Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

STAND FOR THE ANTHEM!!!!!  PRETTY SONG MUST BE PLAYED!!!!  FLAG BONERSSS!!!!!

No one is forcing people to stand. The ones that stand do it out of respect for those that have given their lives in service to our country. 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

No one is forcing people to stand. The ones that stand do it out of respect for those that have given their lives in service to our country. 

No one is forcing people to get vaccinated. The ones that get vaccinated do it out of respect for their families, the healthcare workers and all of society.

Just now, soupslam1 said:

The +++++?  They literally destroyed a mans career for not standing.  A female Boise State basketball player was threatened with violence for not standing.  Multiple reports of kids at school getting physically assaulted for not standing.  You are literally directed at sporting events to stand.

The anthem does not belong to the military vet anymore than it belongs to the new immigrant for Central America.

3 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

No one is forcing people to get vaccinated. The ones that get vaccinated do it out of respect for their families, the healthcare workers and all of society.

Getting vaccinated is FAR more patriotic than standing for that hideous song.  It ACTUALLY may save a vets life.

7 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Also, it has nothing to do with the question he asked, which was when had the right ever tried to divide (You know, other than those times when the most influential right-wing bloc in the country does it). @soupslam1asked a question. @halfmanhalfbroncoanswered.

Just now, NVGiant said:

Also, it has nothing to do with the question he asked, which was when had the right ever tried to divide (You know, other than those times when the most influential right-leaning bloc in the country does it). @soupslam1asked a question. @halfmanhalfbroncoanswered.

If You Say So Ok GIF by The Grinch

5 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Hopefully "the Bobs" aren't working in healthcare. If so, they may not be for long...

:cheers:

Imagine that. You go to the hospital for a broken arm and… come home with covid!? That’d be awesome. Is there a population more exposed to it than those folks?

And here’s my beef… I don’t care if you love Trump or not, or if you believe I have feelers for Bidumb. That’s fine. But if I go to a hospital or a doctor, the caregivers sure as f better be all in on science, aka, THE TREATMENT THEY ARE PAID TO ADMINISTER, or I don’t want them treating me. 👍

14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Get vaccinated people.  Do it for BALD +++++ING EAGLE!!!

When are you going to get it through that thick skull of yours that a lot of people aren’t going to get vaccinated. Quit whining and deal with it. 

1 minute ago, NevadaFan said:

Imagine that. You go to the hospital for a broken arm and… come home with covid!? That’d be awesome. Is there a population more exposed to it than those folks?

And here’s my beef… I don’t care if you love Trump or not, or if you believe I have feelers for Bidumb. That’s fine. But if I go to a hospital or a doctor, the caregivers sure as f better be all in on science, aka, THE TREATMENT THEY ARE PAID TO ADMINISTER, or I don’t want them treating me. 👍

Great, don’t go to the hospital, fix your own broken arm. 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

When are you going to get it through that thick skull of yours that a lot of people aren’t going to get vaccinated. Quit whining and deal with it. 

I am going to call them unpatriotic idiots until...forever.  Deal with it, stop whining.

Idaho republicans may destroy our football season, +++++ em to hell.  Every single one of em.  Including you and your family.  Wolf murdering scum bags.

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Great, don’t go to the hospital, fix your own broken arm. 

Great, don't go to the hospital, fix your own Covid infection.

That's what I'm talkin about! 

Can anybody out there upload some specs on how to McGuyver your own homemade vent? Maybe like using a lawnmower engine or shit like that?

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I am going to call them unpatriotic idiots until...forever.  Deal with it, stop whining.

Idaho republicans may destroy our football season, +++++ em to hell.  Every single one of em.  Including you and your family.  Wolf murdering scum bags.

Nevada is going to destroy your football season before Covid does. See what you say about wolf murdering then!

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Idaho republicans may destroy our football season, +++++ em to hell.  Every single one of em.

Hey I’m not the one whining about it. I would like to see people get vaccinated but I’m not going to be a whiner and shame those that don’t.

1 minute ago, SharkTanked said:

Great, don't go to the hospital, fix your own Covid infection.

That's what I'm talkin about! 

Can anybody out there upload some specs on how to McGuyver your own homemade vent? Maybe like using a lawnmower engine or shit like that?

Fine with me, let them drink bleach! 

1 minute ago, NVGiant said:

Nevada is going to destroy your football season before Covid does. See what you say about wolf murdering then!

Oh man I just realized something.  If it was BOISE STATE that had the wolf pack as a mascot, the Idaho State legislature and idiot citizens here would be outraged and wanting to cancel them.

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Hey I’m not the one whining about it. I would like to see people get vaccinated but I’m not going to be a whiner and shame those that don’t.

Dude, you have been whining in this entire thread.  Whining that people are upset with the idiots on your political team.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh man I just realized something.  If it was BOISE STATE that had the wolf pack as a mascot, the Idaho State legislature and idiot citizens here would be outraged and wanting to cancel them.

I don't want to talk about cancelling mascots.

The League No GIF