Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

The need to see the Raiders in Vegas was the catalyst for this guy to get one dose of the vaccine :huh:

Trinidad Verduzco of Fresno, Calif., resisted getting vaccinated until he arrived at Allegiant, where he joined hundreds of others to get inoculated in a tent outside the stadium simply to attend the game. His love of the team trumped his hesitancy because, “This is an epic night. First game with fans in Vegas. I wasn’t going to miss,” he said.

Big Lebowski Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

On 9/7/2021 at 11:18 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

Thought you all might find this interesting. 

The company I work for has started a weekly drawing (for the next 5 weeks). You upload a picture of your vaccination card to an employee website and you are eligible to win ...

These are weekly.. 

One winner gets $5,000

Two get $2,500 each

Three get $1,000 each

Four get $500 each

Five get $250 each.

Company is Pro Vaccination but not making it mandatory. 

Those who can prove religious or medical reasons for not getting the vaccine are still eligible in the weekly drawings.

What do you think about this?

Suddenly, half the Company is gonna find Jeezus.

Sacha Baron Cohen Church GIF by filmeditor

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

22 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Maybe we should have listened to @Bob. The vaccine makes you attracted to fatties

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Americans Mayor

3 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

I am  surprised the anti-vaxx cdowd hasn't lost their minds over this.

Americans Mayor

40 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

I am  surprised the anti-vaxx cdowd hasn't lost their minds over this.

Idk much about the anti-vax movement, but IIRC this is/was the genesis of their concerns. I remember Jenny McCarty (pretty lefty I believe) being the first vocal celeb anti-vac voice and that was endless ago. 

And I would surmise that a fair number of those anti-vax'rs are among the vaccine hesitancy demographic for the C19 vaccines as well.

The deltas based on political affiliation for this vaccine however clearly establish who was responsible for a lion's share of the politicization of public safety initiatives, at least as I read the tea leaves.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 minute ago, Bob said:

It was political from the get go. Democrats and other feckless lunatics demanded lockdows and life to be cancelled while more rational conservative people said we should learn to live with it. The line was drawn immediately.

Yes, the pro-birth party was pro-death !

death dancing GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Bob is probably one of those people who fumbles the 'order of operations' posts on Facebook....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.