Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

It’s not just the south. I think there are even southern states that have higher vaccination rates than Idaho. We just haven’t been hit as hard, yet 

True 

But at this rate the South will have folks dying in hallways before anyone else. Specifically Fla, Tx and La

One of the Final Five..........

On 8/4/2021 at 11:21 AM, Rebels18 said:

Ohhh...in that case the mRNA vaccination is more XBOX 360 with the occasional Red Ring of Death energy! 

Come dude, don’t be getting some sort of pussy complex about getting a vaccine. I’m sure you’re young and not overweight, but the Delta Force is affecting younger people a shit ton more this time. You will get Delta, we all will eventually. The question is, are you going to be smart about it? 

I had a lot of risk taking it. I had Covid twice 3 months apart with only taste symptoms. So it would be easy for me to say “Had it twice, my immunity is good, didn’t kick my ass, and if you’ve had covid, you’re probably going to get slammed with side effects when taking the vaccine. On top of that, I’m a 25 year Lyme Disease late stager and my body is really sensitive to certain drugs and it could fvck with my immune system and put me into a complete relapse and go on disability for a while. That’s why I stopped the flu shot 25 years ago. 

I took a 1st dose of Moderna, and it didn’t do anything. Then got a call that there was a QC issue with my dose and to come take it again. Taking the real one it kicked my ass. Taking it again was almost the worst case and my doc told me not to take it again.

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

God & Jesus said to opt out of the vaccines, now she regret those answers ......but still puts faith in her imaginary friends that things might turn out :oldman:

WTF is wrong with people?!?! God gave us free will, he also gave us intelligence, well maybe not all of us. He gave us the ability to make medicine. What other sign do these idiots need? 

6 minutes ago, sean327 said:

WTF is wrong with people?!?! God gave us free will, he also gave us intelligence, well maybe not all of us. He gave us the ability to make medicine. What other sign do these idiots need? 

The religious aspects to this are mind bending

1) she prayed on it......god said NO 

2) Husband gets whacked with covid, so is it now god's fault? She can't say because God surely wouldn't do this to such a devout family 

3) Continued praying to the god who told her No, to save her husband from the vaccine God theoretically created to save her husband from the covid virus that God theoretically created

4) Can't conceive that her God, who created everything we see & know also created the covid, then sent her a vaccine 

The mind warping influence of religion is a study :blink:

14 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

The religious aspects to this are mind bending

1) she prayed on it......god said NO 

2) Husband gets whacked with covid, so is it now god's fault? She can't say because God surely wouldn't do this to such a devout family 

3) Continued praying to the god who told her No, to save her husband from the vaccine God theoretically created to save her husband from the covid virus that God theoretically created

4) Can't conceive that her God, who created everything we see & know also created the covid, then sent her a vaccine 

The mind warping influence of religion is a study :blink:

It depends though, most mainstream Christian sects aren’t bat shit crazy. I’m Catholic, in my 55 years on this planet I’ve never once heard a priest say science and medicine go against  what God wants for us. My wife grew up Southern Baptist. She’s told me about the times those ideas were talked about in church. She became Catholic right after we got married because of some of the nutty crap she heard growing up.

1 minute ago, sean327 said:

It depends though, most mainstream Christian sects aren’t bat shit crazy. I’m Catholic, in my 55 years on this planet I’ve never once heard a priest say science and medicine go against  what God wants for us. My wife grew up Southern Baptist. She’s told me about the times those ideas were talked about in church. She became Catholic right after we got married because of some of the nutty crap she heard growing up.

Southern Baptism has some serious loons - might be the overall wackiest USA religion - They get off shoots into some real craziness 

The woman in that clip is obviously LDS & while they have some interesting thinking, they aren't overly wacky as a religion 

This goes to the delusions that stem from religion when they can't grasp that their praying & requesting favors all be in their favor & ignoring the flip side that if god can help, he also put you in this position 

4 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

God & Jesus said to opt out of the vaccines, now she regret those answers ......but still puts faith in her imaginary friends that things might turn out :oldman:

I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s fvcking embarrassing as an American. 

However, as dumb as they are, I also blame some of the left for this. The entire reason these idiots are skeptical about it is because of how some on the left HAVE tried to “never let a crisis go to waste” and have made complete power plays with not always following science with their shitdowns and mandatory masking. You have Pelosi, Newsom, etc. make you do things they didn’t do themselves. It was enough to sow the seed of doubt with these stupid people and their policies. 

They saw that if Trump stated something, the media and Hollywood would automatically take the opposite stance. The whole hydroxychloroquine fiasco was the most irresponsible thing I’ve ever seen with media. Despite dozens of peer reviewed studies that showed it was extremely effective driving down viral count in the very first days of the disease, the media clamped down on it which certainly killed tens of thousands of people.

The alternatives were even less studied and successful but were relentlessly pimped, even here. The rest of the fvcking world used it successfully except for us...............because we had people that wanted to hate Trump more than they wanted people to survive. Again, it’s embarrassing as an American. 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

I’ll try to never denigrate anybody’s religion. I’m a believing Christian myself. I see vaccines  and science In general as a gift of knowledge from God. Christian’s should be embracing science , not arguing against it. 

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s fvcking embarrassing as an American. 

However, as dumb as they are, I also blame some of the left for this. The entire reason these idiots are skeptical about it is because of how some on the left HAVE tried to “never let a crisis go to waste” and have made complete power plays with not always following science with their shitdowns and mandatory masking. You have Pelosi, Newsom, etc. make you do things they didn’t do themselves. It was enough to sow the seed of doubt with these stupid people. 

Below is the orange clown in just in 2020 lying, ignoring & downplaying the virus :waiting:

What Donald Trump has said about Covid-19 – a recap

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/02/what-donald-trump-has-said-about-covid-19-a-recap

On the virus being under control or disappearing

The coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.” In a tweet on 24 February.

“Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low.” Remarks at a White House press conference on 27 February.

It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” At a White House meeting on 27 February.

“We’re very close to a vaccine and we’re very close to therapeutics, really good therapeutics. But even without that, I don’t like to talk about that because it’s fading away.” Speaking to Fox News on 17 July.

On face masks

I don’t think I’m going to be doing it … I don’t know, somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful Resolute desk, the great Resolute desk. I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens. I don’t know, somehow I don’t see it for myself. I just, I just don’t.” Speaking to reporters at the White House on 3 April.

“My administration has a different approach: we have urged Americans to wear masks. And I emphasised this is a patriotic thing to do. Maybe they’re great and maybe they’re just good. Maybe they’re not so good.” Speaking to reporters at the White House on 13 August.

“When needed, I wear masks. I don’t wear a mask like him (Joe Biden). Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.” At the 2020 presidential debate on 29 September.

On untested and dangerous treatments for the coronavirus

I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that.” Speaking to reporters at the White House on 23 April.

Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light … and then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.” Speaking to reporters at the White House on 23 April.

On the dangers of Covid-19

I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic.” Comments to journalist Bob Woodward on 19 March.

“Now we have tested almost 40 million people. By so doing, we show cases, 99% of which are totally harmless. South Lawn speech at the White House on 4 July.

3 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Below is the orange clown in just in 2020 lying, ignoring & downplaying the virus :waiting:

What Donald Trump has said about Covid-19 – a recap

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/02/what-donald-trump-has-said-about-covid-19-a-recap

On the virus being under control or disappearing

The coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.” In a tweet on 24 February.

“Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low.” Remarks at a White House press conference on 27 February.

It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” At a White House meeting on 27 February.

“We’re very close to a vaccine and we’re very close to therapeutics, really good therapeutics. But even without that, I don’t like to talk about that because it’s fading away.” Speaking to Fox News on 17 July.

On face masks

I don’t think I’m going to be doing it … I don’t know, somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful Resolute desk, the great Resolute desk. I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens. I don’t know, somehow I don’t see it for myself. I just, I just don’t.” Speaking to reporters at the White House on 3 April.

“My administration has a different approach: we have urged Americans to wear masks. And I emphasised this is a patriotic thing to do. Maybe they’re great and maybe they’re just good. Maybe they’re not so good.” Speaking to reporters at the White House on 13 August.

“When needed, I wear masks. I don’t wear a mask like him (Joe Biden). Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.” At the 2020 presidential debate on 29 September.

On untested and dangerous treatments for the coronavirus

I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that.” Speaking to reporters at the White House on 23 April.

Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light … and then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.” Speaking to reporters at the White House on 23 April.

On the dangers of Covid-19

I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic.” Comments to journalist Bob Woodward on 19 March.

“Now we have tested almost 40 million people. By so doing, we show cases, 99% of which are totally harmless. South Lawn speech at the White House on 4 July.

You’re missing the entire point you dolt. I’m not defending Trump. I’m saying if he happened to actually say something that was RIGHT, it didn’t matter. He was right about hydroxy. I’m not defending everything he said. Get with the program here. 

Your lefty website copy and paste talking points are quite nifty though. 😂😂

kat.jpg

7 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I’ll try to never denigrate anybody’s religion. I’m a believing Christian myself. I see vaccines  and science In general as a gift of knowledge from God. Christian’s should be embracing science , not arguing against it. 

These people don’t represent religious people. These are just the out of touch more extreme religious people that are out there and they make a lot of noise. 

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, mysfit said:

True 

But at this rate the South will have folks dying in hallways before anyone else. Specifically Fla, Tx and La

And on the heels of this

Wyo and I'd are now among thec5 states with lowest vax rates 

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEDzJkBZXa-pEPs3Fwl8LxFMqLQgEKiUIACIbd3d3LmJ1c2luZXNzaW5zaWRlci5jb20vc2FpKgQICjAMMJD-CQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

One of the Final Five..........

Dr. Fauci warns Americans may face having booster shots INDEFINITELY and says fully-vaccinated 'breakthrough' infections could still cause long COVID: FDA approves third dose for those with weakened immune systems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9889661/Fauci-says-rule-indefinite-COVID-booster-shots-says-one-hopefully-suffice.html

@bornontheblue remember the 'crackpot' research I shared on long-haul COVID and the eventual need for fully vaccinated people to continue to take booster shots?

image.png.11738ac380d835f2edffca1853f6e89e.png

Yeah....it's starting to look like I was right. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

6 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Dr. Fauci warns Americans may face having booster shots INDEFINITELY and says fully-vaccinated 'breakthrough' infections could still cause long COVID: FDA approves third dose for those with weakened immune systems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9889661/Fauci-says-rule-indefinite-COVID-booster-shots-says-one-hopefully-suffice.html

@bornontheblue remember the 'crackpot' research I shared on long-haul COVID and the eventual need for fully vaccinated people to continue to take booster shots?

image.png.11738ac380d835f2edffca1853f6e89e.png

Yeah....it's starting to look like I was right. 

If only you were around for the Spanish Flu, you could've similarly warned them. Bet they wouldn't give a shit.

1 hour ago, SharkTanked said:

If only you were around for the Spanish Flu, you could've similarly warned them. Bet they wouldn't give a shit.

Do me a favor and remember the words "Antibody-dependent enhancement"

Gonna be pretty important in the months to come. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

11 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Do me a favor and remember the words "Antibody-dependent enhancement"

Gonna be pretty important in the months to come. 

Oh god. The antifa and fake scientist whisperer chimes in.. again. How about you do sane people a favor and leave the science to… actual +++++ing scientists?

3 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Oh god. The antifa and fake scientist whisperer chimes in.. again. How about you do sane people a favor and leave the science to… actual +++++ing scientists?

ah yes, another mongoloid who has no idea what the scientific method actually is, and thinks it's just pointing at an authority figure and yelling "TRUST THE SCIENCE!"

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif