Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

16 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

You are an easily tricked fool, who thinks they have done independent research by listening to quacks on YouTube. Do you have a family doctor, have you asked them if you should get the vaccine. They are actually qualified to speak on such matters. I listen to the experts , you listen to fools. 

Dr. Bruce Patterson has hundreds of cited and peer-reviewed medical publications. Same with Dr. Bruce Malone who did foundational work on the creation of mRNA vaccinations. 

https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/Bruce-K-Patterson-80290232

https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Jf1bApYAAAAJ&hl=en

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

@bornontheblue  -- Here. I'm done demolishing you. God I haven't served up this much internet smackdown in months. You should be embarrassed. 

Abstract

The recent COVID-19 pandemic is a treatment challenge in the acute infection stage but the recognition of chronic COVID-19 symptoms termed post-acute sequelae SARS-CoV-2 infection (PASC) may affect up to 30% of all infected individuals. The underlying mechanism and source of this distinct immunologic condition three months or more after initial infection remains elusive. Here, we investigated the presence of SARS-CoV-2 S1 protein in 46 individuals. We analyzed T-cell, B-cell, and monocytic subsets in both severe COVID-19 patients and in patients with post-acute sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC). The levels of both intermediate (CD14+, CD16+) and non-classical monocyte (CD14Lo, CD16+) were significantly elevated in PASC patients up to 15 months post-acute infection compared to healthy controls (P=0.002 and P=0.01, respectively). A statistically significant number of non-classical monocytes contained SARS-CoV-2 S1 protein in both severe (P=0.004) and PASC patients (P=0.02) out to 15 months post-infection. Non-classical monocytes were sorted from PASC patients using flow cytometric sorting and the SARS-CoV-2 S1 protein was confirmed by mass spectrometry. Cells from 4 out of 11 severe COVID-19 patients and 1 out of 26 also contained SARS-CoV-2 RNA. Non-classical monocytes are capable of causing inflammation throughout the body in response to fractalkine/CX3CL1 and RANTES/CCR5. Summary SARS CoV-2 S1 Protein in CD16+ Monocytes In PASC

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

5 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Respectable health authorities!! LMAO! Good joke! You mean like the WHO and the CDC who told us that large social gatherings are unsafe UNLESS you're participating in a BLM protest with tens of thousands of other people. The same CDC and WHO that told us if we locked down and lost a year of our lives and f*cked up our businesses and masked-up that this shit would've been over 6+ months ago! 

Read my earlier post. I already stated I'm not anti-vaxx and am going to get the Novavax vaccine as soon as it's available (which uses a much safer protein sub-unit strategy) which I'm not going to bother explaining to you because you're dumb as dirt.

But they're still developing that vaccine... We all can't blindly rush to take vaccinations from reputable companies like Pfizer and J&J....because they told us everything would go back to normal as soon as we did....oh wait, we gotta mask up again and people who are vaccinated are still getting sick? Oopsie daisy!

You are a complete fool , who is humorously convinced of your own brilliance. 

1 minute ago, Rebels18 said:

@bornontheblue  -- Here. I'm done demolishing you. God I haven't served up this much internet smackdown in months. You should be embarrassed. 

Abstract

The recent COVID-19 pandemic is a treatment challenge in the acute infection stage but the recognition of chronic COVID-19 symptoms termed post-acute sequelae SARS-CoV-2 infection (PASC) may affect up to 30% of all infected individuals. The underlying mechanism and source of this distinct immunologic condition three months or more after initial infection remains elusive. Here, we investigated the presence of SARS-CoV-2 S1 protein in 46 individuals. We analyzed T-cell, B-cell, and monocytic subsets in both severe COVID-19 patients and in patients with post-acute sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC). The levels of both intermediate (CD14+, CD16+) and non-classical monocyte (CD14Lo, CD16+) were significantly elevated in PASC patients up to 15 months post-acute infection compared to healthy controls (P=0.002 and P=0.01, respectively). A statistically significant number of non-classical monocytes contained SARS-CoV-2 S1 protein in both severe (P=0.004) and PASC patients (P=0.02) out to 15 months post-infection. Non-classical monocytes were sorted from PASC patients using flow cytometric sorting and the SARS-CoV-2 S1 protein was confirmed by mass spectrometry. Cells from 4 out of 11 severe COVID-19 patients and 1 out of 26 also contained SARS-CoV-2 RNA. Non-classical monocytes are capable of causing inflammation throughout the body in response to fractalkine/CX3CL1 and RANTES/CCR5. Summary SARS CoV-2 S1 Protein in CD16+ Monocytes In PASC

You are an idiot. If you have to specifically point that you are demolishing me , you are not demolishing me.  In today’s world it is not hard to find evidence that supports your opinion, and even call it peer reviewed. Not everybody is easily tricked  by what they find from obscure places on the Internet like you. You are fool. Real independent thought doesn’t start with a conclusion and then seek  out evidence that supports it, like you foolishly did. You begin with an unbiased mind  and then let the facts lead you to a conclusion, I’ll admit I’m not qualified to speak  on matters of health science , so I trust the overwhelming majority of experts who say , get the fuc$&/g vaccine. 

18 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

You are a complete fool , who is humorously convinced of your own brilliance. 

I give you published medical journal(s) that back-up everything I've claimed and what did you bring to the table in this debate? Nothing. You're an ape, and I used my huge wrinkly brain to rape your soft, squishy brain. Now that I'm done using you for my entertainment, I'm bored with you now. Now BEGONE! You are beneath me.

My brain won't even leave your brain cab fair on the dresser. Walk home, b*tch

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 minute ago, Rebels18 said:

I give you published medical journal(s) that back-up everything I've claimed and what did you bring to the table in this debate? Nothing. You're an ape, and I used my huge wrinkly brain to rape your soft, squishy brain. Now that I've used you for my entertainment, I'm bored with you now. Now BEGONE! You are beneath me.

My brain won't even leave your brain cab fair on the dresser. Walk home, b*tch

You are an ignorant fool who is humorously convinced of his own superiority despite all evidence to the contrary. 

4 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

The experts are saying exactly what I'm saying. You need to broaden your information sources past the tiny morsels of information the WHO and the media tells you. I know independent research and free thinking scares little people like yourself, so I understand your response is to just call me an idiot. 

I don't need a degree to do my due diligence before putting something into my body because 'the scientists on TV told me it's safe!"  I suggest you google Dr. Robert Malone who is an expert on mRNA vaccines as well as Dr. Bruce Patterson. For the record, I'm not Anti-Vaxx, I've taken vaccinations my entire life. I had COVID before vaccinations were released, and I was 100% asymptomatic. I asked my doctor if I still needed to be vaxxed and he said I would need a booster eventually. Since again, I do thorough research and am patient before deciding to put experimental gene therapy vaccine into my body (sooo stupid amirite?)--- I get labeled as anti-vaxx idiot by drones such as yourself. I'm going to take the NOVAVAX vaccine as soon as it's available.

This will probably going go right over your head, but I'll explain it as best as I can...and who knows, it might actually get through to someone who reads it.

The COVID-19 virus has two spike proteins. S1 and S2. What these spike proteins do vs. the action of the virus are two SEPARATE things: 

The virus does harm by functioning something like malaria in the blood. It rips the hemes off your hemoglobin, making your blood not able to transport oxygen to your organs. Which causes organ failure and low oxygen levels. (Which is why many turned to hydroxychloroquine to work against it) because it prevents the hemes from being torn off your hemoglobin. When your hemoglobin is ripped apart, you end up with free floating hemes and iron particles in your blood which are toxic and overload your liver trying to remove them. It gets processed in the lungs which cause them to inflamed, and filled with fluid. This is why ventilators weren't effective. No amount of mechanical breathing can increase the amount of oxygen in your blood without hemoglobin. 

The S1 and S2 spike proteins infect certain cells and inject viral RNA and duplicates the virus. When you get COVID it takes about 1 week for your body to recognize it's bad an evoke an immune response. When this happens it sends monocytes to kill the infected cells. The spike proteins get eaten by classical monocytes which *should* be destroyed inside them. This worked for the S2 protein but not the S1. The non-classical monocytes get built up in your body and knocks down your immune system which is why people will need booster shots. Remember this post when you get your next booster shot bubba. 

So even after your body kills-off COVID, you still have monocytes producing the S1 protein. This is what's causing blood clots, inflammation of blood cells, vasodilation which cause heart attacks, fatigue, and a bunch of other problems in some people. This is called LONG-HAUL COVID. GOOGLE IT, 

Now on to the VACCINES and why I refuse to take the one's that are currently available:

The Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, and J&J vaccines have the spike proteins in them and/or causes your cells to produce spike proteins. Which causes an immune response and create the antibodies against the spike proteins and I already explained the PROs and CONs of the efficacy of that treatment (S1 spike protein producing non-classical monocyte build-up) in my last post. 

TL:DR---  I'm smart and cool and you're all dumb and ugly. 

This is a good post. @Rebels18 put it out there. Maybe there's some shit opinions, info and sourcing, and also maybe not. Debate those things if you can.

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

This is a good post. @Rebels18 put it out there. Maybe there's some shit opinions, info and sourcing, and also maybe not. Debate those things if you can.

his arguement is interesting but has some holes and is far from concensus thinking on the subject and the mrna vaccines. Novovax looks to be a good choice though.

“Spike protein produced by COVID-19 vaccination behaves differently from spike protein produced during infection. While some spike protein produced through vaccination might enter the bloodstream, it is at a much lower level compared to the amount associated with damage in infected animals.”

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/byram-bridles-claim-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-toxic-fails-to-account-for-key-differences-between-the-spike-protein-produced-during-infection-and-vaccination-misrepresents-studies/

5 hours ago, Billings said:

his arguement is interesting but has some holes and is far from concensus thinking on the subject and the mrna vaccines. Novovax looks to be a good choice though.

“Spike protein produced by COVID-19 vaccination behaves differently from spike protein produced during infection. While some spike protein produced through vaccination might enter the bloodstream, it is at a much lower level compared to the amount associated with damage in infected animals.”

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/byram-bridles-claim-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-toxic-fails-to-account-for-key-differences-between-the-spike-protein-produced-during-infection-and-vaccination-misrepresents-studies/

It's another case of having a conclusion first and looking only for research that supports his conclusion. I think he even mentioned hydroxychloroquine as effective therapy. It's definitely more deep than Bob's research, but overall it's the same thing.

Anything he can find that shows current "left-wing" therapies are wrong, and anti-covid vaccine "right-wing" thinking is correct he will look for. He'll never admit the holes in researching this way.

4 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

It's another case of having a conclusion first and looking only for research that supports his conclusion. I think he even mentioned hydroxychloroquine as effective therapy. It's definitely more deep than Bob's research, but overall it's the same thing.

Anything he can find that shows current "left-wing" therapies are wrong, and anti-covid vaccine "right-wing" thinking is correct he will look for. He'll never admit the holes in researching this way.

With over 320 million shots in the arm just in the US I think any real problem would have been detected in some form by now.  Blood clots in mrna use are at background levels and have shown no increase above normal.  I have seen Rebels claim before. I have a niece backing it.  It was one to check out but it doesn’t stand up when no S1 spike proteins are showing up after vaccination.  Multiple studies are refuting it now.

i have not seen evidence on how well novovax works against the delta variant.  It is a more traditional type vaccine and those are struggling a bit against Delta. Hopefully it is standing up well.

On 7/29/2021 at 11:51 AM, soupslam1 said:

So what happens to the 30% that refuse the vaccine? Talk about a super spreader putting thousands in detention camps. And what about the thousands that elude the BP that have the virus. 

Almost as bad as vaccinating 57% and letting go to concerts, etc. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On the clotting issue, just from personal experience, I had an unvaccinated employee get Covid and she developed a lot of clots she is still dealing with. So the clot issue is not necessarily due to the vaccines. If the vaccines cause clotting it seems that is just a natural response to the virus, so it would stand to reason you could get them from the vaccines or from covid itself.

1 hour ago, Billings said:

With over 320 million shots in the arm just in the US I think any real problem would have been detected in some form by now.  Blood clots in mrna use are at background levels and have shown no increase above normal.  I have seen Rebels claim before. I have a niece backing it.  It was one to check out but it doesn’t stand up when no S1 spike proteins are showing up after vaccination.  Multiple studies are refuting it now.

i have not seen evidence on how well novovax works against the delta variant.  It is a more traditional type vaccine and those are struggling a bit against Delta. Hopefully it is standing up well.

When it comes to side effects from the vaccine, I see it as safety in numbers. If it is safe for almost the entire medical community to get, it is safe for me to get. These people know far more about this stuff than I ever will.

Now if the vax rate among the medical field was like 70% or less, I would be a little more skeptical, but that just isn't the case here.

37 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

When it comes to side effects from the vaccine, I see it as safety in numbers. If it is safe for almost the entire medical community to get, it is safe for me to get. These people know far more about this stuff than I ever will.

Now if the vax rate among the medical field was like 70% or less, I would be a little more skeptical, but that just isn't the case here.

AMA reports doctors are 96% vaccinated

I'm not sure how to increase vaccinations amongst minorities, Democrats own that issue. As far as the Trumpers, could rename it to the Trump Warp Speed vaccine. It would be the truth, remind people that Donald and Melania have received it.

110926run_defense710.jpg