bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

Not sure why you’re ganging up on Bob when Bidumb doesn’t seem to care about shipping thousands of unvaccinated Covid carrying illegals around the country. 

13 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Not sure why you’re ganging up on Bob when Bidumb doesn’t seem to care about shipping thousands of unvaccinated Covid carrying illegals around the country. 

Of course. It’s the poor illegals fault. 

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Racist. You do realize minorities are one of the largest unvaccinated groups per capita. They don’t trust whitey science. 

I am glad conjobs have finally climbed up to reached equality with "the blacks."

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

They are getting vaccinated when BP apprehends them. Nice try though. 

Socializing the cost. Privatizing the profits. How much do we have to put up with before we start putting people in fukking jail? Hire an illegal go straight to jail, no more mr. nice guy.teen wolf GIF

• Super-Mega Idiot 1
19 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Socializing the cost. Privatizing the profits. How much do we have to put up with before we start putting people in fukking jail? Hire an illegal go straight to jail, no more mr. nice guy.teen wolf GIF

HMHB gotta love that picture. 

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, sean327 said:

What if they don’t want to be vaccinated? Threaten to send them home? Why not do that anyway? 

On 7/27/2021 at 6:31 PM, toonkee said:

Does anybody here believe the government should or will legally require vaccination?

Postal workers Union come on down! They believe the government will, but they should not.

https://www.apwu.org/news/apwu-statement-mandatory-vaccination-federal-employees

5 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Of course. It’s the poor illegals fault. 

That's not what he said.

And he has a point.  If you fly to Hawaii, you have to test for Covid and all that.  But to my knowledge, they aren't testing any of these migrants that they are catch and releasing.  His criticism was of government policy, not of individual migrants.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sean327 said:

I need a link on that claim.  I haven't read that.

7 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

I need a link on that claim.  I haven't read that.

I just tried to google it myself.  Every single article was completely political.  

7 hours ago, CPslograd said:

I just tried to google it myself.  Every single article was completely political.  

America. +++++ yeah!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Postal workers Union come on down! They believe the government will, but they should not.

https://www.apwu.org/news/apwu-statement-mandatory-vaccination-federal-employees

And Biden has not even said mandatory vaccinations. Just those who don't will have to test daily.

• Facepalm 1
4 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I know, there are lots of links that show that 30% aren't getting vaccinated, and they were doing catch and release before it was available to everyone.  Like I said, every article was political one way or the other.

3 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

I know, there are lots of links that show that 30% aren't getting vaccinated, and they were doing catch and release before it was available to everyone.  Like I said, every article was political one way or the other.

Still answers the question about migrants being vaccinated. And yes, the program is only a couple of months old, but it is happening.

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

Just going to leave this here

I thought you guys liked capitalism? No?

18 minutes ago, Bob said:

Just going to leave this here

Developing a vaccine for a global pandemic in record time and distributing it to hundreds of millions can be profitable?  Wow, that's tough to believe.

• Like 1