Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Arizona Senate to Recount the Recount

16 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

What "findings of great consequence? If the leaked draft is accurate, there may be recommendations of changes to Arizona's election procedures/processes. But it looks like the audit will still say Biden won the state.

I thought you said Cyber Ninjas aren't to be trusted?

4 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

What’s it gonna take so we don’t hear about this shit again.. Is there anything that can happen where Trumpers will be like well you know what maybe there wasn’t fraud on a scale to change the election. Or is that not possible.

Too late. It is now in the lexicon. It's now a permanent claim when they don't get their way.

People, not a fan.

39 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

What’s it gonna take so we don’t hear about this shit again.. Is there anything that can happen where Trumpers will be like well you know what maybe there wasn’t fraud on a scale to change the election. Or is that not possible.

It’s not going to go away. On the PBS News tonight they said that polling showed that a third of Americans believe that Biden’s victory was the result of electoral fraud. Apparently other GOP-led state legislatures are in the early stages of doing the same thing as AZ. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

13 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

It's all they got now.  What have they lost 5 out of last 6 popular votes in national elections?  It's not about ideas anymore, it's about grievance and victimhood and that's not really a good sign of things to come from

3 hours ago, 702Canary said:

It's all they got now.  What have they lost 5 out of last 6 popular votes in national elections?  It's not about ideas anymore, it's about grievance and victimhood and that's not really a good sign of things to come from

Worse then that, they have actually only won a single popular vote in the last 8 elections. So for people born in 89 or later, only once in their lifetime. I’m old though, so the republicans have won a whopping two popular votes in my lifetime. 

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

@sean327 what’s it like on the ground in AZ?  Are people starting to reject the nut jobs like Ward and Gosar?  

Local talk radio is still a sewer. They refuse to accept the election results. Most regular people I talk to have moved on and think the audit was a waste of taxpayer money and an embarrassment to the state. Time will tell if Gosar and Ward are toast.