bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

4 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

The experts are saying exactly what I'm saying. You need to broaden your information sources past the tiny morsels of information the WHO and the media tells you. I know independent research and free thinking scares little people like yourself, so I understand your response is to just call me an idiot. 

I don't need a degree to do my due diligence before putting something into my body because 'the scientists on TV told me it's safe!"  I suggest you google Dr. Robert Malone who is an expert on mRNA vaccines as well as Dr. Bruce Patterson. For the record, I'm not Anti-Vaxx, I've taken vaccinations my entire life. I had COVID before vaccinations were released, and I was 100% asymptomatic. I asked my doctor if I still needed to be vaxxed and he said I would need a booster eventually. Since again, I do thorough research and am patient before deciding to put experimental gene therapy vaccine into my body (sooo stupid amirite?)--- I get labeled as anti-vaxx idiot by drones such as yourself. I'm going to take the NOVAVAX vaccine as soon as it's available.

This will probably going go right over your head, but I'll explain it as best as I can...and who knows, it might actually get through to someone who reads it.

The COVID-19 virus has two spike proteins. S1 and S2. What these spike proteins do vs. the action of the virus are two SEPARATE things: 

The virus does harm by functioning something like malaria in the blood. It rips the hemes off your hemoglobin, making your blood not able to transport oxygen to your organs. Which causes organ failure and low oxygen levels. (Which is why many turned to hydroxychloroquine to work against it) because it prevents the hemes from being torn off your hemoglobin. When your hemoglobin is ripped apart, you end up with free floating hemes and iron particles in your blood which are toxic and overload your liver trying to remove them. It gets processed in the lungs which cause them to inflamed, and filled with fluid. This is why ventilators weren't effective. No amount of mechanical breathing can increase the amount of oxygen in your blood without hemoglobin. 

The S1 and S2 spike proteins infect certain cells and inject viral RNA and duplicates the virus. When you get COVID it takes about 1 week for your body to recognize it's bad an evoke an immune response. When this happens it sends monocytes to kill the infected cells. The spike proteins get eaten by classical monocytes which *should* be destroyed inside them. This worked for the S2 protein but not the S1. The non-classical monocytes get built up in your body and knocks down your immune system which is why people will need booster shots. Remember this post when you get your next booster shot bubba. 

So even after your body kills-off COVID, you still have monocytes producing the S1 protein. This is what's causing blood clots, inflammation of blood cells, vasodilation which cause heart attacks, fatigue, and a bunch of other problems in some people. This is called LONG-HAUL COVID. GOOGLE IT, 

Now on to the VACCINES and why I refuse to take the one's that are currently available:

The Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, and J&J vaccines have the spike proteins in them and/or causes your cells to produce spike proteins. Which causes an immune response and create the antibodies against the spike proteins and I already explained the PROs and CONs of the efficacy of that treatment (S1 spike protein producing non-classical monocyte build-up) in my last post. 

TL:DR---  I'm smart and cool and you're all dumb and ugly. 

This is a good post. @Rebels18 put it out there. Maybe there's some shit opinions, info and sourcing, and also maybe not. Debate those things if you can.

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

This is a good post. @Rebels18 put it out there. Maybe there's some shit opinions, info and sourcing, and also maybe not. Debate those things if you can.

his arguement is interesting but has some holes and is far from concensus thinking on the subject and the mrna vaccines. Novovax looks to be a good choice though.

“Spike protein produced by COVID-19 vaccination behaves differently from spike protein produced during infection. While some spike protein produced through vaccination might enter the bloodstream, it is at a much lower level compared to the amount associated with damage in infected animals.”

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/byram-bridles-claim-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-toxic-fails-to-account-for-key-differences-between-the-spike-protein-produced-during-infection-and-vaccination-misrepresents-studies/

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
5 hours ago, Billings said:

his arguement is interesting but has some holes and is far from concensus thinking on the subject and the mrna vaccines. Novovax looks to be a good choice though.

“Spike protein produced by COVID-19 vaccination behaves differently from spike protein produced during infection. While some spike protein produced through vaccination might enter the bloodstream, it is at a much lower level compared to the amount associated with damage in infected animals.”

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/byram-bridles-claim-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-toxic-fails-to-account-for-key-differences-between-the-spike-protein-produced-during-infection-and-vaccination-misrepresents-studies/

It's another case of having a conclusion first and looking only for research that supports his conclusion. I think he even mentioned hydroxychloroquine as effective therapy. It's definitely more deep than Bob's research, but overall it's the same thing.

Anything he can find that shows current "left-wing" therapies are wrong, and anti-covid vaccine "right-wing" thinking is correct he will look for. He'll never admit the holes in researching this way.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

It's another case of having a conclusion first and looking only for research that supports his conclusion. I think he even mentioned hydroxychloroquine as effective therapy. It's definitely more deep than Bob's research, but overall it's the same thing.

Anything he can find that shows current "left-wing" therapies are wrong, and anti-covid vaccine "right-wing" thinking is correct he will look for. He'll never admit the holes in researching this way.

With over 320 million shots in the arm just in the US I think any real problem would have been detected in some form by now.  Blood clots in mrna use are at background levels and have shown no increase above normal.  I have seen Rebels claim before. I have a niece backing it.  It was one to check out but it doesn’t stand up when no S1 spike proteins are showing up after vaccination.  Multiple studies are refuting it now.

i have not seen evidence on how well novovax works against the delta variant.  It is a more traditional type vaccine and those are struggling a bit against Delta. Hopefully it is standing up well.

• Like 3
On 7/29/2021 at 11:51 AM, soupslam1 said:

So what happens to the 30% that refuse the vaccine? Talk about a super spreader putting thousands in detention camps. And what about the thousands that elude the BP that have the virus. 

Almost as bad as vaccinating 57% and letting go to concerts, etc. 

On the clotting issue, just from personal experience, I had an unvaccinated employee get Covid and she developed a lot of clots she is still dealing with. So the clot issue is not necessarily due to the vaccines. If the vaccines cause clotting it seems that is just a natural response to the virus, so it would stand to reason you could get them from the vaccines or from covid itself.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Billings said:

With over 320 million shots in the arm just in the US I think any real problem would have been detected in some form by now.  Blood clots in mrna use are at background levels and have shown no increase above normal.  I have seen Rebels claim before. I have a niece backing it.  It was one to check out but it doesn’t stand up when no S1 spike proteins are showing up after vaccination.  Multiple studies are refuting it now.

i have not seen evidence on how well novovax works against the delta variant.  It is a more traditional type vaccine and those are struggling a bit against Delta. Hopefully it is standing up well.

When it comes to side effects from the vaccine, I see it as safety in numbers. If it is safe for almost the entire medical community to get, it is safe for me to get. These people know far more about this stuff than I ever will.

Now if the vax rate among the medical field was like 70% or less, I would be a little more skeptical, but that just isn't the case here.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

When it comes to side effects from the vaccine, I see it as safety in numbers. If it is safe for almost the entire medical community to get, it is safe for me to get. These people know far more about this stuff than I ever will.

Now if the vax rate among the medical field was like 70% or less, I would be a little more skeptical, but that just isn't the case here.

AMA reports doctors are 96% vaccinated

• Like 1

I'm not sure how to increase vaccinations amongst minorities, Democrats own that issue. As far as the Trumpers, could rename it to the Trump Warp Speed vaccine. It would be the truth, remind people that Donald and Melania have received it.

• Like 2

Currently at Santa Barbara Bier Garten.  This guy makes a compelling pitch, if this doesn't convince the unvaccinated, I don't know what will.

Screenshot_20210731-152358.png

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1
15 hours ago, toonkee said:

Cobbling together information you find on the internet is good for your health!? Said no one ever. Well, you might take that same information and have a conversation with your primary care physician if you’re that concerned. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that 95+ percent of doctors in this country are going to tell you to get the shot. just like Trump did. 👍

• Like 2
1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

Currently at Santa Barbara Bier Garden.  This guy makes a compelling pitch, if this doesn't convince the unvaccinated, I don't know what will.

Screenshot_20210731-152358.png

I just saw the sub line, assholes live forever.  Joe has been known to frequent Santa Barbara, I wonder if it was him?

On 7/27/2021 at 3:06 PM, Bob said:

But you won't get sick since you are vaccinated. Why do you give a shit?

Oh, and btw, you are a vector, too. Vaccinated people are passing the virus in droves. I am not, however, since I have natural immunity.

Not so much… from today’s UT.

A study published on July 24 by an international team of researchers in the medical journal Clinical Infectious Diseases reviewed 106 recent papers that examined the levels of antibody effectiveness after natural infection and vaccination. They concluded that while natural immunity seemed to protect well against the U.K. variant, it “lost significant potency” against Delta and variants of concern identified in Brazil and South Africa.

The analysis found that antibodies created by mRNA vaccines such as the two-dose shots from Pfizer and Moderna, were able to create significant concentrations of protective antibodies “against all variants of concern.”

• Like 2
On 7/31/2021 at 11:14 AM, Billings said:

Post one study that says no spike proteins are showing up after vaccination and that non-classical monocytes aren't building up. Whether you catch COVID or get the vaccination, your body will produce the S1 spike proteins. That's literally the action of the vaccination and why it's effective against immunizing against COVID. It makes your cells produce spike proteins to illicit an immune response and create antibodies to prevent you from future infection. This isn't the problem I'm presenting if you fully read what I posted:  it's the  S1 proteins presenting monocytes that aren't going away. Which is why the vaccinated people (or people who previously had COVID) aren't fully protected. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352767983_Persistence_of_SARS_CoV-2_S1_Protein_in_CD16_Monocytes_in_Post-Acute_Sequelae_of_COVID-19_PASC_Up_to_15_Months_Post-Infection

On 7/31/2021 at 6:59 AM, Stealthlobo said:

No I didn't. You "think" I mentioned it? LOL I either did or I didn't. Your reading comprehension is bad. This isn't a right wing vs left wing debate. These are facts that I dare you to argue against: I said the virus had a malaria-like function in the blood of stripping hemes off hemoglobin--which is why people turned to hydroxychloroquine---I didn't say it was effective. Researchers combined hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin to reduce the viral load--and it had some positive outcomes. But again, COVID is a multi-facted problem. What the virus does and what the spike proteins do are two separate things.  Your body responds by creating antibodies that recognize and destroy spike proteins (which neutralizes COVID's ability to replicate within the body). But the spike protein symptoms (nanoclotting, vasodilation, and inflammation) are not what the virus does (destroying hemoglobin). Ivermectin however is producing some positive results in killing the virus. 

You guys really can't stand on your own two feet in arguing this topic with me. It must be my big brain CCSD/UNLV education.  I know I posted big long paragraphs, but you're taking little snippets of what I'm saying and trying to twist them---and failing completely. But hey, keep picking on @Bob because he's wary of a vaccine that has a 0.1% chance to kill him over a virus that has a 0.1% chance to kill him when he has options to either wait for non-vaccine treatments or wait for a vaccination that actually uses protein sub-unit method that has decades of studies to prove it's safe (Novavax). 

• Super-Mega Idiot 1
Just now, Rebels18 said:

@bornontheblue is your anus still bleeding from the beating I gave it? LOL. thanks for including me in the title, but I'm not antivaxx you retard. 

You are a complete anti vax and anti science Ignorant fool. What’s worse is that you found some obscure research that you have no idea how to interpret, and you  use it to boast confidently in your own ignorance. You are not  just ignorant, you are proud of your ignorance. 

• Super-Mega Idiot 1