bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

49 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

thanks you anti-vaxxing f-ckheads

How many vaccines are approved for children under 12 you +++++ing moron retard fool clown. This has nothing to do with vaccines for kids. It has everything to do with you and your ilk being feckless pieces of shit. Why do you and your ilk want to maim and abuse children? You make me +++++ing sick

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

How many vaccines are approved for children under 12 you +++++ing moron retard fool clown. This has nothing to do with vaccines for kids. It has everything to do with you and your ilk being feckless pieces of shit. Why do you and your ilk want to maim and abuse children? You make me +++++ing sick

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/vaccines-age.html

16 minutes ago, Bob said:

Yep. This is all anyone that refuses a vaccine has ever wanted. F the fascists that want to control you and your body/health/choices

Now do this for abortion.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Bob said:

Yep. This is all anyone that refuses a vaccine has ever wanted. F the fascists that want to control you and your body/health/choices

So Bob are you also opposed to mandates the require shoes and shirts?  How about mandates against women showing breasts at the beach or in public?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bob said:

You're one sick son of a bitch, Bob. 

For the record, my 14 year old is vaccinated. Are his mom and I "+++++ing moron retard fool clowns" in your world? 

Just now, sactowndog said:

So Bob are you also opposed to mandates the require shoes and shirts?  How about mandates against women showing breasts at the beach or in public?

Bob only cares about OWNING THE EVIL LIBURLS. I wouldn't shed a tear if he got sick from due to his utter idiocy. 

I know Bob’s views can be ugly, but I don’t think we should be wishing death on anybody. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Bob only cares about OWNING THE EVIL LIBURLS. I wouldn't shed a tear if he got sick from due to his utter idiocy. 

I already has covid, you +++++tard. Got mildly sick for like a day a two. Beat it with my own immune system. Just like what I knew would happen.

Just now, Bob said:

I already has covid, you +++++tard. Got mildly sick for like a day a two. Beat it with my own immune system. Just like what I knew would happen.

So Bob. Care to respond to my question and show some logical consistency? 

6 minutes ago, retrofade said:

You're one sick son of a bitch, Bob. 

For the record, my 14 year old is vaccinated. Are his mom and I "+++++ing moron retard fool clowns" in your world? 

Wow you vaccinated your kid with an experimental vaccine against something that he has a 99.9999% chance of surviving. Good for you? I guess? There's literally a better chance of having a serious adverse reaction to the vaccine than your kid getting hospitalized

7 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Now do this for abortion.

Except it's not you, you +++++ing, twat with abortion. It is someone else you are killing. 100% of the time. How you cannot understand this makes me think your mother dropped you repeatedly on your head as a child.

8 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

yeah, apples to rocks, but whatever.

1 minute ago, Bob said:

Except it's not you, you +++++ing, twat with abortion. It is someone else you are killing. 100% of the time. How you cannot understand this makes me think your mother dropped you repeatedly on your head as a child.

Oh Bob, I love it when you make my points for me. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Bob said:

Wow you vaccinated your kid with an experimental vaccine against something that he has a 99.9999% chance of surviving. Good for you? I guess? There's literally a better chance of having a serious adverse reaction to the vaccine than your kid getting hospitalized

I would love to see your data on this point as my data says you are full of shit.  

17 minutes ago, Bob said:

8 minutes ago, Bob said:

covid vaccines you twat

Thats not what you asked moron

28 minutes ago, Bob said:

Exactly. You aren't getting the vaccine (nothing wrong with that...many of my closest friends aren't getting it for a variety of reasons either and to each their own) but you also aren't the type to demand everyone kowtow to your "safety wishes" or whatever either. Those people (generally speaking) already have the vaccine anyway, so it's time to just move on. What's done is done.

• Cheers 2
3 minutes ago, Bob said:

yeah, apples to rocks, but whatever.

Not at all.  All are public health requirements or public decency and anti-health requirements.  

I will grant you abortion is apples and oranges.   But your logical disconnect on public health / decency laws betrays any actual rational thought on this topic.  Instead you just spew whatever Tucker Carlson tells you to spew.