Jump to content
halfmanhalfbronco

Olympics MEGA-THREAD.

Recommended Posts

Bummer to see Ledecky take second in the 400m, but Titmus from Australia is really good and her coach's reaction to the victory was hilarious. Lol

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

Bummer to see Ledecky take second in the 400m, but Titmus from Australia is really good and her coach's reaction to the victory was hilarious. Lol

 

 

 

 

That’s gonna be an all timer of a gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

The coverage for these Olympic games is ass. The announcers never shut up so the audience can hear the conversations and banter between the athletes. I'm watching men's diving and these announcers are driving me nuts by yelling into their mics while the divers are getting ready to jump. Let the audience enjoy the audio atmosphere of the games and not your constant yapping. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

The coverage for these Olympic games is ass. The announcers never shut up so the audience can hear the conversations and banter between the athletes. I'm watching men's diving and these announcers are driving me nuts by yelling into their mics while the divers are getting ready to jump. Let the audience enjoy the audio atmosphere of the games and not your constant yapping. 

Not to mention the schedule is beyond ridiculous. Quit putting on the guide that an event is new when it’s a replay from 12 hours earlier. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing I’ve learned from the first few days is that I need more rugby in my life. More specifically, Fijian rugby.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

The thing I’ve learned from the first few days is that I need more rugby in my life. More specifically, Fijian rugby.

Those guys from Fiji are beasts. They were toying with the Brits. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Not to mention the schedule is beyond ridiculous. Quit putting on the guide that an event is new when it’s a replay from 12 hours earlier. 

I noticed this as well. I was up early yesterday watched the women's gymnastics qualifying then later in primetime they showed it again as "live". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

Those guys from Fiji are beasts. They were toying with the Brits. 

Yep. They were just overwhelming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

US women take on china in VB in a few minutes.

+++++ China so hard.

Watching the Brits steal the Gold from China in men's diving was so satisfying to watch. 

  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

C'mon ladies, put them away!

 

Biles and Ledecky rightly are getting all the press for our women but JT is just insane.  

+++++ I love the Olympics.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

Biles and Ledecky rightly are getting all the press for our women but JT is just insane.  

+++++ I love the Olympics.

 

She’s a badass

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Women blast Gyna 3-0.  Amazing.  Match against Turkey is going to be amazing, two likely medal teams.  Both nations just TKO'd China for the most part.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

Biles and Ledecky rightly are getting all the press for our women but JT is just insane.  

+++++ I love the Olympics.

 

She's amazing and I will definitely be paying more attention to the volleyball teams. I watched men's the other night and it was very entertaining. Bodies were flying all over the place. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.





×
×
  • Create New...