Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Haha Reno!

17 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Tucker Carlson said that Reno is not one of America’s prettiest cities and no offense. 😂 😆 😝 

Tucker Carlson ain't so attractive himself..no offense.:rotflmfao:

1 hour ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Tucker Carlson ain't so attractive himself..no offense.:rotflmfao:

Hardcore fly fisherman.  I got his back.

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Even his single haul looks like shit.  

Yeah, that it does.  Old video.  Hopefully he's improved.

Ok?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Does this mean that people who like Tucker won't be visiting Reno? All the effort that Reno has put into redevelopment over the last 20 years, and all they had to do was this to clean up downtown.

Yea, this stuff coming out of L.V. used to bother me.  The paper said Sparks grew by 8% in 5 years.  Growing too fast for the infrastructure to keep up.

So keep the barbs coming.  To quote Murray, "yea, you don't want to live here."

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

Does this mean that people who like Tucker won't be visiting Reno? All the effort that Reno has put into redevelopment over the last 20 years, and all they had to do was this to clean up downtown.

Boise fans are still coming

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

What would you suggest?  Downtown is clean, you never see any trash or graffiti anywhere.  Don't see homeless or panhandlers down there anymore.  A company bought Harrah's & they're in the 

process of converting it to apts/condos so there is fencing around that.  They expect to start leasing in Dec.  Does Reno compare with the LV strip?  Of course not, there's no place else in the world like that & to be honest

not many folks up here would want to trade.  We like this small town.  Never understood the pride that L.Ver's take in bashing Reno.  There must be some ego satisfaction there but it's hard to understand.      

2 minutes ago, wolfan8431 said:

What would you suggest?  Downtown is clean, you never see any trash or graffiti anywhere.  Don't see homeless or panhandlers down there anymore.  A company bought Harrah's & they're in the 

process of converting it to apts/condos so there is fencing around that.  They expect to start leasing in Dec.  Does Reno compare with the LV strip?  Of course not, there's no place else in the world like that & to be honest

not many folks up here would want to trade.  We like this small town.  Never understood the pride that L.Ver's take in bashing Reno.  There must be some ego satisfaction there but it's hard to understand.      

Did you misinterpret the joke? Or did you not see where I said it was a 20-year effort to clean up downtown? I’m on your side on this one.