Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Superior Lifestyle - Summer 2021 Edition

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Well done Fort Collins, San Diego, Boise, Honolulu, and Albuquerque for Top 20 status.

And color me shocked that Laramie is 3rd worst. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That ranking is horseshit.  The author(s) have clearly never eaten at the Grand Ave. Applebees.  Terrible evaluation

2 hours ago, Ram1554 said:

Suspect list with San Jose at 16th worst. San Jose and the Bay Area have a world class culinary scene. 

Clearly they never had the orange sauce from La Vic's or ate the Burritozilla from Iguana's.

Alan Tudyk Dancing GIF by DOOM PATROL

I’ll would have started a write in campaign for food at the old Sam Boyd Silver Bowl. I’m glad to be out of there and hope that food at Allegiant Stadium is much much better. I’ll see in another month and a half.

15 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Well done Fort Collins, San Diego, Boise, Honolulu, and Albuquerque for Top 20 status.

And color me shocked that Laramie is 3rd worst. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gotta spend more time up north, only been to fort Collins a couple times. Amazing beer, and apparently quality food too?

17 hours ago, Ram1554 said:

Suspect list with San Jose at 16th worst. San Jose and the Bay Area have a world class culinary scene. 

Yeah, but the food scene right around the stadium is pretty dismal.  It depends on what the criteria is for the ranking. 

4 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

Gotta spend more time up north, only been to fort Collins a couple times. Amazing beer, and apparently quality food too?

One of the best places in foco is a restaurant owned by a Wyoming grad. 

Easy to feed the droves of Coloradans that invade our mountains every weekend.  No, seriously. It has gotten ridiculous.

I type this as I sit in downtown Denver celebrating my anniversary. :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, gold-n-brown said:

Easy to feed the droves of Coloradans that invade our mountains every weekend.  No, seriously. It has gotten ridiculous.

I type this as I sit in downtown Denver celebrating my anniversary. :ph34r:

Enjoy yourself.  I'm taking care of your campsite.  Thanks for leaving me all that firewood.  :D

5 hours ago, Bob said:

Picking on a town of 32k for not having an outstanding food scene is low.

What are your favorite places to eat in Foco? Serious question

And where is Idaho on these lists?... oh. they are D-II now

I have too many FoCo favorites to mention. My wife’s favorite is Ginger and Baker, a restaurant complex founded by former CSU AD Jack Graham’s wife Ginger. Fancy restaurant upstairs and more of a popular restaurant downstairs. And a coffe shop with homemade pies (that was the original plan). Its in a refurbed mill down by the railroad tracks.

Stupid list made by some retarded sports geek that thinks Outback is fine dining.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

8 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Stupid list made by some retarded sports geek that thinks Outback is fine dining.

Ironically, the Outback in Fort Collins is now closed. Must have led to the high rating. 😀

On 7/15/2021 at 7:18 PM, Ram1554 said:

Yeah, pretty lame.  The tenth largest city in the USA and one of the wealthiest cities in the world has a lousy food scene? C’mon. 

On 7/15/2021 at 7:18 PM, Ram1554 said:

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!