Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

What do we do to get the Bobs & Rebels 18 vaccinated.

On 7/27/2021 at 6:31 PM, toonkee said:

Does anybody here believe the government should or will legally require vaccination?

Postal workers Union come on down! They believe the government will, but they should not.

https://www.apwu.org/news/apwu-statement-mandatory-vaccination-federal-employees

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Of course. It’s the poor illegals fault. 

That's not what he said.

And he has a point.  If you fly to Hawaii, you have to test for Covid and all that.  But to my knowledge, they aren't testing any of these migrants that they are catch and releasing.  His criticism was of government policy, not of individual migrants.  

10 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Postal workers Union come on down! They believe the government will, but they should not.

https://www.apwu.org/news/apwu-statement-mandatory-vaccination-federal-employees

And Biden has not even said mandatory vaccinations. Just those who don't will have to test daily.

4 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I know, there are lots of links that show that 30% aren't getting vaccinated, and they were doing catch and release before it was available to everyone.  Like I said, every article was political one way or the other.

3 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

I know, there are lots of links that show that 30% aren't getting vaccinated, and they were doing catch and release before it was available to everyone.  Like I said, every article was political one way or the other.

Still answers the question about migrants being vaccinated. And yes, the program is only a couple of months old, but it is happening.

18 minutes ago, Bob said:

Just going to leave this here

Developing a vaccine for a global pandemic in record time and distributing it to hundreds of millions can be profitable?  Wow, that's tough to believe.

23 minutes ago, Bob said:

right on, comrade. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

41 minutes ago, Bob said:

They definitely deserve the profits. My buddy and his wife are molecular biologists for a subsidiary of Pfizer in Freiburg, Germany. There definitely was a lot of work and technology that went into the development of the vaccine. 

3 hours ago, sean327 said:

So what happens to the 30% that refuse the vaccine? Talk about a super spreader putting thousands in detention camps. And what about the thousands that elude the BP that have the virus. 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

So what happens to the 30% that refuse the vaccine? Talk about a super spreader putting thousands in detention camps. And what about the thousands that elude the BP that have the virus. 

There is that.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Good. I like companies that can develop miracle drugs that let us pull out of a pandemic to be incentivized to do so.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Bob: "You have to question the motives of a private company that made a lot of money on something they created and has worldwide demand. Like by every human being on earth, except the dumb ones."

Also Bob: "I'm going to post this random graphic that magically supports my view. Sure, I picked it up from a dude on Twitter with no apparent expertise, but I don't see any reason to question his motives."

52 minutes ago, Bob said:

Now they say you need boosters. Exploitation of fear is good business. $$$

No you fool! you need to be corrected again. We may need boosters because new variants keep forming because there are plenty of idiots like you who won;t get vaccinated.