Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Arizona Senate to Recount the Recount

The Arizona Senate GOP is still fighting the release of documents related to the audit under public records requests. They filed a new appeal today.

They say they have legislative immunity and should not have to release anything.

Additionally they say that public records laws do not apply to outside vendors and their records. In other words their argument is government theoretically could contract out all work and never have to be transparent with the public.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2021/08/05/arizona-senate-appeals-court-order-releasing-cyber-ninjas-records-election-audit/5485920001/

It reminds me of popular phrases from just a few months ago.

What are they hiding? If there is nothing to hide then let people see the records and communications. Why are they afraid?

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

Blame the RINOs and try to set up Arizona to purge the non-Trump GOPers. The Trump wing wants pure loyalty.

Hillary, Soros, RINOs.... the GQP has no shortage of boogymen to blame everything on. 

2 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Given the audit draft leaks, this event should be interesting.

A good friend of mine is moving from Arizona to the UK next month for their partner's job. I texted them with that nonsense after I read it earlier, and the response I got was, "thank fvcking god I'm moving away from this place." :rotflmfao:

16 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

What "findings of great consequence? If the leaked draft is accurate, there may be recommendations of changes to Arizona's election procedures/processes. But it looks like the audit will still say Biden won the state.

That woman is a certifiable but job - not sure how she did anything in the Air Force other that peel potatoes & latrine duty 

A couple of photos from an anti-vaccine rally outside the Arizona Capitol before the Audit report is presented.

Although this is an anti-vaccine rally, it is happening in the same general location that the Arizona GOP told people to show up for the Audit presentation. Probably lots of cross-over protestors.

Only masks in this crowd I see are on the militia playing security (can't show their faces?). I also see someone remembered to bring their Confederate flag.