Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

The current version of the GOP is stupidest version to exist

Just now, nocoolnamejim said:

In my defense! I was using you to prove a point. No hard feelings mate?

Dude, I just about sprayed my monitor with Dr. Pepper when I read that. :rotflmfao:

58 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

To give you some perspective on how insane and batshit Bronco Country is right now, @soupslam1 is considered a level headed moderate above the fray....

@modestobulldog has about the same standing on the BB as soup appears to have on BC. Nothing against you there MB, it just seemed a pretty apt and accurate comparison... and I don't think you'd mind the comparison to soup either. 

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

@modestobulldog has about the same standing on the BB as soup appears to have on BC. Nothing against you there MB, it just seemed a pretty apt and accurate comparison... and I don't think you'd mind the comparison to soup either. 

I'm just amused that Lu seriously doesn't seem to know what to do with someone launching himself into a debate while simultaneously calling you a dumbass and taking your side. (For the record, you're not a dumbass. I'm definitely not clearing this up because of fantasy football which I totally don't care more about than politics threads. Definitely not.)

Wow, BB and BC are making me glad for Wyonation. While we have conservative, liberal, and other posters, its nothing like that. Except for that one failed XM radio host, but he hasn't been around for a good while now (thankfully).

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

I disagree with you at this point. Yes, up until now, it was absolutely an individual health decision. But... at this point? Everyone has had the opportunity to get the vaccine and get protected. 

The tag didn’t work @Spaztecs But what Happy said. Everyone who wants one has been more than free enough to get one. It’s not March 2020 anymore and it’s time to stop thinking like it is. If all 159 million fully vaccinated Americans are exposed to it, a 95% efficacy rate means at least 8 million of them are going to get it. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

10 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

I'm just amused that Lu seriously doesn't seem to know what to do with someone launching himself into a debate while simultaneously calling you a dumbass and taking your side. (For the record, you're not a dumbass. I'm definitely not clearing this up because of fantasy football which I totally don't care more about than politics threads. Definitely not.)

HAHA! 

He can't understand ever agreeing with me about anything. The last time it happened, I think his brain literally broke.

56 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@mugtang made a funny post on their premium board that Bronco Country was and I quote "where Boise fans go to jack off horses".  This was again on their PREMIUM board and really, come on, that is light banter.  Rafter then posted what mugtang said on the free boards.  I stood up for Mug.  Jack off horses? come on, hardly a huge offense and pretty lame insult.  Rafter tried to make it a huge point about how this displays character and what you say behind closed doors and shit.  I was not having it.

Lord knows I speak my mind.  I have no problem calling out Rafter, Mug, Jeff, etc...I like them all.

I forgot all about that. That’s pretty funny though.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@mugtang made a funny post on their premium board that Bronco Country was and I quote "where Boise fans go to jack off horses".  This was again on their PREMIUM board and really, come on, that is light banter.  Rafter then posted what mugtang said on the free boards.  I stood up for Mug.  Jack off horses? come on, hardly a huge offense and pretty lame insult.  Rafter tried to make it a huge point about how this displays character and what you say behind closed doors and shit.  I was not having it.

Lord knows I speak my mind.  I have no problem calling out Rafter, Mug, Jeff, etc...I like them all.

that's ridiculous, boise fans jack off horses anywhere they happen to be. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

HAHA! 

He can't understand ever agreeing with me about anything. The last time it happened, I think his brain literally broke.

Lu's not as prolific as Dixie. 

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Soup and Modesto are both genuinely good people.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Soup and Modesto are both genuinely good people.

I agree with you there. I regularly butt heads with the two of them, and I'm sure neither one of them like me very much, but they both seem like good dudes. 

41 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Man, I'm gonna have to go looking for some Dixie stuff now. 

The dude literally demanded I be banned from the board for making him feel physically unsafe because I referenced his prior posts showing that his claim of being a hip young dude was a lie.

His posts come in thee types.

1.  An overly used cliche that more often than not has nothing to do with the topic, but point this out and he will LOSE HIS MIND.

2.  Blatant lies or intentionally misinterpreting either posts or the summation of articles/studies to fit his narrative.

3.  Personal attacks on other poster.

Now keep in mind this is a guy who considers himself libertarian while washing Trumps nut sack and posting constantly about evil democrats and Tucker talking points.  He even stalked me around like 8 threads trying to PROVE he was more Libertarian than me because he, unlike me sent his stimulus money back to the IRS.  When I pointed out finally after getting sick of him following me around that giving thousands to the fed you did not have to is literally the least libertarian thing ever, he again lost his shit.

He is like Lu but with 3X the posting volume and Lu would never claim to be scared for his life in a pathetic attempt to get a poster banned because that poster skull +++++s him daily.

You think he's telling a joke but he isn't Retro. We all...twist things...a  bit in how we debate. We "spin" a bit.  

Dixie is breathtakingly dishonest. It's almost impressive in how staggeringly shameless he is. I mean, he DID once admit that he takes money to get reactions. He's literally a paid money troll. 

He lies. Shamelessly and repeatedly. 

17 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

You think he's telling a joke but he isn't Retro. We all...twist things...a  bit in how we debate. We "spin" a bit.  

Dixie is breathtakingly dishonest. It's almost impressive in how staggeringly shameless he is. I mean, he DID once admit that he takes money to get reactions. He's literally a paid money troll. 

He lies. Shamelessly and repeatedly. 

He literally said the reason he voted for Trump was because of how Liberal the board was.  It just had a few posters like yourself, GJ and I that would "win" most debates with the Trump cultists but were still outnumbered 2-1.  Now it is more like 7-1.