Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

18 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

That's hilarious. I read yours  after I posted mine and thought "shit, I could have just let this dude say what I was going to say". haha. Great minds and all that, I guess. It was a great post on your part.

Hahaha. That was eerie, but just enforces what I thought the other day when I was reading the Happy and Halfman critical theory dissertation on Frozen 2. This might be my new favorite place on the internet!

We just got the word where I work that the President is going to announce a vaccine requirement for all Federal workers and contractors on Thursday. The company I work for, TRAX International says they will give paid time off to get it, and the use of company vehicles will be authorized. Most of us have already been vaccinated, so it won’t really affect us much.

6 minutes ago, sean327 said:

We just got the word where I work that the President is going to announce a vaccine requirement for all Federal workers and contractors on Thursday. The company I work for, TRAX International says they will give paid time off to get it, and the use of company vehicles will be authorized. Most of us have already been vaccinated, so it won’t really affect us much.

What I read stated that it isn't a requirement, just if you don't get it, you will be required to test daily. Is that incorrect?

43 minutes ago, Bob said:

LMAO here it goes again. People are losing their shit. This is the first step and lockdowns will be here by the fall. This is what you get with democrats. Assholes wish for you to be in bondage. 

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1420103951890980874?s=20

Nah. We just wish you'd be vaccinated.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

11 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

What I read stated that it isn't a requirement, just if you don't get it, you will be required to test daily. Is that incorrect?

That is correct, the company is waiting to see what will be required of those that refuse the shots. HR just told us they want to get ahead of this by offering the paid time and use of company vehicles. They also said testing will be paid for by the employee not the company.

We have to find a way to sell getting vaxxed as owning the libs. We need to divert whining about hillbillies holding up the show and start full court pressing the Berkeley anti-vax types in social media.

The culture war is all that matters.

11 minutes ago, Bob said:

But you won't get sick since you are vaccinated. Why do you give a shit?

Oh, and btw, you are a vector, too. Vaccinated people are passing the virus in droves. I am not, however, since I have natural immunity.

How do you have natural immunity? Did you have the virus?

15 minutes ago, Bob said:

Why do you give a shit?

The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Just now, sean327 said:

How do have natural immunity? Did you have the virus?

Claims he did.

Natural immunity doesnt mean you cant pass it along anyways.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

52 minutes ago, Bob said:

The vaccines prevent death (for now, maybe indefinitely with indefinite boosters), but they really suck at preventing the spread of the virus. As long as there is the virus out there Democrats will try to seize your freedom.

And we were promised by the CDC Nazi, Wallensky that you would not get covid if you were vaccinated. Any talk of "well, it wasn't meant to do that, it was only meant to prevent death" is moving the goalposts big time.

Alex Berenson is a +++++ing moron and anyone still listening to him is too at this point.

Don’t get vaxxed if you don’t want. Good luck to you Bob. Just stop listening to idiots and spreading their dumbassery.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Iceland - 2 covid hospitalizations currently.  Nationwide.  

And before he comes back defending the honor of that dirtbag Berenson, it will not be “stunning” when hospitalizations don’t rise substantially in the coming weeks because vaccines work.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

New study says those that have had COVID have strong immune response 8 months later, and may have immunity even longer.

https://www.futurity.org/covid-19-survivors-immunity-viruses-2602672/?utm_campaign=covid-19-survivors-immunity-viruses-2602672&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss

I think those who have had COVID should be counted as if they’ve been vaccinated. This is the second study to show good immune response. 

10 minutes ago, Bob said:

Dude, his arguments come from data that is straight from the horse's mouth (government agencies). The data is what it is.

And the only reason I care is because it's a slippery slope everyone is sliding down. What else can they make you do in the name of "safety".  All I want is for no one to infringe upon me or my family. Especially now there's a vaccine for those who want it. You know, freedom. The vaccine mandate shit is ridiculous.

He can’t read the data with any sense just like you couldn’t seem to able to in the Covid thread. I treated you with kid gloves in there pointing it out to you. Berenson is the exact kind of ghoul like you’ll find in the press that waits until a person dies and then points hardy har har dummy at pictures of their deathbed in the hospital, its just he hopes it’s someone vaccinated instead of some anti-vaxx person.

Don’t get vaccinated. There’s no mandate. But don’t bitch about mask mandates. Ignoring those is for the vaccinated.

23 minutes ago, Bob said:

Yeah, had it in March. It was a cold for me. Whole fam got it, mom, dad, siblings, my kids, except for my wife who got vaxxed. Too bad she was coerced to get vaxxed and was robbed of getting superior natural immunity.

What makes you think "natural immunity" is superior? 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, Bob said:

The preponderance of evidence that is coming out. Read tyhrough everything I've posted in this thread. 

What evidence is that?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

39 minutes ago, Bob said:

Yeah, had it in March. It was a cold for me. Whole fam got it, mom, dad, siblings, my kids, except for my wife who got vaxxed. Too bad she was coerced to get vaxxed and was robbed of getting superior natural immunity.

Tell that to the people who have already had it and who have been infected for a second time.