Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

So about the mandatory vaccinations. My son has to miss two days of work because a coworker didn’t get vaccinated and is in bed with COVID. So all people who interacted with him at work yesterday are screwed. Fortunately for my son is vaccinated and this is a summer gig. Unfortunately for two others, who are also vaccinated, they have rent to pay. And, all have to take covid tests.

One worker can screw over three co-workers, plus the business losses 8 shifts of productivity? Is this freedom? Is that how it works?

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Seek help

nobody did that

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

nobody did that

Other than the fact that nobody said 100%, or that the vaccines are working, its right on the money....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

48 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

It is time to follow Tajikistan and Turkmenistan!  Mandatory vaccinations or prison until the pandemic is over!

The unvaccinated assholes are ruining my future vacation plans!

new leaf episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Why use a shovel when you can use an excavator?

Because there’s no dramatic way to say “go get the excavator keys.” Do you even use keys to start one?

This is why I hate writing in a large group. It all gets homogenized and you lose the whole edge of it. I’m going with shovel. Shovel is the line. SHOVEL!

It is time to begin mandatory vaccinations for people who want to attend school who are over 12 and for private employers to mandate it.   Furthermore, it should be required for interstate air travel.

The feds cannot institute some of these measures but they can certainly provide air cover.

Anti-vaxxers are mostly Trumpists and they are not going to vote for Biden anyway so who cares if they bitch?  I will tell you, though, if we start having to shut down schools and have huge outbreaks in October and Biden hasn't forced the mandates he will lose voters who may have actually voted for him!

If you want a culture war then let's make it families and mothers of children who want to go to school versus anti-vaxxers.  If you open schools the deaths and hospitalizations of children will go to the thousands even though the incidence for each child may be low.  Are we really going to say it is okay to send school bus loads of kids to their death every week just because we are too lazy and political to do something that is FREE!?!? 

Posted Image

50 minutes ago, Akkula said:

It is time to begin mandatory vaccinations for people who want to attend school who are over 12 and for private employers to mandate it.   Furthermore, it should be required for interstate air travel.

The feds cannot institute some of these measures but they can certainly provide air cover.

Anti-vaxxers are mostly Trumpists and they are not going to vote for Biden anyway so who cares if they bitch?  I will tell you, though, if we start having to shut down schools and have huge outbreaks in October and Biden hasn't forced the mandates he will lose voters who may have actually voted for him!

If you want a culture war then let's make it families and mothers of children who want to go to school versus anti-vaxxers.  If you open schools the deaths and hospitalizations of children will go to the thousands even though the incidence for each child may be low.  Are we really going to say it is okay to send school bus loads of kids to their death every week just because we are too lazy and political to do something that is FREE!?!? 

The children are not going to die.  That’s idiotic.

10 hours ago, ph90702 said:

It is time to follow Tajikistan and Turkmenistan!  Mandatory vaccinations or prison until the pandemic is over!

The unvaccinated assholes are ruining my future vacation plans!

I hear Tajikistan is beautiful during pogrom season....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.