Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

2 hours ago, ripple effect said:

325 out of 4 million cases = .00008.

The children are not going to die is right.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 7/29/2021 at 11:41 AM, Bob said:

Now they say you need boosters. Exploitation of fear is good business. $$$

The boosters are needed because the vaccine f*cks up your immune system by creating the reservoir of S1 proteins presenting non-classical monocytes that reduce your body's ability to produce antibodies to fight off future COVID variants. Until they find out how to induce apoptosis in the monocytes, then the vaccine would be 100% effective in immunizing people against COVID *AND* putting their body in a state to fight off other COVID variants. 

This oversight is because they rushed out this vaccine in 8 months to get FDA approval (normally takes up to 10 years of preclinical and clinical studies) Good luck getting them to admit this oversight as they will just keep telling people to get 2nd, 3rd, etc booster shots (does not fix the S1 protein problem above, just buys time) and blaming people skeptical of taking their experimental vaccine no questions asked because they aren't as easy coerced by the media. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

The boosters are needed because the vaccine f*cks up your immune system by creating the reservoir of S1 proteins presenting non-classical monocytes that reduce your body's ability to produce antibodies to fight off future COVID variants. Until they find out how to induce apoptosis in the monocytes, then the vaccine would be 100% effective in immunizing people against COVID *AND* putting their body in a state to fight off other COVID variants. 

This oversight is because they rushed out this vaccine in 8 months to get FDA approval (normally takes up to 10 years of preclinical and clinical studies) Good luck getting them to admit this oversight as they will just keep telling people to get 2nd, 3rd, etc booster shots (does not fix the S1 protein problem above, just buys time) and blaming people skeptical of taking their experimental vaccine no questions asked because they aren't as easy coerced by the media. 

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

Do you have a background in organic chemistry, virology, medicine, biology,  anything to back up what you are saying. I think you are just talking out your ass. 

I'm just a simple accountant and don't have knowledge of these things so I defer to the experts in the scientific fields. The experts are not saying any of what you said at all. 

11 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

What is the reason why kids aren’t as likely to get Covid compared to adults..

I don’t think anybody knows for certain at this point. That might take years of study. I’ve seen this theory in a couple of places. Seems as good a guess to me as any.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/13012550

So what's going on with kids and COVID-19?

The short answer is: we don't exactly know yet. 

But there are likely loads of elements that contribute to a youngster's relative fortitude against COVID-19 infection and transmission, said Marc Pellegrini, an infectious diseases researcher at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute.

There is some evidence that their lungs and nasal passages contain fewer ACE2 receptors, which are points of entry for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

But as kids grow into adults, they produce more ACE2 — and, thus, more routes for the virus to infect the cells. 

Their young and relatively inexperienced immune system may be helpful too, Professor Pellegrini said.

"Certainly a lot of the people that get severe disease seem to have an overzealous immune response, which is sort of counterintuitive and somewhat destructive."

This "cytokine storm" is rarely seen in children, he added, "perhaps because their immune system is much more immature".

Even if children become infected with SARS-CoV-2, they have fewer or less severe symptoms, Professor Pellegrini said.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Do you have a background in organic chemistry, virology, medicine, biology,  anything to back up what you are saying. I think you are just talking out your ass. 

I'm just a simple accountant and don't have knowledge of these things so I defer to the experts in the scientific fields. The experts are not saying any of what you said at all. 

The experts are saying exactly what I'm saying. You need to broaden your information sources past the tiny morsels of information the WHO and the media tells you. I know independent research and free thinking scares little people like yourself, so I understand your response is to just call me an idiot. 

I don't need a degree to do my due diligence before putting something into my body because 'the scientists on TV told me it's safe!"  I suggest you google Dr. Robert Malone who is an expert on mRNA vaccines as well as Dr. Bruce Patterson. For the record, I'm not Anti-Vaxx, I've taken vaccinations my entire life. I had COVID before vaccinations were released, and I was 100% asymptomatic. I asked my doctor if I still needed to be vaxxed and he said I would need a booster eventually. Since again, I do thorough research and am patient before deciding to put experimental gene therapy vaccine into my body (sooo stupid amirite?)--- I get labeled as anti-vaxx idiot by drones such as yourself. I'm going to take the NOVAVAX vaccine as soon as it's available.

This will probably going go right over your head, but I'll explain it as best as I can...and who knows, it might actually get through to someone who reads it.

The COVID-19 virus has two spike proteins. S1 and S2. What these spike proteins do vs. the action of the virus are two SEPARATE things: 

The virus does harm by functioning something like malaria in the blood. It rips the hemes off your hemoglobin, making your blood not able to transport oxygen to your organs. Which causes organ failure and low oxygen levels. (Which is why many turned to hydroxychloroquine to work against it) because it prevents the hemes from being torn off your hemoglobin. When your hemoglobin is ripped apart, you end up with free floating hemes and iron particles in your blood which are toxic and overload your liver trying to remove them. It gets processed in the lungs which cause them to inflamed, and filled with fluid. This is why ventilators weren't effective. No amount of mechanical breathing can increase the amount of oxygen in your blood without hemoglobin. 

The S1 and S2 spike proteins infect certain cells and inject viral RNA and duplicates the virus. When you get COVID it takes about 1 week for your body to recognize it's bad an evoke an immune response. When this happens it sends monocytes to kill the infected cells. The spike proteins get eaten by classical monocytes which *should* be destroyed inside them. This worked for the S2 protein but not the S1. The non-classical monocytes get built up in your body and knocks down your immune system which is why people will need booster shots. Remember this post when you get your next booster shot bubba. 

So even after your body kills-off COVID, you still have monocytes producing the S1 protein. This is what's causing blood clots, inflammation of blood cells, vasodilation which cause heart attacks, fatigue, and a bunch of other problems in some people. This is called LONG-HAUL COVID. GOOGLE IT, 

Now on to the VACCINES and why I refuse to take the one's that are currently available:

The Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, and J&J vaccines have the spike proteins in them and/or causes your cells to produce spike proteins. Which causes an immune response and create the antibodies against the spike proteins and I already explained the PROs and CONs of the efficacy of that treatment (S1 spike protein producing non-classical monocyte build-up) in my last post. 

TL:DR---  I'm smart and cool and you're all dumb and ugly. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

43 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

The experts are saying exactly what I'm saying. You need to broaden your information sources past the tiny morsels of information the WHO and the media tells you. I know independent research and free thinking scares little people like yourself, so I understand your response is to just call me an idiot. 

I don't need a degree to do my due diligence before putting something into my body because 'the scientists on TV told me it's safe!"  I suggest you google Dr. Robert Malone who is an expert on mRNA vaccines as well as Dr. Bruce Patterson. For the record, I'm not Anti-Vaxx, I've taken vaccinations my entire life. I had COVID before vaccinations were released, and I was 100% asymptomatic. I asked my doctor if I still needed to be vaxxed and he said I would need a booster eventually. Since again, I do thorough research and am patient before deciding to put experimental gene therapy vaccine into my body (sooo stupid amirite?)--- I get labeled as anti-vaxx idiot by drones such as yourself. I'm going to take the NOVAVAX vaccine as soon as it's available.

This will probably going go right over your head, but I'll explain it as best as I can...and who knows, it might actually get through to someone who reads it.

The COVID-19 virus has two spike proteins. S1 and S2. What these spike proteins do vs. the action of the virus are two SEPARATE things: 

The virus does harm by functioning something like malaria in the blood. It rips the hemes off your hemoglobin, making your blood not able to transport oxygen to your organs. Which causes organ failure and low oxygen levels. (Which is why many turned to hydroxychloroquine to work against it) because it prevents the hemes from being torn off your hemoglobin. When your hemoglobin is ripped apart, you end up with free floating hemes and iron particles in your blood which are toxic and overload your liver trying to remove them. It gets processed in the lungs which cause them to inflamed, and filled with fluid. This is why ventilators weren't effective. No amount of mechanical breathing can increase the amount of oxygen in your blood without hemoglobin. 

The S1 and S2 spike proteins infect certain cells and inject viral RNA and duplicates the virus. When you get COVID it takes about 1 week for your body to recognize it's bad an evoke an immune response. When this happens it sends monocytes to kill the infected cells. The spike proteins get eaten by classical monocytes which *should* be destroyed inside them. This worked for the S2 protein but not the S1. The non-classical monocytes get built up in your body and knocks down your immune system which is why people will need booster shots. Remember this post when you get your next booster shot bubba. 

So even after your body kills-off COVID, you still have monocytes producing the S1 protein. This is what's causing blood clots, inflammation of blood cells, vasodilation which cause heart attacks, fatigue, and a bunch of other problems in some people. This is called LONG-HAUL COVID. GOOGLE IT, 

Now on to the VACCINES and why I refuse to take the one's that are currently available:

The Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, and J&J vaccines have the spike proteins in them and/or causes your cells to produce spike proteins. Which causes an immune response and create the antibodies against the spike proteins and I already explained the PROs and CONs of the efficacy of that treatment (S1 spike protein producing non-classical monocyte build-up) in my last post. 

TL:DR---  I'm smart and cool and you're all dumb and ugly. 

You are a fool. I get my information from legit sources. You get your information from quacks and phony YouTube idiots. 

EVERY respectable authority who has the credentials to speak on the vaccine  recommends getting it. You are easily fooled. 

8 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

You are a fool. I get my information from legit sources. You get your information from quacks and phony YouTube idiots. 

haha, wow! You didnt attempt to absorb a single thing, or even take 1 minute of your time to verify who Dr. Robert Malone or Dr. Bruce Patterson are. "If it ain't Fauci, it's phony, that's what my CNN told me" -- LOLAll you could muster was a single sentence response and I'm the fool. What are your sources. Lay down some information from 'legit sources' on me. You have nothing. You were told to take the vaccine, and that's what you did---because that's the the only thing people like you are good for. Following orders. 

you and me are just built different, dude. You're a little wage slave accountant who clocks in 8 hours a day. I'm not going to waste another minute trying to give you another perspective. You're just a worker drone. Your brain is squishy and smooth. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 minute ago, Rebels18 said:

haha, wow! You didnt attempt to absorb a single thing, or even take 1 minute of your time to verify who Dr. Robert Malone or Dr. Bruce Patterson are. "If it ain't Fauci, it's phony, that's what my CNN told me" -- LOLAll you could muster was a single sentence response and I'm the fool. What are your sources. Lay down some information from 'legit sources' on me. You have nothing. 

you and me are just built different, dude. You're a little wage slave accountant who clocks in 8 hours a day. I'm not going to waste another minute trying to give you another perspective. You're just a worker drone. Your brain is squishy and smooth. 

There was a thread earlier about the Internet making society dumber instead of increasing human knowledge. You are what we were talking about. You have used the abu dance of information overload provided by modern society to actually regress and become dumber. You are an easily tricked moron. 

7 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

There was a thread earlier about the Internet making society dumber instead of increasing human knowledge. You are what we were talking about. You have used the abu dance of information overload provided by modern society to actually regress and become dumber. You are an easily tricked moron. 

What in my posts so you consider misinformation? The actions of COVID virus and spike proteins I explained are published you f*cking idiot.

You're the easily tricked one and you know it. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

10 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

haha, wow! You didnt attempt to absorb a single thing, or even take 1 minute of your time to verify who Dr. Robert Malone or Dr. Bruce Patterson are. "If it ain't Fauci, it's phony, that's what my CNN told me" -- LOLAll you could muster was a single sentence response and I'm the fool. What are your sources. Lay down some information from 'legit sources' on me. You have nothing. You were told to take the vaccine, and that's what you did---because that's the the only thing people like you are good for. Following orders. 

I asked my doctor  about the vaccine . You know , someone who has the credentials to speak  on such matters. You get your information from phony idiots who can make a  you tube video. You are an easily duped fool who humorously is convinced he is informed.  

1 minute ago, Rebels18 said:

What in my posts so you consider misinformation? The actions of COVID virus and spike proteins I explained are published you f*cking idiot.

You're the easily tricked one and you know it. 

EVERY respectable health authority is saying to get the vaccine. You think that because you can say fancy words like “spike protein’it makes you sound smarter, when you are really a complete fool. 

Care to explain why the hospitals are filling up with the unvaccinated. Care to explain why the vaccinated show no , or mild symptoms when infected with the Delta variant. 

3 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I asked my doctor  about the vaccine . You know , someone who has the credentials to speak  on such matters. You get your information from phony idiots who can make a  you tube video. You are an easily duped fool who humorously is convinced he is informed.  

Lol. I got you all riled up, didnt I? You can't even begin to discern the information I laid out off the top of my head in 20 minutes because you are a drone. You're incapable of independent research, you just attack anything you disagree with like the ape you are. I couldn't be as ignorant as you if I tried.

"Ad hominem and Fauci are all I need"

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

10 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Lol. I got you all riled up, didnt I? You can't even begin to discern the information I laid out off the top of my head in 20 minutes because you are a drone. You're incapable of independent research, you just attack anything you disagree with like the ape you are. I couldn't be as ignorant as you if I tried.

"Ad hominem and Fauci are all I need"

You are an easily tricked fool, who thinks they have done independent research by listening to quacks on YouTube. Do you have a family doctor, have you asked them if you should get the vaccine. They are actually qualified to speak on such matters. I listen to the experts , you listen to fools. 

6 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

EVERY respectable health authority is saying to get the vaccine. You think that because you can say fancy words like “spike protein’it makes you sound smarter, when you are really a complete fool. 

Care to explain why the hospitals are filling up with the unvaccinated. Care to explain why the vaccinated show no , or mild symptoms when infected with the Delta variant. 

Respectable health authorities!! LMAO! Good joke! You mean like the WHO and the CDC who told us that large social gatherings are unsafe UNLESS you're participating in a BLM protest with tens of thousands of other people. The same CDC and WHO that told us if we locked down and lost a year of our lives and f*cked up our businesses and masked-up that this shit would've been over 6+ months ago! 

Read my earlier post. I already stated I'm not anti-vaxx and am going to get the Novavax vaccine as soon as it's available (which uses a much safer protein sub-unit strategy) which I'm not going to bother explaining to you because you're dumb as dirt.

But they're still developing that vaccine... We all can't blindly rush to take vaccinations from reputable companies like Pfizer and J&J....because they told us everything would go back to normal as soon as we did....oh wait, we gotta mask up again and people who are vaccinated are still getting sick? Oopsie daisy!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif