Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Love was in the air. Such love. 1 million loving people.

“The crowd was unbelievable and I mentioned the word ‘love,’ the love in the air, I’ve never seen anything like it,” he said of his rally on the Ellipse. “That’s why they went to Washington.”

He added: “Too much spirit and faith and love, there was such love at that rally, you had over a million people,” 

"Climbing OUT"? No it looked more to me like Babbitt was climbing IN to a locked area using a broken window.

Bartiromo then referred to Babbitt as “a wonderful woman fatally shot on January 6 as she tried to climb out of a broken window.”

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

Republicans sure did a 180 on this thing.

A million people? 5,000 is close to a million right?

Most estimates I have seen were 8k to 12 k in or around the rally with 4k storming the area.

30 minutes ago, Bob said:

Dems say that in order to take over the government you need nukes and blackhawk helicopters. They also say the the American government almost fell at the hands of a poorly-organized band of hillbillies with no weapons. lmfao

Bob forgets that the government couldn't defeat a poorly-organized band of hillbillies with our blackhawks and missiles.  Tried for 20 years.

1 minute ago, Bob said:

ECA forgets that the deep state never intended for that war to end.

The deep state wasn't in the fields.  Just like the deep state wasn't in the Capitol.  Just people doing things they felt was just.  The difference is that one was doing it to altruistically liberate the innocent.  The other was upset because their guy lost.  Babbitt died like the criminal she was and it is amusing to see her become a martyr by the same group that vilified the martyrdom of Floyd when he in fact died doing much, much less than breaking into the Capitol with hordes of other brainwashed lemmings.

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

The deep state wasn't in the fields.  Just like the deep state wasn't in the Capitol.  Just people doing things they felt was just.  The difference is that one was doing it to altruistically liberate the innocent.  The other was upset because their guy lost.  Babbitt died like the criminal she was and it is amusing to see her become a martyr by the same group that vilified the martyrdom of Floyd when he in fact died doing much, much less than breaking into the Capitol with hordes of other brainwashed lemmings.

Regular Season Sport GIF by MLB

15 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Most estimates I have seen were 8k to 12 k in or around the rally with 4k storming the area.

The man has gone off the deep end.  I listened to part of his speech and it was just nuts.  He will say anything, literally anything, to stay relevant.  Unfortunately,  his core base will believe it and use the echo chamber of internet and cable news sites to convince themselves he isn't lying.  It's just sad to watch and the Republican Party deserves better.  More people are going to get hurt, literally, the harder he presses the election conspiracies.  And he won't lose a second of sleep over those lives.  

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Dems say that in order to take over the government you need nukes and blackhawk helicopters. They also say the the American government almost fell at the hands of a poorly-organized band of hillbillies with no weapons. lmfao

No one has ever claimed those full retard Trumpers were ever going to hold control of the American government.

28 minutes ago, alum93 said:

The man has gone off the deep end.  I listened to part of his speech and it was just nuts.  He will say anything, literally anything, to stay relevant.  Unfortunately,  his core base will believe it and use the echo chamber of internet and cable news sites to convince themselves he isn't lying.  It's just sad to watch and the Republican Party deserves better.  More people are going to get hurt, literally, the harder he presses the election conspiracies.  And he won't lose a second of sleep over those lives.  

He’s back to talking about Hillary lol. But who knew how gullible half of America was before 2016, I sure didn’t. 

7 minutes ago, Bob said:

You've got to be +++++ing kidding me. All you tards were calling it the day America died. The saddest day of our lifetimes. The day democracy died. lmfao.

No kidding. The so called terrorists looked like a bunch of tourists taking pictures once they got inside. To hear the Demorats, our government was almost toppled. Lol. 

The question is does pretending Jan 6th was peaceful tourists help him get more votes from independents?  Or keeping the election was stolen myth alive, the 2021 version of build the wall.  He will always have the loyal base, but he lost by 8 million votes.  80M people rejected him and voted for Biden.  I tend to think it doesn't help him a bit as far as the general election is concerned.  

3 hours ago, Bob said:

You've got to be +++++ing kidding me. All you tards were calling it the day America died. The saddest day of our lifetimes. The day democracy died. lmfao.

first time the US Capitol was attacked since the War of 1812.

The duly elected reps working at the Capitol had to abort their voting session (Constitutionally mandated). 

You laugh that off?

Marlboro_man_gif.gif

cerified_Subarus.jpg

7 minutes ago, alum93 said:

The question is does pretending Jan 6th was peaceful tourists help him get more votes from independents?  Or keeping the election was stolen myth alive, the 2021 version of build the wall.  He will always have the loyal base, but he lost by 8 million votes.  80M people rejected him and voted for Biden.  I tend to think it doesn't help him a bit as far as the general election is concerned.  

I can't see the orange clown continuing to lie is lard ass off about the election being stolen, or why Babbit bit it in the Capitol does any good for getting anyone not totally immersed in Cult 45 to think he has any sanity left ..........he's preaching to the cult at this point and only inflaming them to possibly act on his lies, which like on January 6, was his intention...........he's literally inciting his followers to act on his delusions & that could be his main goal at this point 

3 hours ago, Bob said:

Good example of the delusional idiocy that it takes to remain steadfast in the republican party of 2021 :blink:

5 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Good example of the delusional idiocy that it takes to remain steadfast in the republican party of 2021 :blink:

Issacs' last sentence  is referring to Booob:

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

Issac Asimov

cerified_Subarus.jpg