's happening. Not sure about the PAC-12 teams leaving but there is enough to it that I'm sure it's happening. @RSF, you ever get tired of getting owned? 

I'm still waiting for the 1st time...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

5 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

Do you think you are in some sort of contest?  After you admitted on this board that you made up stuff about realignment, I am not sure why you are honking your own horn..

If he honks it loud enough, it drowns out the sound of his many crashes....

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Just now, nvspuds said:

You two are posting clones..

LOL...whatever makes you feel better....