Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

3 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

There is a difference between 'prevent' and 'mitigate' that you seem to be confused about.  Nobody has said masks prevent Covid.  But they do help mitigate the spread.  You seem stuck on the fact that since they do not prevent it entirely thus are entirely ineffective, which is child's logic. 

Bob is beyond reason.  You'll learn.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Like I said....beyond reason.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

the best mask,N-95, can filter particles down to .3 microns. Virus is .05-.125 microns. Water vapor is as small as .07 microns.

PLUS! Most of the exhaled air goes around the edges of the mask! Goes puring around the edges constantly.  FFS. Where do you think the air goes that you exhale? And where do you think the air comes from that you breath in? Have you never seen a video of someone wearing one in freezing weather? You can see water vapor in the air and virus rides on that .

It's really hard to believe you people are this stupid.

Bob. In all his glory. 

19 minutes ago, Bob said:

the best mask,N-95, can filter particles down to .3 microns. Virus is .05-.125 microns. Water vapor is as small as .07 microns.

PLUS! Most of the exhaled air goes around the edges of the mask! Goes puring around the edges constantly.  FFS. Where do you think the air goes that you exhale? And where do you think the air comes from that you breath in? Have you never seen a video of someone wearing one in freezing weather? You can see water vapor in the air and virus rides on that .

It’s hard to believe you don’t understand the concept of dispersal and how the mask inhibits it.   

what is particularly amusing is you calling others stupid on a topic you clearly are exhibiting your own. 

17 minutes ago, Bob said:

Snow flakes are significantly smaller than the gaps in between fence posts, and the majority of snow blows over or around the fence. I was driving and saw some snow on the road, so clearly these fences don't work and we need to stop using them.

blog-2015-0128-snowfence2.jpg.9b469baf299ede983b07b3d160c6be58.jpg

On 8/27/2021 at 10:07 AM, Bob said:

It's obvious you only read headlines or only remember the parts you want to.

some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.

So, should we all go out and purposefully contract SARs ?

Really ?

I'm so glad you are not my physician.

Just as i rejected The Orange Shit Stains medical advice regarding HDQ and UV light, im rejecting your treatment plan.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 8/27/2021 at 11:15 AM, Bob said:

The way I see it is you either get natural immunity or you take booster shots forever. If you are not bothered by getting booster for the rest of your life then that's fine. Everyone can make their own choices.

The way you're refusing to see it is that the vast majority of the population does not have natural immunity to Covid.

If you do, keep thumping your chest. But, quit telling the rest of us that we do as well.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

7 hours ago, Bob said:

Once a virus escapes your masks it can and does hang around in the air for a long time. And then you suck it up into your mouth because masks literally cannot filter it.

Screenshot_20210830-174050.png

I just don't get it.  I had my annual physical on February 1, my doctor recommended I get the Covid Vaccine at first opportunity, didn't matter which one.  I trust my doctor, I haven't felt compelled to second guess my doctor's guidance in other matters, I don't know why I should start now.  I got the Pfizer 2nd shot in early April.

Delta Airlines might be on to something, I heard on Radio news they will start increasing health insurance premiums for non-vaccinated in November, an increase of $200 per month.  Mandated vaccinations are no bueno, but the increased risk should be passed on to the stubborn.  Hopefully that won't run afoul of Obamacare pre-existing condition mandate (which is an interesting debate).

110926run_defense710.jpg

37 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

I just don't get it.  I had my annual physical on February 1, my doctor recommended I get the Covid Vaccine at first opportunity, didn't matter which one.  I trust my doctor, I haven't felt compelled to second guess my doctor's guidance in other matters, I don't know why I should start now.  I got the Pfizer 2nd shot in early April.

Delta Airlines might be on to something, I heard on Radio news they will start increasing health insurance premiums for non-vaccinated in November, an increase of $200 per month.  Mandated vaccinations are no bueno, but the increased risk should be passed on to the stubborn.  Hopefully that won't run afoul of Obamacare pre-existing condition mandate (which is an interesting debate).

Which preexisting condition loophole are you speaking of?  One of the tenets and selling points of the ACA was pre-existing condition coverage that's why they went to community price rating vs individual price rating. The insurance companies gets around covering preexisting conditions until the next enrollment period which is obviously inconvenient and possibly dangerous for patients. So back to the ER like we used to but now it's even more expensive.

Once hospitals start having to triage out the anti-vaxxers from a bed and treatment.  Maybe things will start to change then.  Perhaps insurance companies will jump in and speed up that process.

I just don't understand why one who denies science, doctors etc. would run to a doctor and science for a cure once they get sick.  Play stupid games.  Win stupid prizes.

38 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

Once hospitals start having to triage out the anti-vaxxers from a bed and treatment.  Maybe things will start to change then.  Perhaps insurance companies will jump in and speed up that process.

I just don't understand why one who denies science, doctors etc. would run to a doctor and science for a cure once they get sick.  Play stupid games.  Win stupid prizes.

Yes! Put the @Bob's at the bottom of the priority list for ICU beds. Let em die in the streets. 

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Yes! Put the @Bob's at the bottom of the priority list for ICU beds. Let em die in the streets. 

They will argue it goes against the hippocratic oath.  The same thing they deny  when it comes to universal health coverage for all humans.  I actually have stage 3 melanoma and was just able to get a bed for my surgery bc these selfish asswipes.