Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

52 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

They are. But I’m on Team @Joe from WYon this one. These people want to be sheep to the slaughter. And there is nothing we can (or should) do about it.

Agreed, and as I said before, set up field hospitals for these idiots. Run it with the National Guard. Get them out of our hospital beds.

23 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Excluding coverage is emotional rage bullshit, I don't think we want to go down that path.  

There is an argument that these unnecessary, and expensive, costs get passed on to everyone else, or will soon in the form of increased insurance costs for all. If true, then it isn't just emotional rage.

6 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

There is an argument that these unnecessary, and expensive, costs get passed on to everyone else, or will soon in the form of increased insurance costs for all. If true, then it isn't just emotional rage.

You can say that about anyone that abuses their body including the obese and alcoholics. About 40% of the country is obese and drives up cost for the rest of us that exercise and try and take care of ourselves. My sister in law has been in and out of the hospital twice in the last few years from falling down drunk and injuring herself. 

33 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Same could be said for a bunch of other things like smoking, marijuana & other illicit drugs, obesity, heart disease, cholesterol, etc.  The list is endless.  Some of these conditions are hereditary.

110926run_defense710.jpg

39 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Agreed, and as I said before, set up field hospitals for these idiots. Run it with the National Guard. Get them out of our hospital beds.

That is stupid and immoral.

110926run_defense710.jpg

25 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

You can say that about anyone that abuses their body including the obese and alcoholics. About 40% of the country is obese and drives up cost for the rest of us that exercise and try and take care of ourselves. My sister in law has been in and out of the hospital twice in the last few years from falling down drunk and injuring herself. 

Just now, modestobulldog said:

Same could be said for a bunch of other things like smoking, marijuana & other illicit drugs, obesity, heart disease, cholesterol, etc.  The list is endless.  Some of these conditions are hereditary.

I have yet to hear of a vaccine, available free of charge, that cures people of any of the things you both list with little to no side effects.

We are not talking about lifestyle decisions here. We are talking about a political statement.

25 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Good point, consumers of alcohol should be relegated to field hospitals.  That'll teach'em. 

The field hospital idea is some of the dumbest ideas to ever show up on the Non-sports board.

110926run_defense710.jpg

Just now, modestobulldog said:

So is marijuana consumption.

:shrug: I mean if you say so. I have yet to hear of an outbreak of marijuana related illness that is threatening to overrun hospitals or delaying necessary procedures for otherwise healthy people. But you may be on to something I am not aware of.

7 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

So is marijuana consumption.

And excessive alcohol and food consumption. Why do the left self righteous assholes always try and divide people. Rich vs poor, race vs race, now it’s vaxers vs anti vaxers. 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

And excessive alcohol and food consumption. Why does the left always try and divide people. Rich vs poor, race vs race, now it’s vaxers vs anti vaxers. 

That's not a "left" thing. It's a people thing. 

I suppose you believe the "right" is the great uniter? Lots of good people on both sides? :lol:

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

And excessive alcohol and food consumption. Why does the left always try and divide people. Rich vs poor, race vs race, now it’s vaxers vs anti vaxers. 

Anti vaxers are selfishly choosing to allow a virus to spread and kill that could be stopped in its tracks if they took a shot, and that's a left problem?  Interesting take.

1 minute ago, SharkTanked said:

That's not a "left" thing. It's a people thing. 

I suppose you believe the "right" is the great uniter? Lots of good people on both sides? :lol:

It’s definitely a left thing. They cant leave people alone, it’s their way or no way. 

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

And excessive alcohol and food consumption. Why do the left self righteous assholes always try and divide people. Rich vs poor, race vs race, now it’s vaxers vs anti vaxers. 

It is both sides.  It is all a distraction from addressing the important issues.  

110926run_defense710.jpg

Just now, alum93 said:

Anti vaxers are selfishly choosing to allow a virus to spread and kill that could be stopped in its tracks if they took a shot, and that's a left problem?  Interesting take.

And obese and drunk people use up more hospital space. Drunk people also kill thousands of others every year. How’s that any different? 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s definitely a left thing. They cant leave people alone, it’s their way or no way. 

And a right thing. If you don't see it, you may want to take the goggles off.

24 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Marijuana? Not sure there is a huge surge in medical costs because of marijuana. Cheeto consumption, sure. But not medical costs. Heart disease and cholesterol are trickier, too, because a lot of that is determined by genetics.