Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

On 9/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, HR_Poke said:

Speaking of DDT I had a college biology professor that used to start each semester drinking a spoonful of that stuff because it was safe.  I wonder if he ended up with some serious medical issues....

Why though...

10 hours ago, xx97 said:

You are a fan of Wyoming.    Something certainly is not sane around here.    Now go ahead and point out this racism your sorry woke ass was so offended by?   Lying coward

So it's more sane to be a big 12 team fan on mwcboard than a mw team fan?

I see my point only gains evidence as you reply

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, xx97 said:

The only thing "gaining evidence" is how big of a liar and loser you really are as you continue to evade my easy ask. 

Like I said,  I ain't gonna argue about the sky being blue and I don't owe you shit

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

9 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Doesn't make a ton of sense mathematically.  NYPD was only at 74% vaccinated as of Thursday per De Blasio.  Did they get ~25% vaccinated over this weekend?  Or does the unpaid leave process take a while to process with their HR department and Unions?  NPR said no one would tell them the vaccination rate for the NYPD as of Monday.

8 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

Doesn't make a ton of sense mathematically.  NYPD was only at 74% vaccinated as of Thursday per De Blasio.  Did they get ~25% vaccinated over this weekend?  Or does the unpaid leave process take a while to process with their HR department and Unions?  NPR said no one would tell them the vaccination rate for the NYPD as of Monday.

People, not a fan.

9 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Police Commissioner Dermot Shea said just 74 NYPD members are on unpaid leave because of the vaccine mandate, while 6,500 officers have applied for exemptions and can stay on the job as long as they continue weekly testing.

The applications for exceptions will be reviewed over the next couple weeks.

Looks like they applied for exemptions.