Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Olympics MEGA-THREAD.

Bummer to see Ledecky take second in the 400m, but Titmus from Australia is really good and her coach's reaction to the victory was hilarious. Lol

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

5 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

Bummer to see Ledecky take second in the 400m, but Titmus from Australia is really good and her coach's reaction to the victory was hilarious. Lol

That’s gonna be an all timer of a gif

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

The coverage for these Olympic games is ass. The announcers never shut up so the audience can hear the conversations and banter between the athletes. I'm watching men's diving and these announcers are driving me nuts by yelling into their mics while the divers are getting ready to jump. Let the audience enjoy the audio atmosphere of the games and not your constant yapping. 

3 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

The coverage for these Olympic games is ass. The announcers never shut up so the audience can hear the conversations and banter between the athletes. I'm watching men's diving and these announcers are driving me nuts by yelling into their mics while the divers are getting ready to jump. Let the audience enjoy the audio atmosphere of the games and not your constant yapping. 

Not to mention the schedule is beyond ridiculous. Quit putting on the guide that an event is new when it’s a replay from 12 hours earlier. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

33 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

The thing I’ve learned from the first few days is that I need more rugby in my life. More specifically, Fijian rugby.

Those guys from Fiji are beasts. They were toying with the Brits. 

40 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Not to mention the schedule is beyond ridiculous. Quit putting on the guide that an event is new when it’s a replay from 12 hours earlier. 

I noticed this as well. I was up early yesterday watched the women's gymnastics qualifying then later in primetime they showed it again as "live". 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

US women take on china in VB in a few minutes.

+++++ China so hard.

Watching the Brits steal the Gold from China in men's diving was so satisfying to watch. 

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Biles and Ledecky rightly are getting all the press for our women but JT is just insane.  

+++++ I love the Olympics.

She’s a badass

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Biles and Ledecky rightly are getting all the press for our women but JT is just insane.  

+++++ I love the Olympics.

She's amazing and I will definitely be paying more attention to the volleyball teams. I watched men's the other night and it was very entertaining. Bodies were flying all over the place. 

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

She’s a badass

There was simply no answer for her from what was thought coming into the games to be the best defensive team.  So smooth, technically sound, powerful and no drop off no matter where she is.  That was MJ level performance we just saw, historic.  Blessed. 

Bald Fuggen Eagle!!!