bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

41 minutes ago, Bob said:

Just going to leave this here

They definitely deserve the profits. My buddy and his wife are molecular biologists for a subsidiary of Pfizer in Freiburg, Germany. There definitely was a lot of work and technology that went into the development of the vaccine. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, sean327 said:

So what happens to the 30% that refuse the vaccine? Talk about a super spreader putting thousands in detention camps. And what about the thousands that elude the BP that have the virus. 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

So what happens to the 30% that refuse the vaccine? Talk about a super spreader putting thousands in detention camps. And what about the thousands that elude the BP that have the virus. 

There is that.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Just going to leave this here

Good. I like companies that can develop miracle drugs that let us pull out of a pandemic to be incentivized to do so.

• Like 2

Bob: "You have to question the motives of a private company that made a lot of money on something they created and has worldwide demand. Like by every human being on earth, except the dumb ones."

Also Bob: "I'm going to post this random graphic that magically supports my view. Sure, I picked it up from a dude on Twitter with no apparent expertise, but I don't see any reason to question his motives."

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Bob said:

Now they say you need boosters. Exploitation of fear is good business. $$$

No you fool! you need to be corrected again. We may need boosters because new variants keep forming because there are plenty of idiots like you who won;t get vaccinated. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bob said:

The microchip needs a patch or even an upgrade! 😂

• Haha 5
12 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

No you fool! you need to be corrected again. We may need boosters because new variants keep forming because there are plenty of idiots like you who won;t get vaccinated. 

Seek help

So about the mandatory vaccinations. My son has to miss two days of work because a coworker didn’t get vaccinated and is in bed with COVID. So all people who interacted with him at work yesterday are screwed. Fortunately for my son is vaccinated and this is a summer gig. Unfortunately for two others, who are also vaccinated, they have rent to pay. And, all have to take covid tests.

One worker can screw over three co-workers, plus the business losses 8 shifts of productivity? Is this freedom? Is that how it works?

1 hour ago, Bob said:

I thought you were a Republican and liked money?

Bob, greed, for lack of a better word, is good, greed is right. greed works. greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. and greed, in all of its forms...greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge...has marked the upward surge of mankind.

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

nobody did that

Other than the fact that nobody said 100%, or that the vaccines are working, its right on the money....

It is time to follow Tajikistan and Turkmenistan!  Mandatory vaccinations or prison until the pandemic is over!

The unvaccinated assholes are ruining my future vacation plans!