Did I hear a WOOSH?

Conference Realignment thread

1 minute ago, Ibanez said:

You want the videos of the Big 12 ADs saying they are gonna expand again?  Of course not.

Because it doesnt exist.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Just now, Ibanez said:

You want the videos of the Big 12 ADs saying they are gonna expand again?  Of course not. You wouldn't have a use for it. I'll send you school profiles of UTEP, Texas State, and New Mexico State. Your future conference mates. You guys might finally win a title. 

Whatever Boise does or does not accomplish in this world has exactly nothing to do with you..You admitted to making stuff up here and just confirmed it today..All you do is insult fans from the various MW schools..

16 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

You want the videos of the Big 12 ADs saying they are gonna expand again?  Of course not. You wouldn't have a use for it. I'll send you school profiles of UTEP, Texas State, and New Mexico State. Your future conference mates. You guys might finally win a title. 

The same kind of stuff you were saying when Boise, to the absolute demise of the MW, was going to the AAC.

No one was all that concerned then.   No one is considered now.

If they go, good for them.  We'll be fine either way.

• Like 1

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

46 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

The same kind of stuff you were saying when Boise, to the absolute demise of the MW, was going to the AAC.

No one was all that concerned then.   No one is considered now.

If they go, good for them.  We'll be fine either way.

Two things if Boise goes.  While the MW loses a top 75-ish hoops program, their tv bonus deal also goes away with them.  So at least there'd be a sliver of harmony here.

• Like 1

No...this is too much fun.  Woosh and now Ibanez.  So go for it.  Post away.

'I was told...'

Bwhahaha...

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

55 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

If Boise goes, two things.  While the MW loses a top 75-ish hoops program, their tv bonus deal also goes away with them.  So at least there'd be a sliver of harmony here.

There is an important fact missing from that silver lining

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Lol...you already posted those once.  And I already proved both ADs didnt say what you claim they said.  Thats when you threw a hissy fit and 'blocked' me. And again...doesnt make you a liar.  Just wrong.

This is hysterical...

Im sorry to everyone else for this.  I really do want to see Boise succeed.  But I'm not going to ignore reslity because one guy is do thin skinned.

Y'all have a good night.

1 minute ago, RSF said:

Lol...you already posted those once.  And I already proved both ADs didnt say what you claim they said.

This is hysterical...

No, you just don't know how to read between the lines.

Don't let that bother you.  No one else does either.

• Haha 1

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

4 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

No..You are saying that the tv contract will be smaller when you leave..I think that is likely.  However it is hardly the death knell of the MW...

Nobody said it did. With 10 past NY6 Bowls leaving for a P5 (if that were to happen), access becomes easier for the rest. 

But celebrating paying less taxes because the household income went down isn't really a "silver lining"