Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

19 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Meanwhile, back in actual dataland, here's EVIL, CONSERVATIVE ( ewwwwww) Idaho cases

image.png.a5e7e40f176eb95de89caa53d4c2dc96.png

And here's nice, compliant Liberal Southern California cases

image.png.1d8a08d52d58f424b230ddbe63106c27.png

Notice anything?  San Diego has probably the highest vax compliance rate in the US for a major Metro area,  Somewhere around 82% with at least one dose and over 75% fully vaxxed yet the curve and the MAGNITUDE tracks almost exactly with supposed backwards, unvaxxed evil conservatives.  What gives geniuses?  What bullshit, nonsensical pulled directly form Rick Maddow's ass can you argue here?

So you're not only crazy and evil.  you're stupid, innumerate asshats.

Screenshot_20210919-103247.png.44c0eb0871b76919e530ba2dee75edc5.png

Screenshot_20210919-103334.png

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Screenshot_20210919-103247.png.44c0eb0871b76919e530ba2dee75edc5.png

Screenshot_20210919-103334.png

At least try to be honest.  you show a chart comparing deaths in SD in July and Boise in September when even an ignorant asshat like yourself can look at Boise in July

Idiot

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Torture? Goddamn, I forgot just how special you are. 

you don't have to be special to know that your  4th rate" intellectual"capacity makes you useless for anything other than a compliant bot and a shill.

Sit this one out

moron

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

2 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

At least try to be honest.  you show a chart comparing deaths in SD in July and Boise in September when even an ignorant asshat like yourself can look at Boise in July

Idiot

Are you just broken or something? 

Just now, SDSUfan said:

you don't have to be special to know that your  4th rate" intellectual"capacity makes you useless for anything other than a compliant bot and a shill.

Sit this one out

moron

Please tell us more about how masks are torture. 

6 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Idiot

Lol that's just where my finger was when I took the screenshots. Ignore that. Right now, Boise is experiencing the same amount of deaths add it did in the Jan peak. SD is not even close. I wonder what happened in the meantime.

EVIL ASSHAT VACCINES!!!!!!

homer simpson episode 13 GIF

Just now, toonkee said:

Lol that's just where my finger was when I took the screenshots. Ignore that. Right now, Boise is experiencing the same amount of deaths add it did in the Jan peak. SD is not even close. I wonder what happened in the meantime.

EVIL ASSHAT VACCINES!!!!!!

homer simpson episode 13 GIF

JFC . It's like beating up the Easter Bunny.

Please point out where I've ever said vaccines are useless. I have two doses of Pfizer myself

What's useless are ignorant, compliant fascist dickheads that will give away everybody's  rights so they can FEEL safer.  Note that you won't actually BE safer by forcing infants to be oxygen deprived or by wearing a diaper on your face or by taking away the rights of your fellow citizens to earn a living or travel freely or express their opinions.  Vaccines provide some individual immunity if there's a question as to whether or not you have recovered or inherent T-cell immunity but note this one and all you P.H.U.C.K.I.N.G.  N.A.Z.I   P.H.U.C.KS, , herd immunity is first and FOREMOST a natural consequence of a virus spreading through a population, killing the vulnerable and triggering immune response in those who recover.  There will always be surges ( ever hear of something called Flu season?)  but the magnitude will continually diminish and the virus itself will mutate in such a fashion that it won't kill its host because that's what successful viruses do.

The world didn't change in 2020.

The science didn't change.

The only thing that changed is we now have a pile of evil America Hating jackasses loose in our government and in the population at large that "never let a good crisis go to waste".

The graphs above should at the very least, to the non-brainwashed ideologically fascist dickheads of the world, at least some inkling of a kernel of a core truth.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

Meanwhile, back in actual dataland, here's EVIL, CONSERVATIVE ( ewwwwww) Idaho cases

Notice anything?  San Diego has probably the highest vax compliance rate in the US for a major Metro area,  Somewhere around 82% with at least one dose and over 75% fully vaxxed yet the curve and the MAGNITUDE tracks almost exactly with supposed backwards, unvaxxed evil conservatives.  What gives geniuses?  What bullshit, nonsensical pulled directly form Rick Maddow's ass can you argue here?

So you're not only crazy and evil.  you're stupid, innumerate asshats.

Here is where you implied vaccines don't matter. Librul SD and hick Idaho are the same.

52 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Please point out where I've ever said vaccines are useless. I have two doses of Pfizer myself

What's useless are ignorant, compliant fascist dickheads that will give away everybody's  rights so they can FEEL safer.  Note that you won't actually BE safer by forcing infants to be oxygen deprived or by wearing a diaper on your face or by taking away the rights of your fellow citizens to earn a living or travel freely or express their opinions.  Vaccines provide some individual immunity if there's a question as to whether or not you have recovered or inherent T-cell immunity but note this one and all you P.H.U.C.K.I.N.G.  N.A.Z.I   P.H.U.C.KS, , herd immunity is first and FOREMOST a natural consequence of a virus spreading through a population, killing the vulnerable and triggering immune response in those who recover.  There will always be surges ( ever hear of something called Flu season?)  but the magnitude will continually diminish and the virus itself will mutate in such a fashion that it won't kill its host because that's what successful viruses do.

The only thing that changed is we now have a pile of evil America Hating jackasses loose in our government and in the population at large that "never let a good crisis go to waste".

The graphs above should at the very least, to the non-brainwashed ideologically fascist dickheads of the world, at least some inkling of a kernel of a core truth.

It's like listening to the inane ramblings of the guys chaning my oil at Jiffy Lube.

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

Please tell us more about the rampant torture of children.

55 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

It's like listening to the inane ramblings of the guys chaning my oil at Jiffy Lube.

You're  just not smart enough.  I suspect that fact will haunt you through your days

If you only had a few IQ points more. If someone in your life somewhere along the way had taught to think for yourself instead of just blindly following. If you had only paid just a little more attention in Algebra 1, things might have turned out differently for you.

At the very least you would be able to keep up in the non-sports sewer when someone actually confronts you and your abject, bellicose ignorance.

But....you can't. You're unarmed and unprepared.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

2 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

You're  just not smart enough.  I suspect that fact will haunt you through your days

If you only had a few IQ points more. If someone in your life somewhere along the way had taught to think for yourself instead of just blindly following. If you had only paid just a little more attention in Algebra 1, things might have turned out differently for you.

At the very least you would be able to keep up in the non-sports sewer when someone actually confronts you and your abject, bellicose ignorance.

But....you can't. You're unarmed and unprepared.

Get the +++++ outta here numbnuts.  I can't even decipher half of what you posted.  Your inbred ass just qutoed Algebra 101.  LMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO. 

8 hours ago, retrofade said:

Please tell us more about the rampant torture of children.

The masks are porous sieves where viruses penetrate unimpeded but somehow air molecules are blocked and children are suffocating to death in schools across this great nation.

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

The masks are porous sieves where viruses penetrate unimpeded but somehow air molecules are blocked and children are suffocating to death in schools across this great nation.

Can't forget doctors and nurses suffocating on a daily basis from wearing them! The horror! Especially the clip where a doctor wore 7 face masks, one on top of the next, and his oxygen levels were STILL normal.

8 hours ago, toonkee said:

oxygen molecule size: approx .3nm
coronavirus size: average 80 to 120nm

but once again, louder this time for those in the back, the coronavirus does not sit in free space.  it's always inside of an aersol or water droplet or little snogget of mucus.  

aerosol size: down to .1um, which is 100nm, mostly averaging around .4um, which is 400nm, and up to 10um, which is 10,000 nm.
water droplet size: a little under 1um (which is 1000nm) and up

n95 mask filtration: about .3um
cloth mask filtration: ranges from 5% efficient to 80% efficient in filtering out aerosols of the sizes in question.  it depends on the type of cloth and the ability to wear it properly.  it should be noted that:

1. random joe style mask wearing, not respirators or what have you, function best when covering mouth and nose and on INHALE cause a negative pressure to hitelp seal the edges.  
2. electrostatic fields can strongly influence ionized aerosols and augment filtration that has nothing to do with physical properties.

masks work.  

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.0c03252

On 9/17/2021 at 9:15 AM, Bob said:

lol at your outdated article that mentions Mongolia as a success story, which had the highest case rate in the world a couple weeks ago despite 98% mask usage. Nice one! fail. covid virus size is .06 -.125 mcrons. N-95 mask holes are .3 microns. water vapor molecules are as small as .1 microns. The margins of a mask along your face are ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE larger and freely let water vapor molecules in and out. It's not rocket science. Where the  hell do you think all the air goes after you exhale and where do you think all the air comes from that you breathe?

Why don't people get covid outside? Because the aerosolized particles are wisked away and diluted and killed by uv light. Meaning aerosolized particles are how it's transmitted. Why do they tell you to open a window in an enclosed space (all CDC stuff)? Because they are saying that aerosolized particles fill a room and you suck them in and get covid because your worthless mask is worthless at preventing that. This is why people don't get covid from going to a football game, but you do at home. 

We all wore masks everywhere and still got sick? Hmm wonder why?

How many do you know that dutifully wore their masks, but got sick anyway? and were FLABBERGASTED

Use your brain. You're smarter than this.

You had some mindless post where

you

posted

this

in

an

attempt

to

seem

dramatic

and

emphatic

stating that the the vaccinated needed to be protected form the unvaccinated. Therefore I posted a meme with sound logic that you still can't even begin to refute.

OK. You've been gaslighted. You and you tribe buy everything they feed you. The vaccines really shouldn't be called a vaccine. More like a therapeutic at this point. They don't stop the spread of the virus very well after a period of only months

E_aNE0hUUAQZIGi?format=jpg&name=large

E_c1ptgVcAAbV4q?format=jpg&name=large

You are really going to sit here and tell me vaccinated people don't contract and pass the virus???? Do you live in a hole in the ground? Why did the CDC say everyone needs to wear masks again regardless of vax status (retarded, but that's what they said)? This is an admission that the vaxxed are vectors of the virus.

Breakthrough COVID Cases in Mass. Now Approaching 30,000

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/breakthrough-covid-cases-in-mass-now-approaching-30000/2492577/

Do you know what a breakthrough case is?

Vaccinated people don't get or pass covid must be why half the people in FL that are getting mCAB. dude. everything you say is wrong.

And nothing says you aren't a vector for covid if you are vaxxed like Thailand, Iceland, Mongolia, Israel, Gibralter, and other highly vaxxed countries that are setting record breaking cases rate in recent weeks. Again. Try using your brain.

Keep clutching to your pearls Bob.

The only way you will be convinced is to catch Covid, be hospitalized and have your life savings wiped out.

But then, you will probably refuse the vaxx because of your anti-bodies and stuff.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

20 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Notice anything?  San Diego has probably the highest vax compliance rate in the US for a major Metro area,  Somewhere around 82% with at least one dose and over 75% fully vaxxed yet the curve and the MAGNITUDE tracks almost exactly with supposed backwards, unvaxxed evil conservatives.  What gives geniuses?  What bullshit, nonsense pulled directly form Rick Maddow's ass can you argue here?

So you're not only crazy and evil.  you're stupid, innumerate asshats

Im guessing there are more people in SoCal than in Idaho. Hence, the increased number of cases.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

I always appreciate the calm, rational way Bob discusses these issues....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.