Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

The current version of the GOP is stupidest version to exist

2 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Will they say the GOP cheated? The GOP opened the door and made the whole election fraud/audit bit part of our election system. As always happens the other side will copy it.

Admittedly, I would like to see a bunch of suburban soccer moms storm the capital in their pussy hats.

Just now, SharkTanked said:

Admittedly, I would like to see a bunch of suburban soccer moms storm the capital in their pussy hats.

Yeah!  At a minimum, we should be able to get a few laughs at this shit show.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

41 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

If this is the dumbest version of the GOP ever, and they take the House & Senate in '22 and the WH in '24, what does that say about the Dims?

Not as much as it says about our country. :facepalm:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Hey now, I posted the same thing.  It was the second post in the entire thread.  We are just bullshitting and laughing now.

I'll add your post in so you can get the points. :D

25 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Hey now, I posted the same thing.  It was the second post in the entire thread.  We are just bullshitting and laughing now.

That you did! I should have given credit. You should take "race to the bottom", I will use "circling the drain." :cheers:

Mark Sanford said GOP leaders went along with Trump 'hijacking' the party because it 'had come to stand for surprisingly little'

https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-sanford-trump-hijacking-republican-party-leaders-principles-2021-8

• In his new book, Sanford says conservatism as defined by the GOP had lost its way before Trump.
  • "Reality was the Republican Party didn't really represent conservatism any longer," he writes.
  •  

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Perhaps, the most glaring reason Trumpism succeeded. While some in the Party tried to stand up to him, not enough stood with them.

Sanford says in his book that Trump encountered minimal resistance as he reshaped the GOP because it no longer held firm to its principles.

"There was no strong objection within Republican circles to what Trump began to change in the Grand Old Party because to many of them, the GOP had come to stand for surprisingly little," he writes. "The people who truly believed in conservative ideals were disillusioned and tired of the Republican Party's abysmal efforts to advance their ideas."

Americans Mayor

25 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Perhaps, the most glaring reason Trumpism succeeded. While some in the Party tried to stand up to him, not enough stood with them.

Too many were simply interested in power instead of representing an actual set of beliefs.

5 hours ago, son of a gun said:

Apologize to sharks right now for comparing them to magats.

You're right. Sharks can get tunnel vision when it comes to potential food sources it's part of the animal way. I apologize to all sharks... who should be offended by my comparision.

I'll try to do better when coming up with a comparison to magats.

Edit. Did you see the video of a giant tortoise eating a baby bird? 

The world's gone crazy. 

24 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

You're right. Sharks can get tunnel vision when it comes to potential food sources it's part of the animal way. I apologize to all sharks... who should be offended by my comparision.

I'll try to do better when coming up with a comparison to magats.

Edit. Did you see the video of a giant tortoise eating a baby bird? 

The world's gone crazy. 

Apology accepted.

14 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

When its about T&S, these things get swept under the rug.

Americans Mayor