Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

18 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Im guessing there are more people in SoCal than in Idaho. Hence, the increased number of cases.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

I'm starting to thing that by "engineer" he means he sits in front of one of those tiny model train sets and wears a conductor's hat every time it circles the track on the floor.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 9/17/2021 at 3:34 PM, bornontheblue said:

He has been repeatedly made a fool of several times again, and again on this board. It’s irritating arguing with clueless morons. I remember when the pandemic first  started thinking  wearing masks were stupid , as a virus would just get through. I also am intelligent enough  to hear the argument and be persuaded to change my mind about their effectiveness, and thus  change my personal behavior. @Bobon the other hand has been repeating the same ignorant bullshit here for nearly two years now. I get irritated because Idaho is a state filled with ignorant @Bob’s and they make policy decisions based on that ignorance. This pandemic had truly revealed that stubborn ignorance is much more pervasive than we thought. 

I like the "just post pictures of a snow fence" to him. that works the best

20 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

JFC . It's like beating up the Easter Bunny.

Please point out where I've ever said vaccines are useless. I have two doses of Pfizer myself

What's useless are ignorant, compliant fascist dickheads that will give away everybody's  rights so they can FEEL safer. 

??? Vaccines don't make people feel safer. They make people safer. Vaccinated and unvaccinated. And the more people are vaccinated, the safer even the vaccinated people are. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

28 minutes ago, Bob said:

No one in the whole +++++ing world thinks masking kids is a good idea except for white American liberals stupid pricks like you. Drug overdoses up, suicides up, suicide attempts up. Assholes like you have ruined some children’s lives through lockdowns and social disruptions. Pluck you

It's tragic. If we could get more vaccinated we could move past this — which seems better than pretending like all is well. But something tells me that accepting that kind of responsibility might not make those children's lives so important to you.

49 minutes ago, RSF said:

I always appreciate the calm, rational way Bob discusses these issues....

now think, here, use an ounce of logic.  you're smarter than this.  i can't believe how fcking stupid you are.  anyone with half a brain can see it.  people being driven by fear rather than logic and data.

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Bob said:

No one in the whole +++++ing world thinks masking kids is a good idea except for white American liberals stupid pricks like you. Drug overdoses up, suicides up, suicide attempts up. Assholes like you have ruined some children’s lives through lockdowns and social disruptions. Pluck you

Yet at the beginning of all this I remember you arguing a million+ dead in the US is statistically meaningless so whatevs. Spare us your crocodile tears for teen suicide rates.

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

Yet at the beginning of all this I remember you arguing a million+ dead in the US is statistically meaningless so whatevs. Spare us your crocodile tears for teen suicide rates.

but toonkee he'd kill 40,000 grandmas himself to keep one teen from feeling sad

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 minutes ago, happycamper said:

but toonkee he'd kill 40,000 grandmas himself to keep one teen from feeling sad

Well, they were going to die in the next ten years or so anyway. Fuggem.

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

I like the "just post pictures of a snow fence" to him. that works the best

??? Vaccines don't make people feel safer. They make people safer. Vaccinated and unvaccinated. And the more people are vaccinated, the safer even the vaccinated people are. 

It makes me feel way better. The anxiety level of healthcare workers( and other high risk professions like teachers) was pretty high until the vaccines came out. I don't much care about people in my office wearing their masks wrong anymore. As far as the unvaccinated, let them roll the dice. A quarter of the labor and delivery nurses on our floor are out this week for Covid or exposure, all but 1 unvaccinated. All the negative energy isn't worth it. 

2 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

It makes me feel way better. The anxiety level of healthcare workers( and other high risk professions like teachers) was pretty high until the vaccines came out. I don't much care about people in my office wearing their masks wrong anymore. As far as the unvaccinated, let them roll the dice. A quarter of the labor and delivery nurses on our floor are out this week for Covid or exposure, all but 1 unvaccinated. All the negative energy isn't worth it. 

Oh it makes me feel better too. But it isn't theater. The actual effects of being safer are greater than the mental health benefits. 

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Can we all be grateful for a second that the terminally stupid jackasses like @Bob and @SDSUfan are in the minority?

Okay... second's up. What categorically retarded f*cknuckles they are. Both of them. :waiting:

Not in Idaho, LOL. We have Bob's on the regional health board making policy decisions. We are trying to beat Mississippi for the dumbest state and winning by 5 touchdowns late in the 4th quarter. 

Just now, bornontheblue said:

Not in Idaho, LOL. We have Bob's on the regional health board making policy decisions. We are trying to beat Mississippi for the dumbest state and winning by 5 touchdowns late in the 4th quarter. 

I hope I don't come off as insensitive with the laughing emoji response but in all fairness that analogy was really funny.

Here's to wishing all our potato-powered brethren a quick return to low prevalence rates soon.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

19 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

17 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I hope I don't come off as insensitive with the laughing emoji response but in all fairness that analogy was really funny.

Here's to wishing all our potato-powered brethren a quick return to low prevalence rates soon.

Yeah. Same. Not trying to make light of Idaho's struggles. Just a funny line.

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

It's tragic. If we could get more vaccinated we could move past this — which seems better than pretending like all is well. But something tells me that accepting that kind of responsibility might not make those children's lives so important to you.

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF