Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

9 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Hit him on the science all you want. I’m here for that. Most of this board lost their damn minds last year at some point. Antifa did start a lot of fires last year, so pretending like they didn’t in order to discredit what 18 is asserting is uh...dumb.

Dumb is getting worked up over cut and paste science. Sorry but I think credibility is important. 

15 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

@TheSanDiegan. What is your career /academic background? You seem knowledgeable about this here and on the main Covid thread? 

I'm a mathematician and have about a quarter-century of experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis. 

So while I possess no medical background, the mathematics of epidemiology (ODEs) are within in my wheelhouse. 

When I began sounding the alarm bells early in 2020, it was due to output of mobility and transmissibility models at the time. Once sufficiently concerned, I began looking for any new published data that pertained to transmissibility of COVID for the same reasons. 

In addition, all the early data consistently indicated this was significantly more deadly than the seasonal flu, a discussion point/argument I was quick to adapt in my self-appointed role as Cassandra.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 8/1/2021 at 7:51 PM, Rebels18 said:

What I'm talking about is different. 

I’m throwing around too much jargon for nurse @Stealthlobo I'm not going to define every word, google is your friend. But I’ll break it down as best as I can: Monocytes are a type of white blood cells. A Non-classical Monocytes (M2 state or eat-and repair state) sit near the blood vessel wall and their job is to ‘patrol’ the blood vessel boundary. These are antigen expressing cells which means they induce an immune response/produce antibodies….which normally is good. But, they are building up and not going through apoptosis (stacking up in the body and not dying when they should) when these build-up they weaken your immune system because having a high white blood vessel count is dangerous, right? 

When Monocytes cells bind to blood vessel walls and endothelial cells through fractal and fractalkine receptors they produce vasodilation. BIG WORD Layman’s term: Widening of blood vessels. This is causing people to feel a pressure on their head or frequent headaches and migraines and these cells are crossing the blood brain barrier and triggering a rapid increase in the production of blood cells (angiogenesis) which is a causing vascular inflammation all over the body. There's over 215+ different symptoms this can cause so it's extremely difficult for doctors to nail down. You could also feel completely normal for awhile or symptoms for vaccinated can occur 3-4 months after injection 

Why the f*ck should you care? How does this relate to vaccinated people or people who have had COVID? is it’s theorized this can lead to antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) aka vaccinated people can be just as susceptible to new covid variant viral loads as unvaccinated people. Dr Robert Malone brought up these concerns with vaccinations and got his Linkedin deleted and credibility attacked because the greater scientific community wants to silent any/all vaccine concerns because again, their agenda is to just get everyone vaccinated as soon as possible then address new problems as they come-up. 

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, I'm just an incredibly smart, charismatic and handsome UNLV fan. I'm sharing what I learned (and dunking on a few of you in the process) because I do research before I put things in my body. Especially if they were rushed....and the vaccine was rushed. We know that without a doubt. My decision to wait for the Novavax vaccine is a PERSONAL decision. 

I am not entirely convinced we are talking about different things, but don't have time to go down this rabbit hole to prove one way or the other, so I will defer to your research on it.

Also for all, here is an interesting read on the stories of some of the recently vaxxed... https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/a-sparks-brewery-hosted-a-vaccine-drive-offering-free-beers-to-newly-vaccinated-customers-we-spoke-with-some-of-them

34 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

I am not entirely convinced we are talking about different things, but don't have time to go down this rabbit hole to prove one way or the other, so I will defer to your research on it.

Also for all, here is an interesting read on the stories of some of the recently vaxxed... https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/a-sparks-brewery-hosted-a-vaccine-drive-offering-free-beers-to-newly-vaccinated-customers-we-spoke-with-some-of-them

My study is defined by vasodilation, nanoclotting, and VASCULAR inflammation as symptoms caused by M2 monocyte build-up.....none of which is mentioned in your MIS (Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome) study. You're cherrypicking the word inflammation and assuming they're the same when if you look at MIS, vascular inflammation is pretty much the only type of inflammation symptom it fails to mention (as well as the other symptoms I mentioned. Also our studies don't cite each other at all. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

5 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

My study is defined by vasodilation, nanoclotting, and VASCULAR inflammation as symptoms caused by M2 monocyte build-up.....none of which is mentioned in your MIS (Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome) study. You're cherrypicking the word inflammation and assuming they're the same when if you look at MIS, vascular inflammation is pretty much the only type of inflammation symptom it fails to mention (as well as the other symptoms I mentioned. Also our studies don't cite each other at all. 

you have heavy "why even bother with the switch when the ps5 is coming out soon" energy

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/1/2021 at 11:29 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Hit him on the science all you want. I’m here for that. Most of this board lost their damn minds last year at some point. Antifa did start a lot of fires last year, so pretending like they didn’t in order to discredit what 18 is asserting is uh...dumb.

have you gone down the antifa fire conspiracy rabbit holes on both sides? 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

36 minutes ago, happycamper said:

you have heavy "why even bother with the switch when the ps5 is coming out soon" energy

I don't understand the reference. I'm going to be vaccinated by the end of August/early September. It's not going to stop me from being critical of these increasingly leaky vaccines---and the universal vaccination measures governments and corporations are/will employ. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

20 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

I mean the "multi-symptom" part seems pretty inclusive, but I think it is a potato potahto thing. But you have done your homework, so as I said, I will defer to you on that.

6 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

I don't understand the reference. I'm going to be vaccinated by the end of August/early September. It's not going to stop me from be critical of these increasingly leaky vaccines---and the universal vaccination measures governments and corporations are/will employ. 

winning we are the champions GIF

I think, therefore I'm.

14 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

I don't understand the reference. I'm going to be vaccinated by the end of August/early September. It's not going to stop me from be critical of these increasingly leaky vaccines---and the universal vaccination measures governments and corporations are/will employ. 

it's not a slam. it's legitimately just holding out on a very good product because a very very good one is coming out. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

it's not a slam. it's legitimately just holding out on a very good product because a very very good one is coming out. 

Ohhh...in that case the mRNA vaccination is more XBOX 360 with the occasional Red Ring of Death energy! 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 minute ago, Rebels18 said:

Ohhh...in that case the mRNA vaccination is more XBOX 360 with the occasional Red Ring of Death energy! 

halo 3 4 lyfe

The missus just got the dreaded 'mandate' email from her employer.  Vaccinate by 10/1.  Not a surprise - it's a children's hospital so many of their patients cant get vaccinated yet.  No big deal for her - she got vaccinated early on.  And she works with Cystic Fibrosis patients, who are particularly high risk.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

38 minutes ago, ripple effect said:

That’s a sad story that didn’t have to be. Now his kid has to grow up without his dad. I just don’t get it. 

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

That’s a sad story that didn’t have to be. Now his kid has to grow up without his dad. I just don’t get it. 

Yeah, it's not just the person who dies, but the people the person leaves behind.  In some respects, they "pay the price" for that person's actions (or, in this case, their inaction) for the rest of their days.  As you say, it's just a really sad situation - for all involved... 

The south is headed for the situation of people dying in hallways and parking lots because there are no beds or staff.

I doubt that the anti vaxxers will change their minds even then 

One of the Final Five..........

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

The idiots have decided to go against science and instead operate under a unified banner of oppositional defiant disorder. 

31 minutes ago, mysfit said:

The south is headed for the situation of people dying in hallways and parking lots because there are no beds or staff.

I doubt that the anti vaxxers will change their minds even then 

It’s not just the south. I think there are even southern states that have higher vaccination rates than Idaho. We just haven’t been hit as hard, yet