Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

15 hours ago, toonkee said:

This is a good post. @Rebels18 put it out there. Maybe there's some shit opinions, info and sourcing, and also maybe not. Debate those things if you can.

Cobbling together information you find on the internet is good for your health!? Said no one ever. Well, you might take that same information and have a conversation with your primary care physician if you’re that concerned. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that 95+ percent of doctors in this country are going to tell you to get the shot. just like Trump did. 👍

1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

Currently at Santa Barbara Bier Garden.  This guy makes a compelling pitch, if this doesn't convince the unvaccinated, I don't know what will.

Screenshot_20210731-152358.png

I just saw the sub line, assholes live forever.  Joe has been known to frequent Santa Barbara, I wonder if it was him?

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 7/27/2021 at 3:06 PM, Bob said:

But you won't get sick since you are vaccinated. Why do you give a shit?

Oh, and btw, you are a vector, too. Vaccinated people are passing the virus in droves. I am not, however, since I have natural immunity.

Not so much… from today’s UT.

A study published on July 24 by an international team of researchers in the medical journal Clinical Infectious Diseases reviewed 106 recent papers that examined the levels of antibody effectiveness after natural infection and vaccination. They concluded that while natural immunity seemed to protect well against the U.K. variant, it “lost significant potency” against Delta and variants of concern identified in Brazil and South Africa.

The analysis found that antibodies created by mRNA vaccines such as the two-dose shots from Pfizer and Moderna, were able to create significant concentrations of protective antibodies “against all variants of concern.”

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 7/31/2021 at 11:14 AM, Billings said:

With over 320 million shots in the arm just in the US I think any real problem would have been detected in some form by now.  Blood clots in mrna use are at background levels and have shown no increase above normal.  I have seen Rebels claim before. I have a niece backing it.  It was one to check out but it doesn’t stand up when no S1 spike proteins are showing up after vaccination.  Multiple studies are refuting it now.

i have not seen evidence on how well novovax works against the delta variant.  It is a more traditional type vaccine and those are struggling a bit against Delta. Hopefully it is standing up well.

Post one study that says no spike proteins are showing up after vaccination and that non-classical monocytes aren't building up. Whether you catch COVID or get the vaccination, your body will produce the S1 spike proteins. That's literally the action of the vaccination and why it's effective against immunizing against COVID. It makes your cells produce spike proteins to illicit an immune response and create antibodies to prevent you from future infection. This isn't the problem I'm presenting if you fully read what I posted:  it's the  S1 proteins presenting monocytes that aren't going away. Which is why the vaccinated people (or people who previously had COVID) aren't fully protected. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352767983_Persistence_of_SARS_CoV-2_S1_Protein_in_CD16_Monocytes_in_Post-Acute_Sequelae_of_COVID-19_PASC_Up_to_15_Months_Post-Infection

On 7/31/2021 at 6:59 AM, Stealthlobo said:

It's another case of having a conclusion first and looking only for research that supports his conclusion. I think he even mentioned hydroxychloroquine as effective therapy. It's definitely more deep than Bob's research, but overall it's the same thing.

Anything he can find that shows current "left-wing" therapies are wrong, and anti-covid vaccine "right-wing" thinking is correct he will look for. He'll never admit the holes in researching this way.

No I didn't. You "think" I mentioned it? LOL I either did or I didn't. Your reading comprehension is bad. This isn't a right wing vs left wing debate. These are facts that I dare you to argue against: I said the virus had a malaria-like function in the blood of stripping hemes off hemoglobin--which is why people turned to hydroxychloroquine---I didn't say it was effective. Researchers combined hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin to reduce the viral load--and it had some positive outcomes. But again, COVID is a multi-facted problem. What the virus does and what the spike proteins do are two separate things.  Your body responds by creating antibodies that recognize and destroy spike proteins (which neutralizes COVID's ability to replicate within the body). But the spike protein symptoms (nanoclotting, vasodilation, and inflammation) are not what the virus does (destroying hemoglobin). Ivermectin however is producing some positive results in killing the virus. 

You guys really can't stand on your own two feet in arguing this topic with me. It must be my big brain CCSD/UNLV education.  I know I posted big long paragraphs, but you're taking little snippets of what I'm saying and trying to twist them---and failing completely. But hey, keep picking on @Bob because he's wary of a vaccine that has a 0.1% chance to kill him over a virus that has a 0.1% chance to kill him when he has options to either wait for non-vaccine treatments or wait for a vaccination that actually uses protein sub-unit method that has decades of studies to prove it's safe (Novavax). 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Just now, Rebels18 said:

@bornontheblue is your anus still bleeding from the beating I gave it? LOL. thanks for including me in the title, but I'm not antivaxx you retard. 

You are a complete anti vax and anti science Ignorant fool. What’s worse is that you found some obscure research that you have no idea how to interpret, and you  use it to boast confidently in your own ignorance. You are not  just ignorant, you are proud of your ignorance. 

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

But hey, keep picking on @Bob because he's wary of a vaccine that has a 0.1% chance to kill him over a virus that has a 0.1% chance to kill him when he has options to either wait for non-vaccine treatments or wait for a vaccination that actually uses protein sub-unit method that has decades of studies to prove it's safe (Novavax). 

See, it is utter tripe bullshit like this remark that unfortunately serve to invalidate the wealth of information you've shared in this discussion from your own admittedly impressive deep dive on the subject.

Please post one - just one - link to a peer reviewed, published study that shows 1 in a 1,000 people who receive one of the mRNA vaccines has died. What f*cking nonsense man. :waiting:

And news flash: you say you don't want to be part of an experiment? Well, guess what? You're part of the control group. :facepalm:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

15 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

See, it is utter tripe bullshit like this remark that unfortunately serve to invalidate the wealth of information you've shared in this discussion from your own admittedly impressive deep dive on the subject.

Please post one - just one - link to a peer reviewed, published study that shows 1 in a 1,000 people who receive one of the mRNA vaccines has died. What f*cking nonsense man. :waiting:

And news flash: you say you don't want to be part of an experiment? Well, guess what? You're part of the control group. :facepalm:

And another thing just because a study got peer reviewed doesn’t mean it is valid. The peer review process could completely invalidate it. It could be peer reviewed bullshit, but hey @rebels 18 is too stupid to know the difference. 

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

You are a complete anti vax and anti science Ignorant fool. What’s worse is that you found some obscure research that you have no idea how to interpret, and you  use it to boast confidently in your own ignorance. You are not  just ignorant, you are proud of your ignorance. 

Wow, you said the word ignorant 4 times. Good argument. What did I say specifically that was "anti-science"? Your brain is too squishy and smooth to to illicit any future responses from me. 

42 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I was hoping @bornontheblue would tag in someone like you. Since Trump got voted out, it's been awhile since we've had internet beef!

The vaccine has barely been released long enough to extrapolate that kind of information yet.--and let's face it: the media/bigpharma/government agenda is clearly taking the stance of everyone get vaxxed and we'll kick the can down the road of any possible consequences of that later. For the record, The mRNA vaccine works as intended and isn't part of the problem, I'm just not convinced it's the safest solution yet. I said multiple times the vaccine is effective in immunizing against COVID. But, it still introduces your body to the S1 spike proteins that produce the build-up of non-classical monocytes that knockdown your immune system and making you susceptible to other problems I listed above (nano-clotting, vasodilation, etc) and may even require future booster shots to keep your immune to future variants. This is rare, but enough for me to want to explore other options. You can get these S1 Spike proteins from either getting COVID or taking the vaccine. The possible long-term effects (15 month+) of these proteins are in the study I posted above.

By the way, I never said "I don't want to be part of an experiment" -- I just said I don't want to take an experimental mRNA vaccination when I have the freedom (atleast for now) to pursue other options. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

23 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

And another thing just because a study got peer reviewed doesn’t mean it is valid. The peer review process could completely invalidate it. It could be peer reviewed bullshit, but hey @rebels 18 is too stupid to know the difference. 

Nah, R18 is highly intelligent; his posts (unlike Boob's) display a nuanced grasp of the subject that can only come from an honest desire subsequent and effort to educate oneself.

And you are correct - peer reviews can (and often do) invalidate a study's findings before they are published (hence the peer reviewed and published condition). I think a lot of people underestimate how competitive the rush to publish is and the fact that because of this, peer reviews (regardless of the field of research) are intrinsically critical.

Tbh it's as shame that such a solid post could end on such a moist queef of bullshit.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Post one study that says no spike proteins are showing up after vaccination and that non-classical monocytes aren't building up. Whether you catch COVID or get the vaccination, your body will produce the S1 spike proteins. That's literally the action of the vaccination and why it's effective against immunizing against COVID. It makes your cells produce spike proteins to illicit an immune response and create antibodies to prevent you from future infection. This isn't the problem I'm presenting if you fully read what I posted:  it's the  S1 proteins presenting monocytes that aren't going away. Which is why the vaccinated people (or people who previously had COVID) aren't fully protected. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352767983_Persistence_of_SARS_CoV-2_S1_Protein_in_CD16_Monocytes_in_Post-Acute_Sequelae_of_COVID-19_PASC_Up_to_15_Months_Post-Infection

No I didn't. You "think" I mentioned it? LOL I either did or I didn't. Your reading comprehension is bad. This isn't a right wing vs left wing debate. These are facts that I dare you to argue against: I said the virus had a malaria-like function in the blood of stripping hemes off hemoglobin--which is why people turned to hydroxychloroquine---I didn't say it was effective. Researchers combined hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin to reduce the viral load--and it had some positive outcomes. But again, COVID is a multi-facted problem. What the virus does and what the spike proteins do are two separate things.  Your body responds by creating antibodies that recognize and destroy spike proteins (which neutralizes COVID's ability to replicate within the body). But the spike protein symptoms (nanoclotting, vasodilation, and inflammation) are not what the virus does (destroying hemoglobin). Ivermectin however is producing some positive results in killing the virus. 

You guys really can't stand on your own two feet in arguing this topic with me. It must be my big brain CCSD/UNLV education.  I know I posted big long paragraphs, but you're taking little snippets of what I'm saying and trying to twist them---and failing completely. But hey, keep picking on @Bob because he's wary of a vaccine that has a 0.1% chance to kill him over a virus that has a 0.1% chance to kill him when he has options to either wait for non-vaccine treatments or wait for a vaccination that actually uses protein sub-unit method that has decades of studies to prove it's safe (Novavax). 

I don't understand how you think you're "winning" this argument by regurgitating medical jargon you read in a social media post or something.  There is no evidence the spike proteins created by the vaccine have any detrimental effect on humans. I found one small study about theoretical toxicity in tadpoles. You're making all these claims with zero proof. I think you know your sources would be knocked down just like Bob's are and so are not sharing them.

Using the spike proteins has proven to be very effective at stimulating the immune system to recognize the virus and it's what we have NOW. Hate to break it to you, but NOW is when we have to do something. When we have something safe and effective NOW that may or may not be as effective as a product that is not yet available, your choice should be clear.

@TheSanDiegan already addressed your exaggeration of 1/1000 mortality rate you claimed. That type of exaggeration included in any argument is definitely going to hurt it and makes the whole essay and author easy to dismiss.

Most lay people have no understanding of the complexity of the epidemiology field. IMO it’s unwise to discount research that may lead to a vaccine that is better than the ones currently being used. I’ll leave it up to the peer reviewing experts to sort things out and determine validity. 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Most lay people have no understanding of the complexity of the epidemiology field. IMO it’s unwise to discount research that may lead to a vaccine that is better than the ones currently being used. I’ll leave it up to the peer reviewing experts to sort things out and determine validity. 

Dammit we need a delete function to erase duplicate posts.

2 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

I already. did.

"A recent study by Ogata and colleagues[9] reported the detection of spike protein in the plasma of patients following immunization with the Moderna vaccine, which was barely over the limit of detection. The authors noted values up to 6812 picograms [one thousand billionth of a gram] per mL (peak concentration) during the first week after the first injection. No subsequent peak and detection above detection levels were observed after the second injection. No full-length spike protein was detected at any time, and no nucleocapsid protein was detected in either of the patients, which allows us to rule out any shedding from COVID-19 naturally."

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/byram-bridles-claim-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-toxic-fails-to-account-for-key-differences-between-the-spike-protein-produced-during-infection-and-vaccination-misrepresents-studies/

17 minutes ago, Billings said:

I already. did.

"A recent study by Ogata and colleagues[9] reported the detection of spike protein in the plasma of patients following immunization with the Moderna vaccine, which was barely over the limit of detection. The authors noted values up to 6812 picograms [one thousand billionth of a gram] per mL (peak concentration) during the first week after the first injection. No subsequent peak and detection above detection levels were observed after the second injection. No full-length spike protein was detected at any time, and no nucleocapsid protein was detected in either of the patients, which allows us to rule out any shedding from COVID-19 naturally."

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/byram-bridles-claim-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-toxic-fails-to-account-for-key-differences-between-the-spike-protein-produced-during-infection-and-vaccination-misrepresents-studies/

The spike proteins diffuse, the non-classical monocyte build-up that the spike proteins produced DOES NOT. That's the problem......... for the 10th time. @Stealthlobo I literally posted a link to the study in this thread two times and suggested you look at the independent studies done by Dr. Bruce Patterson as well as mRNA vaccine researcher Dr. Robert Malone. Your reading comprehension is bad or you're just being willfully ignorant. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

13 minutes ago, Billings said:

I already. did.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. These type of people have their conclusion first and keep finding studies over and over again that "prove" their conclusion. Then soon after that study is found to be flawed and the conclusion debunked and these people then move to the next far right talking point. It's exhausting trying to convince them.

5 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. These type of people have their conclusion first and keep finding studies over and over again that "prove" their conclusion. Then soon after that study is found to be flawed and the conclusion debunked and these people then move to the next far right talking point. It's exhausting trying to convince them.

You and @Billings are embarrassing yourselves. You keep posting that irrelevant study like it's is some kind of "gotcha" when repeatedly keep missing the point and then get frustrated with me for repeating myself over and over when you're the one that's too stupid to realize it's not about the S1 spike protein lingering in the body, but the non-classical monocyte build-up they produce that knocks down your immune system. This is why people who are vaccinated can still be susceptible to health risks. Is it going to sink in this time? Probably not. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

18 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

The spike proteins diffuse, the non-classical monocyte build-up that the spike proteins produced DOES NOT. That's the problem for the 10th time. 

you keep thinking the reaction to the vaccine is the same as the reaction to the Virus.  it is not.

I will stay with the consensus of the professionals on this not the outing research.  I am glad you are getting novovax although I want to see its effectiveness versus Delta. 

1 minute ago, Billings said:

you keep thinking the reaction to the vaccine is the same as the reaction to the Virus.  it is not.

Now we get to a key difference: when a cell gets the effect of an mRNA nanoparticle or an adenovirus vector, it of course starts to express the Spike protein. But instead of that being assembled into more infectious viral particles, as would happen in a real coronavirus infection, this protein gets moved up to the surface of the cell, where it stays. That’s where it’s presented to the immune system, as an abnormal intruding protein on a cell surface. The Spike protein is not released to wander freely through the bloodstream by itself, because it has a transmembrane anchor region that (as the name implies) leaves it stuck. That’s how it sits in the virus itself, and it does the same in human cells. See the discussion in this paper on the development of the Moderna vaccine, and the same applies to all the mRNA and vector vaccines that produce the Spike. You certainly don’t have the real-infection situation of Spike-covered viruses washing along everywhere through the circulation. The Spike protein produced by vaccination is not released in a way that it gets to encounter the ACE2 proteins on the surface of other human cells at all: it’s sitting on the surface of muscle and lymphatic cells up in your shoulder, not wandering through your lungs causing trouble.

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2021/05/04/spike-protein-behavior

Wrong. If that was true there wouldn't be vaccinated people who weren't previous infected with COVID showing symptoms of the monocytes passing through the blood brain barrier and entering the body causing increased size of blood vessels (vasodilation), inflammation of blood cells, and blood clots. The chances of these side effects are small, but enough for me personally to pursue other options. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif