bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

48 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

It is time to follow Tajikistan and Turkmenistan!  Mandatory vaccinations or prison until the pandemic is over!

The unvaccinated assholes are ruining my future vacation plans!

new leaf episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’m being serious.

I know. I’m glad to see you’ve come around. Now pick up a shovel. We dig mass graves at dawn.

5 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I know. I’m glad to see you’ve come around. Now pick up a shovel. We dig mass graves at dawn.

Why use a shovel when you can use an excavator?

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Why use a shovel when you can use an excavator?

Because there’s no dramatic way to say “go get the excavator keys.” Do you even use keys to start one?

This is why I hate writing in a large group. It all gets homogenized and you lose the whole edge of it. I’m going with shovel. Shovel is the line. SHOVEL!

• Haha 4

It is time to begin mandatory vaccinations for people who want to attend school who are over 12 and for private employers to mandate it.   Furthermore, it should be required for interstate air travel.

The feds cannot institute some of these measures but they can certainly provide air cover.

Anti-vaxxers are mostly Trumpists and they are not going to vote for Biden anyway so who cares if they bitch?  I will tell you, though, if we start having to shut down schools and have huge outbreaks in October and Biden hasn't forced the mandates he will lose voters who may have actually voted for him!

If you want a culture war then let's make it families and mothers of children who want to go to school versus anti-vaxxers.  If you open schools the deaths and hospitalizations of children will go to the thousands even though the incidence for each child may be low.  Are we really going to say it is okay to send school bus loads of kids to their death every week just because we are too lazy and political to do something that is FREE!?!? 

• Super-Mega Idiot 1
50 minutes ago, Akkula said:

It is time to begin mandatory vaccinations for people who want to attend school who are over 12 and for private employers to mandate it.   Furthermore, it should be required for interstate air travel.

The feds cannot institute some of these measures but they can certainly provide air cover.

Anti-vaxxers are mostly Trumpists and they are not going to vote for Biden anyway so who cares if they bitch?  I will tell you, though, if we start having to shut down schools and have huge outbreaks in October and Biden hasn't forced the mandates he will lose voters who may have actually voted for him!

If you want a culture war then let's make it families and mothers of children who want to go to school versus anti-vaxxers.  If you open schools the deaths and hospitalizations of children will go to the thousands even though the incidence for each child may be low.  Are we really going to say it is okay to send school bus loads of kids to their death every week just because we are too lazy and political to do something that is FREE!?!? 

The children are not going to die.  That’s idiotic.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ph90702 said:

It is time to follow Tajikistan and Turkmenistan!  Mandatory vaccinations or prison until the pandemic is over!

I hear Tajikistan is beautiful during pogrom season....

12 hours ago, ph90702 said:

So it's time to follow the lead of ex-Soviet autocracies? Novel idea. When can we expect a rotating golden statue of Biden to be erected?

• Haha 1

Duterte on the unvaccinated: "For all I care, you can die at any time"

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2021/07/29/philippine-president-covid-19-vaccine-lon-orig.cnn

https://www.businessinsider.com/philippines-president-tells-vaccine-deniers-die-any-time-2021-7

I don't know about locking the unvaxxed in their houses, but wasting resources on stupid people is bad policy, so I can see his point/angst.

• Haha 2
On 7/29/2021 at 11:41 AM, Bob said:

Now they say you need boosters. Exploitation of fear is good business. $$$

The boosters are needed because the vaccine f*cks up your immune system by creating the reservoir of S1 proteins presenting non-classical monocytes that reduce your body's ability to produce antibodies to fight off future COVID variants. Until they find out how to induce apoptosis in the monocytes, then the vaccine would be 100% effective in immunizing people against COVID *AND* putting their body in a state to fight off other COVID variants. 

This oversight is because they rushed out this vaccine in 8 months to get FDA approval (normally takes up to 10 years of preclinical and clinical studies) Good luck getting them to admit this oversight as they will just keep telling people to get 2nd, 3rd, etc booster shots (does not fix the S1 protein problem above, just buys time) and blaming people skeptical of taking their experimental vaccine no questions asked because they aren't as easy coerced by the media. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 2
1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

The boosters are needed because the vaccine f*cks up your immune system by creating the reservoir of S1 proteins presenting non-classical monocytes that reduce your body's ability to produce antibodies to fight off future COVID variants. Until they find out how to induce apoptosis in the monocytes, then the vaccine would be 100% effective in immunizing people against COVID *AND* putting their body in a state to fight off other COVID variants. 

This oversight is because they rushed out this vaccine in 8 months to get FDA approval (normally takes up to 10 years of preclinical and clinical studies) Good luck getting them to admit this oversight as they will just keep telling people to get 2nd, 3rd, etc booster shots (does not fix the S1 protein problem above, just buys time) and blaming people skeptical of taking their experimental vaccine no questions asked because they aren't as easy coerced by the media. 

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

Do you have a background in organic chemistry, virology, medicine, biology,  anything to back up what you are saying. I think you are just talking out your ass. 

I'm just a simple accountant and don't have knowledge of these things so I defer to the experts in the scientific fields. The experts are not saying any of what you said at all.