Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Arizona Senate to Recount the Recount

Since the first time has gone so well.....

"The Arizona Senate will conduct its own recount of the total number of Maricopa County ballots cast in last fall's election, Senate President Karen Fann said Thursday.

The Senate has purchased two paper-counting machines to serve as a check on the work done by its contractor, Cyber Ninjas, as well as the count done by county elections officials.

Fann called it a "triple-check" on the number of ballots cast as the audit is winding down toward a possible end late next week."

Allegedly the number of audit ballots counted didn’t add up to the number of votes tabulated by a significant margin. They are probably doing a recount to verify that before making it an issue. Sounds prudent to me. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Allegedly the number of audit ballots counted didn’t add up to the number of votes tabulated by a significant margin. They are probably doing a recount to verify that before making it an issue. Sounds prudent to me. 

Cyber Ninja has no business being there.

5 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Cyber Ninja has no business being there.

They’re a bunch of clowns. I’ve had the misfortune of having to deal with them before. 

7 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

And you know ballots weren’t lost or destroyed how?  They had no controls and their processes were a joke. 

12 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Cyber Ninjas' processes guaranteed numbers would not match.

For example, they allowed table tally sheet differences to not be reconciled and corrected (up to a 6% error rate in each batch count was allowed in an election decided by under 0.5%).

Then the numbers from each batch of 50 from the tables was entered by a different person into an Excel spreadsheet.

But there was not a second person verifying those original tally sheet numbers back to what was actually entered into the spreadsheet.

In other words, they also assumed no data entry errors would occur when inputting the numbers into Excel.

Over 40,000 tally sheets to enter with multiple candidates on each and they assumed no data entry errors would be made? :shrug::facepalm:

There were other process problems also. Having too many holes in the processes to ensure accurate (or even very close) numbers is all on Cyber Ninjas.

13 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

which is ironic, since the recount was trying to make an issue out of something that wasnt an issue in the 1st place.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, RSF said:

which is ironic, since the recount was trying to make an issue out of something that wasnt an issue in the 1st place.

Trump being elected “sounded prudent” to soupslam so maybe his definition of prudent = it’s a +++++ing clown show?

19 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I think you’re just jealous that they know how to count. image.png.610b800a056e6ccf86b16ce58614d73d.png

I'd be shocked if they could count past 20 with their shoes off. 

Our State Senate is nothing more than a clown show. I apologize on behalf of the majority of Arizona residents. 

22 hours ago, sean327 said:

Our State Senate is nothing more than a clown show. I apologize on behalf of the majority of Arizona residents. 

We’ll see your clown show and raise you the stupidest phukking politicians in America. We debated whether Joe Biden was banning hamburgers on the senate floor.

Sincerely, Idaho.